Need Traffic Ticket Attoney for Westlake TX???

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 11:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Need Traffic Ticket Attoney for Westlake TX???

Like the title says I need a traffic ticket attorney for Westlake TX. I was on my way to work this evening and let it rip on the on ramp. I will not be able to fight this one myself so I am going to need a ticket attorney. I already know that James Mallory doesn't do denton county. So if anyone has had any luck with an attorney that will work in Denton County please shoot me there name so I can get the ball rolling on this ticket. Thanks for any Help.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not that it matters, but it's messed up people hire people to get them out of trouble there guilty of..

Pay to play
Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 05 GSXR 1XXX
Not that it matters, but it's messed up people hire people to get them out of trouble there guilty of..

Pay to play
If it was just a traffic fine I would pay it without complaint, but traffic citations affect your insurance premiums and could get your license suspended if you get too many. I hire a attorney almost every time.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Pay to play
It does suck, I just don't want this ticket on my record. I had to pay surcharges when I was younger and don't want to head that way again. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket in over 4 years.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Pay to play
If it doesnt matter why did you say anything?
Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"Freedom of religion"...

Guessing since you are intrested in my comment you feel people should be allowed to do these things..

You might say this was just a small traffic violation who cares.. Well where is the line drawn?
Old 03-04-2012, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FasTimeSS
Like the title says I need a traffic ticket attorney for Westlake TX. I was on my way to work this evening and let it rip on the on ramp. I will not be able to fight this one myself so I am going to need a ticket attorney. I already know that James Mallory doesn't do denton county. So if anyone has had any luck with an attorney that will work in Denton County please shoot me there name so I can get the ball rolling on this ticket. Thanks for any Help.
Damn Westlake, I need an attorney also... I got a couple tickets from them last week, tint to dark, noise violation, 50 in a 40, Failure to maintain financial responsibility, excessive acceleration, driving in an unsafe manner, and no front plate... There goes four weeks of my pay

Old 03-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by kingd_202
Damn Westlake, I need an attorney also... I got a couple tickets from them last week, tint to dark, noise violation, 50 in a 40, Failure to maintain financial responsibility, excessive acceleration, driving in an unsafe manner, and no front plate... There goes four weeks of my pay

Just out of curiosity, what's the "Failure to maintain financial responsibility" for?

At the risk of being flamed, I'm going to say that many/most of us here could be ticketed for the other infractions on most days.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Launching!

If u can't pay, don't play...lol
Old 03-04-2012, 04:12 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FireHawk178
Just out of curiosity, what's the "Failure to maintain financial responsibility" for?

At the risk of being flamed, I'm going to say that many/most of us here could be ticketed for the other infractions on most days.
Not having your insurance card or license. I didnt have my insurance card on me at the time..
Old 03-04-2012, 04:13 PM
TECH Regular

Failure to maintain financial responsibility means he didn't have his car insured, or didn't have proof of it being insured.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Damn I got a ticket in Denton county on I-35 as well, just passed TMS. Got it on the 22nd last month 83 in a 65, didn't even realize I was going that fast to be honest. I wouldn't use James Mallory again if he did it for me for FREE. He is useless to me and admitted straight up to my face that basically I paid him $50 to do something I could have done on my own. Guess that's why we don't go for the "low cost" option. I've considered an attorney for this new one as well, because I really don't want to deal with this one. I set a court date for a speeding ticket from over a year ago that will occur this year on April 20th. It's a jury trial and I'm just hoping that they decide not to go through with it, or the cop doesn't show up or has forgotten about the whole thing. If not, I'm in for one hell of a ******* ride.

I just paid $440 recently to the city of USELESS, TX (Euless) because a cop pulled me over and gave me a "No insurance ticket" when I did in fact have insurance, and not only that, I had the card with me, he just did not want to wait 15 more seconds for me to get it out of my glove box.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

"Failure to Maintain financial responsibility" or no insurance tickets can be dismissed almost everytime if you can show the judge or court a copy of insurance for the time of the ticket. I have had a couple of these in the last few years... all dismissed. Before anyone gives me **** about that- I have USAA and they always e-mail the new cards and sometimes I didn't check my e-mail- therefore was insured jus didn't have the current copy with me.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

Man, I need to start getting pulled over more so I know this stuff.. Next question or rather statement. I thought they could just scan your license or run your license plate to see if you have insurance. If so, you still need the physical card on you as well?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:31 PM
TECH Resident

"Freedom of religion"...

Guessing since you are intrested in my comment you feel people should be allowed to do these things..

You might say this was just a small traffic violation who cares.. Well where is the line drawn?

the line should be drawn in those places that have ridiculously low. around here, there's places where the speed limits are set waayyyy too low.

one instance...and i think there's a member on here that'll know exactly where i'm talking about......chews landing road in Gloucester township, where it runs into lindenwold. in glouscester twp, that road is 45mph. in lindenwold, it's 25mph. nothing changes, 'cept the town. yet if you continue at 45, you're nearly enough over the limit to lose your license. pretty ridiculous......considering that police used to sit right at that change to nail people.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

bolded is a joke, right?
Old 03-04-2012, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
bolded is a joke, right?
Yea I know, I have full coverage on the vehicle. I explained to him that I havent recieved my new card and that he can check his database to show that indeed I have insurance on the vehicle. He then continues yelling tellling me that it isnt his problem...

I better not catch him outside his uniform...

LOL, ^^that was just a joke. HAHA
Old 03-04-2012, 10:13 PM
TECH Resident

Yea I know, I have full coverage on the vehicle. I explained to him that I havent recieved my new card and that he can check his database to show that indeed I have insurance on the vehicle. He then continues yelling tellling me that it isnt his problem...

I better not catch him outside his uniform...

LOL, ^^that was just a joke. HAHA
n aahh..he wrote that for not having an insurance card.

they simply write us as not having our card here in nj...and we need to go to court to prove we had insurance. i think that there's no way for them to look it up, like they can with reg or insurance.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1ltcap
n aahh..he wrote that for not having an insurance card.

they simply write us as not having our card here in nj...and we need to go to court to prove we had insurance. i think that there's no way for them to look it up, like they can with reg or insurance.
Cool. This is Texas. Yes they can search it up they choose too.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

Nice 5.0 by the way care to post up some pics?

Quick Reply: Need Traffic Ticket Attoney for Westlake TX???