i snoop. do you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 01:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i snoop. do you?

Recently some of my girlfriends friends called me out on browsing through my gfs phone saying "that's wrong, you don't trust her, that's bad for a relationship, etc etc." My question is do you look at your girls Facebook, text, calls etc or am I that one ******* who has trust issues? I've caught some questionable stuff on her phone before so that's why I continue to look at it every now and then.
Old 12-28-2011, 02:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its always better to be one step ahead so im with you on this one. Keep doing it. Better to find out yourself then to be told by someone else. I dont really check my girls conversations but every now and then I catch myself going through them either on facebook or phone. I dont see anything wrong with it. I let her go through my stuff also.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:48 AM
On The Tree

i dont see anything wrong with it either. if she was worried about you checking her stuff she wouldnt leave her phone lying around and you wouldnt know password yo her online stuff. so she obviously doesnt care if you look. so **** it snoop on brother

her friends just have **** to hide from thier guys is all. Im sure they have gone through a guys **** at one point.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:59 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont snoop, honest if she wants to leave she knows where the door is lol, i just never cared to look, i dont have a facebook or anything like that , if i did im sure she would be pissed by all my xs , i just say no to facebook ,texting,etc lol
Old 12-28-2011, 07:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Facebook is public so there is no "snooping" there IMO. Employers/potential employers look at FB pages.

The phone may be crossing the line but she's dumb, carelss, or wants to be caught if she leaves anything on it for you to see.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

With the way everything is today its hard not to snoop, i do from time to time but not always. Half the time if they get mad at you theres something to hide anyway, if theres not why get mad.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:46 AM
Banned

I don't make it a habit to snoop, cause I really could careless. If a man or a women wants to cheat their gonna do it.
If you don't wanna know the truth don't go digging for it.
Second.
If the GF is the one getting shity,she is doing some form of cheating. PERIOD
Her girlfriends. THEY NEED TO GO SUCK A DICK. 9Xs out of 10 girlfriends are trying to control your girlfriend. So be cautious.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
i dont snoop, honest if she wants to leave she knows where the door is lol, i just never cared to look, i dont have a facebook or anything like that , if i did im sure she would be pissed by all my xs , i just say no to facebook ,texting,etc lol
I agree brotha i dont give a **** EVERYBODY can be replaced!!!!! I can be replaced by her just as fast as she can be out the door with the next set of DD's warming her old spot!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:48 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

I don't snoop. My wife is nosey about my calls, but has no reason to be. If you can't trust who you are with, you don't need to be with them.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Unless they got something to hide they shouldn't care if you look through their phone or facebook. I nearly drove myself crazy looking through my girlfriends phone when I was alot younger. Never found anything so I stopped looking...but I'll always have my eyes peeled as should any guy.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Launching!

Always be on the look out. **** I can barely trust myself sometimes lol
Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

No need to snoop around if you're with the right person. Then again if your girlfriend leaves herself signed in to everything, and leaves it open to you, then you probably don't have anything to worry about anyway. So stop being a creeper
Old 12-28-2011, 09:53 AM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Guys who need to have their "eyes peeled" are the reason girls **** around. No girl likes jealousy. Be a man, take care of your girl, make her want to come home every day to you. If after all that, she's still ****** around, then you will have no regrets. No need for all this ****, if you ignore her, dont take her out, etc etc then in the back of your head you know some other guy will! That's why you snoop around. Rookies it's all.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:53 AM
9 Second Club

I don't snoop anymore. I did a few times with my last gf, and all it did was cause problems. If you're EXPECTING to see something, then even a harmless text could be taken the wrong way.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:09 AM
11 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
I don't snoop. If you can't trust who you are with, you don't need to be with them.

This.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlackTXmagic
Recently some of my girlfriends friends called me out on browsing through my gfs phone saying "that's wrong, you don't trust her, that's bad for a relationship, etc etc." My question is do you look at your girls Facebook, text, calls etc or am I that one ******* who has trust issues? I've caught some questionable stuff on her phone before so that's why I continue to look at it every now and then.
Follow your gut. I busted a chick I was dating that was going to Aurburn and I just happened to click on your MySpace and seen a message she sent a guy saying how it was a mistake banging him and how she loved me lol. Dumb hoe I got my **** and left.

Another one was my last ex and she was a attention *****. I tumbled on this by booting up a old cell of hers and seen pics she sent of herself. Dealt with it and kicked her to the curb after I was sick of her ****...

Keep this in mind. Most women won't end one relationship till they have a new one started........
Old 12-28-2011, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

[QUOTE=1INSANEGTO;15774872]

Keep this in mind. Most women won't end one relationship till they have a new one started....

This is very true
Old 12-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

MY wife snoops through my phone everyday and I hate it. She does'nt trust me because of what past guys have done to her such as cheat so she assumes we all cheat. I let her look becuase I have nothing to hide but in the back of my mind it pisses me off alot because I know she does'nt trust me..just my short story
Old 12-28-2011, 10:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Then express it. She is your wife. Grow some *****. As I told my wife if you feel the need you know my passwords but if you don't trust me then we don't need to be together.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Staging Lane

been married for over ten years now, never had to snoop through anything.

like its been said before, IF you cant trust the woman your with, then you dont need to be with them.