View Full Version : h/c only ls2 c6 vs bike then turbo civic

Imstock2
03-17-2012, 01:08 PM
I came up to a light with my friend in the car with me, out of no where a bike pulls up revving his engine and looks at me and nods his head.. I nod back. Light turned green and I launched at 2k rpms instalny a car ahead of him and We ran to 110 but he couldn't inclose on me from that car length.. The bike looked like a 04+r6. after the short sprint he drove by with a thumbs up and pulled off the highway. I stayed on the highway cruizing with the top off and far up ahead I see a white civic with cf trunk appeared to have dang near stop.. He was waiting for me. He pulls up next to me brake boosting... sounded great and took off... I destroyed him...he catchs up again so I figured... eh mybe he miss shifted or because his window is down. He brake boosts again but this time I let him get about 2-3 lengths infront of me and then hit it... from a 65mph roll I passed him mid 3rd gear... about 100ish mph and after I shifted to forth there was no need to go any faster... after that he just kept going.. I useally don't make that rookie mistake about civics.. but he had his stuff looking a lot faster then what it was. I'm guessing it was a stock motor with a decent turbo pushing only about 8-10psi with a big intercooler to act like that.... Or it could of been he had so much power he just spun the entire time? Keep in mind my car still needs to be dyno tuned. I'm not saying it's the fastest car ever and could beat any bike.. truth is it's the rider not the bike that makes them fast :)

djfury05
03-17-2012, 06:58 PM
ur car is slow.. that is all

Imstock2
03-18-2012, 01:06 PM
I know my car isn't fast yet... I still need to add a power adder of some sort... and I still have stock bottom end... We since she is my baby I'm going to bottle feed her like it's cool...

1badeagle
03-19-2012, 01:18 AM
ur car is slow.. that is all

:hail::owned:

snake95
03-19-2012, 01:45 AM
See sig.

Imstock2
03-19-2012, 09:08 PM
haters... welp I should of known better to not post up kills without videos...

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 12:24 AM
I beat a stock 06 c6z tonight....Only thing he has done was a short shifter. Both rolls was in his favor... a 45mph and then the second one he left at 38.. I was in 2nd and he was in 1st.... Got about 2 half on him by about 130+ish on both runs... Keep in mind my car is untuned,winter tires, and has a fualty cam sensor.. The guy driving the z06 can bang gears. The z06 did have a passanger and mine didn't but z06's a heck lot lighter then the c6 z51 Any guess's what kind of power I might be putting down? O and tommorow I will be racing a supercharged goat.. Has a maggie but only has 500rwhp and he will be having m/t on it.. I will be having the shitto's on for this race. His car has went 11.5's

ls1 1990 VN
03-24-2012, 03:30 AM
I beat a stock 06 c6z tonight....Only thing he has done was a short shifter. Both rolls was in his favor... a 45mph and then the second one he left at 38.. I was in 2nd and he was in 1st.... Got about 2 half on him by about 130+ish on both runs... Keep in mind my car is untuned,winter tires, and has a fualty cam sensor.. The guy driving the z06 can bang gears. The z06 did have a passanger and mine didn't but z06's a heck lot lighter then the c6 z51 Any guess's what kind of power I might be putting down? O and tommorow I will be racing a supercharged goat.. Has a maggie but only has 500rwhp and he will be having m/t on it.. I will be having the shitto's on for this race. His car has went 11.5's

Vids tomorrow of the S/Ch Goat running only 500rwhp beating on your Vette or it didn't happen. ;)

djfury05
03-24-2012, 09:18 AM
The maggie goat is slow I beat him when I was cam only ls1 and there are vids.. a faulty cam sensor will not change anything

lilmiller74
03-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Where do you get your weight info? All of the vettes generally weigh from 3100-3200 with no passengers. And a stock zo6 usually makes around 440-460 wheel.

AWDTBSS
03-24-2012, 10:53 AM
my Z06 weighed 3160 full tank of gas with the 1LZ Package 06

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I stand corrected... The c6z was apperently a half car- my rear bumper. Behind me but I don't understand if he was that close then why did he let off before mid forth...Limiter the c6z weigh in at 3130.. 05 z51 weigh in 3245... These are both base LT weigh in. I pulled from corvette museum for the z06 and wikipidea for the z51. If you can show me other wise please do so.. A bad crank position sensor can worsen the way the engine idles, the pistons fire, or the acceleration behavior. If the engine is revved up with a bad or faulty sensor, it may cause misfiring, motor vibration or backfires. Accelerating might be hesitant, and abnormal shaking during engine idle might occur. In the worst case the car may not start..

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 11:12 AM
my Z06 weighed 3160 full tank of gas with the 1LZ Package 06

we both have the Lt3 packages..

djfury05
03-24-2012, 11:16 AM
I stand corrected... The c6z was apperently a half car- my rear bumper. Behind me but I don't understand if he was that close then why did he let off before mid forth...Limiter the c6z weigh in at 3130.. 05 z51 weigh in 3245... These are both base LT weigh in. I pulled from corvette museum for the z06 and wikipidea for the z51. If you can show me other wise please do so.. A bad crank position sensor can worsen the way the engine idles, the pistons fire, or the acceleration behavior. If the engine is revved up with a bad or faulty sensor, it may cause misfiring, motor vibration or backfires. Accelerating might be hesitant, and abnormal shaking during engine idle might occur. In the worst case the car may not start..

You said faulty cam sensor not crank pos sensor.. pick one.. I know the owner and driver of the Z06 and I would go by his word that you were 1/2 car ahead. I have raced him many many times and he never tried to bullshit any of the results. No point in racing to 180. You want to race to 180 go find the viper douche that hangs out at BP.

AWDTBSS
03-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Z06 is gonna be lighter either way

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 11:26 AM
You said faulty cam sensor not crank pos sensor.. pick one.. I know the owner and driver of the Z06 and I would go by his word that you were 1/2 car ahead. I have raced him many many times and he never tried to bullshit any of the results. No point in racing to 180. You want to race to 180 go find the viper douche that hangs out at BP.

He is a good guy no doubt and I guessed I should of payed more attention to him while I was driving..? He said 1/2 car I'll take his word on it. That viper would rape me being untuned.

djfury05
03-24-2012, 11:27 AM
He is a good guy no doubt and I guessed I should of payed more attention to him while I was driving..? He said 1/2 car I'll take his word on it. That viper would rape me being untuned.

No he's really not that fast. Cam only I was even with him til about 115-120. After about 130-140 though you can say goodbye.

Slow4Door
03-24-2012, 11:41 AM
The fact that I had to register just to respond to this kind of sucks.

I was driving the Z06, just so the record is clear. It is my brother's stock Z06 (he was in the passenger seat). And yes, I can bang gears...in an Evo. I like that people have confidence in me, but guess what, this is the 2nd time I've raced this car. It's technically the 1st time, as my original 1st time I let out at the beginning of 2nd because the guy was racing into a turn.

I've been driving Evos for years, so I know that car well. This is both mine and my brother's first times racing in a RWD, V8 car. It's a learning experience for us both. The car literally got usable tires about 3-4 weeks ago as the factory runflats were pretty much effed when he bought the car. You could not go WOT in 1st or 2nd gear without the car spinning and shifting around in the lanes. The car spends 95% of it's life in my garage and usually only gets driven on nice days.

So lets add up a tale of the tape because apparently the entire planet needs to hear about this very small victory you had:

1. I'm no pro driver. I don't claim to be and will absolutely admit that it's entirely possible my brother can drive this car better than me. It's his car and he has more seat time. Get me into an Evo, and yeah, I know exactly what I'm doing. How often do you drive your car??

2. This car is stock. A short shifter only helps so much if the guy driving it isn't used to it. Regardless of what people like to say on the street, nothing trumps experience. Even pro drivers need a little bit of seat time behind a car they have never driven before (especially on a driveline that they are infamiliar with) before they are consistent with it.

3. Does your car trap over 130mph? Good, neither does mine. I see no need to take any race into crazy high speeds. I can't help that you stayed in the race when I clearly let off at the end of 3rd gear. We didn't discuss what speed we were ending at, but I ended it when there should be an ending. We can max our cars out if you would like, and in the long run, the Z has a higher top speed. Who would win then?

4. You did give us the speed we wanted. We wanted that speed because racing from a 55mph roll is for SRT4's and people making well over 600whp. Me starting in 1st is only a benefit IF I can change gears fast enough. With my lack of experience in the car, 2nd actually may have made more sense. If someone power shifts, or has a very quick throw, then yes, me starting in 1st is a great advantage. In the case of this race I think it hurt more than it helped.

5. I said you won. In that little group, on that side road. We met up, I said you won, gave my tale of how it went...BAM, that's it. Posting up your story for all of those who will hear you not only makes you look sort of needy for attention, but it's exactly why shit gets started. I've not bragged once ever about any street race I've had. I ran DJFury a while back and they were good runs. I won a couple and he won a couple. And that was it. I never told a single person about the race unless they asked. Everyone talking crap about the races weren't even involved in the races themselves. You're adding to that kind of BS man, and you gotta relax about it. If you lost a race, do you want the winner blowing up the planet with his victory over you?

In the end, we are driving mildly quick cars that are nothing in comparison to some of the horsepower roaming the streets here. Take this race with a grain of salt, earn some respect from your fellow cars guys and just race for fun and not to brag.

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 11:49 AM
If he is somewhat of a good driver it's hard to beat a srt10 viper from a roll. Idk I might run him... But I really don't want to keep pushing the car having only a start up tune.. If you ever meet me you know I never talk shit about anyones build.. there will always be a faster car ; ).. I just like to hold my own

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 12:05 PM
The fact that I had to register just to respond to this kind of sucks.

I was driving the Z06, just so the record is clear. It is my brother's stock Z06 (he was in the passenger seat). And yes, I can bang gears...in an Evo. I like that people have confidence in me, but guess what, this is the 2nd time I've raced this car. It's technically the 1st time, as my original 1st time I let out at the beginning of 2nd because the guy was racing into a turn.

I've been driving Evos for years, so I know that car well. This is both mine and my brother's first times racing in a RWD, V8 car. It's a learning experience for us both. The car literally got usable tires about 3-4 weeks ago as the factory runflats were pretty much effed when he bought the car. You could not go WOT in 1st or 2nd gear without the car spinning and shifting around in the lanes. The car spends 95% of it's life in my garage and usually only gets driven on nice days.

So lets add up a tale of the tape because apparently the entire planet needs to hear about this very small victory you had:

1. I'm no pro driver. I don't claim to be and will absolutely admit that it's entirely possible my brother can drive this car better than me. It's his car and he has more seat time. Get me into an Evo, and yeah, I know exactly what I'm doing. How often do you drive your car??

2. This car is stock. A short shifter only helps so much if the guy driving it isn't used to it. Regardless of what people like to say on the street, nothing trumps experience. Even pro drivers need a little bit of seat time behind a car they have never driven before (especially on a driveline that they are infamiliar with) before they are consistent with it.

3. Does your car trap over 130mph? Good, neither does mine. I see no need to take any race into crazy high speeds. I can't help that you stayed in the race when I clearly let off at the end of 3rd gear. We didn't discuss what speed we were ending at, but I ended it when there should be an ending. We can max our cars out if you would like, and in the long run, the Z has a higher top speed. Who would win then?

4. You did give us the speed we wanted. We wanted that speed because racing from a 55mph roll is for SRT4's and people making well over 600whp. Me starting in 1st is only a benefit IF I can change gears fast enough. With my lack of experience in the car, 2nd actually may have made more sense. If someone power shifts, or has a very quick throw, then yes, me starting in 1st is a great advantage. In the case of this race I think it hurt more than it helped.

5. I said you won. In that little group, on that side road. We met up, I said you won, gave my tale of how it went...BAM, that's it. Posting up your story for all of those who will hear you not only makes you look sort of needy for attention, but it's exactly why shit gets started. I've not bragged once ever about any street race I've had. I ran DJFury a while back and they were good runs. I won a couple and he won a couple. And that was it. I never told a single person about the race unless they asked. Everyone talking crap about the races weren't even involved in the races themselves. You're adding to that kind of BS man, and you gotta relax about it. If you lost a race, do you want the winner blowing up the planet with his victory over you?

In the end, we are driving mildly quick cars that are nothing in comparison to some of the horsepower roaming the streets here. Take this race with a grain of salt, earn some respect from your fellow cars guys and just race for fun and not to brag.

I love that c6z it's flawless.. your a great driver no doubt. This was really the first legit race I had since I built my car so yes I want to talk about it.. Like I said, I never even thought once I could beat the c6z being untuned.. I didn't state who owned the car nor did I want to.. I am getting tired of guys saying it's an unhealthy c6z though because I know damn well yal take great care of it. If me talking about beating a c6z offended you then my bad. I have lost and I have posted video's of me losing before. It don't matter to me because I know there are faster car's and there will always be. Either way I not dissapointed with my build anymore.. Dropping a bit of change and risking a lot of shit to only get my car back from rpm running like shit made me want to return it to stock again.. and just buy a bike. You simply gave me hope :)

Heater
03-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Must be a really quick car to out run a motorcycle.

Slow4Door
03-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I love that c6z it's flawless.. your a great driver no doubt. This was really the first legit race I had since I built my car so yes I want to talk about it.. Like I said, I never even thought once I could beat the c6z being untuned.. I didn't state who owned the car nor did I want to.. I am getting tired of guys saying it's an unhealthy c6z though because I know damn well yal take great care of it. If me talking about beating a c6z offended you then my bad. I have lost and I have posted video's of me losing before. It don't matter to me because I know there are faster car's and there will always be. Either way I not dissapointed with my build anymore.. Dropping a bit of change and risking a lot of shit to only get my car back from rpm running like shit made me want to return it to stock again.. and just buy a bike. You simply gave me hope :)

Fair enough. I have people telling me you're saying whatever about the race. And that's fine. I'm not a boastful person in any sense of the word and that is how I conduct my business when it comes to races like this. I won't post kill stories or wins or anything (outside of the one race I posted which was between myself and my brother).

I don't buy into the Z not being healthy either. In this case, I think you beat the driver more than anything. Unlike many other people, I will fully admit that I'm not perfect and did not drive the car perfectly. I'm sure someone used to the Z06 could go out there and do a better job with the same exact car. I did ok for my limited experience and I'm fine with that.

I also think that your car, even untuned, is making similar power given the mods you have. I could be wrong, but looking around the internet, I see similar races ending similarly.

In either case, I'm sure my brother will be more than happy to run it again with him driving. And we will get a video. A win is a win and you won.

Packy
03-24-2012, 12:35 PM
So you also smoked a bike too... Here we go again with the I drug a bike and a fighter jet down the road stories.

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Fair enough. I have people telling me you're saying whatever about the race. And that's fine. I'm not a boastful person in any sense of the word and that is how I conduct my business when it comes to races like this. I won't post kill stories or wins or anything (outside of the one race I posted which was between myself and my brother).

I don't buy into the Z not being healthy either. In this case, I think you beat the driver more than anything. Unlike many other people, I will fully admit that I'm not perfect and did not drive the car perfectly. I'm sure someone used to the Z06 could go out there and do a better job with the same exact car. I did ok for my limited experience and I'm fine with that.

I also think that your car, even untuned, is making similar power given the mods you have. I could be wrong, but looking around the internet, I see similar races ending similarly.

In either case, I'm sure my brother will be more than happy to run it again with him driving. And we will get a video. A win is a win and you won.

yea man people can talk all they want... You see what I'm posting.. For a car to run with a c6z from a roll is a fast car to me. I wouldn't mind running your bother that'll be awesome. I'm not a perfect driver either and when the car get's retuned it should be fun :)

AWDTBSS
03-24-2012, 12:50 PM
why do u race untuned? lol or do you atleast have a good base tune

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Must be a really quick car to out run a motorcycle.

Hmm maybe you should read the story again? It's the rider.. not the bike that makes them fast... Do I think the guy sucked at riding.. yes.. Should that bike of walked me with a decent rider.. of course..

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 01:01 PM
why do u race untuned? lol or do you atleast have a good base tune

Has no dyno time :( RPM said it had a start up tune and that was it.. they didn't want to tune it with a fualty cam/crank sensor.. truth is.. I shouldn't be running it at all.... I should fix the issue first..

AWDTBSS
03-24-2012, 01:07 PM
lol i wouldnt if your gonna spend all the money on a H/C setup you should set aside $400-600 for a tune, but thats the fbody thing to do lately lol

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 01:14 PM
I have the money set a side... They want me to fix the issue or pay them 1,000-1,200$ to fix it... I'm not going to pay them that much to dis-assemble the front end and re-tap the sensor bolt I stripped out.. They think I bought the wrong timing set up for my car... even though I told them I stripped that bolt out while on install and the sensor is simply lose... here a link to my build and everything happening with it if you care to follow. http://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iv-internal-engine/1502829-my-ls3-h-c-combo-pics-video-my-ls2-c6-z51-vette-build-list-7.html

AWDTBSS
03-24-2012, 01:39 PM
gotcha, well fix it! lol

Heater
03-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Hmm maybe you should read the story again? It's the rider.. not the bike that makes them fast... Do I think the guy sucked at riding.. yes.. Should that bike of walked me with a decent rider.. of course..

Yeah, I read that cool story, even with a novice rider the bike should of out ran you.

But hey, I've seen crazier stuff posted on the net.

Imstock2
03-24-2012, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I read that cool story, even with a novice rider the bike should of out ran you.

But hey, I've seen crazier stuff posted on the net.

so you don't think a h/c ls2 can hold it's own against a r6 with a novice rider?

Heater
03-24-2012, 05:12 PM
so you don't think a h/c ls2 can hold it's own against a r6 with a novice rider?

I said should; but anything can happen on the street.

LS1rob00
03-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Why is the dude who drove the Z getting butt hurt? He posted a story in the street raving section. Get over it!

You shouldn't be racing your car in the condition it's in though, no real tune and the other issues = bad news...

Imstock2
03-25-2012, 01:36 AM
Yea My car running hella rich.. Most damage could happen is NGK spark plugs fouling.. As all vette's when there's a check engine the car kinda runs in cripple mode.. acceleration is mad hesitant until past 3k rpms. Under full accleration it is still choppy feeling and back fires from hell when I let off the throttle. Just normal synthoms for an untuned car with my issues. I'm very excited to see how well it's going to preform after I fix it and a tune.

Packy
03-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Yea My car running hella rich.. Most damage could happen is NGK spark plugs fouling.. As all vette's when there's a check engine the car kinda runs in cripple mode.. acceleration is mad hesitant until past 3k rpms. Under full accleration it is still choppy feeling and back fires from hell when I let off the throttle. Just normal synthoms for an untuned car with my issues. I'm very excited to see how well it's going to preform after I fix it and a tune.

So you have no clue what the a/f ratio is and your going WOT. Not good for the engine at all.

lilmiller74
03-25-2012, 09:22 AM
Well you said your car should be lighter than my car and it weighs 3120 with a half a tank of gas. You can listen to those stats all day long but until you actually weigh your car they don't really matter.

Imstock2
03-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Well you said your car should be lighter than my car and it weighs 3120 with a half a tank of gas. You can listen to those stats all day long but until you actually weigh your car they don't really matter.

Yea I know... But the c6z is far lighter reguardless. I took my axle back off the car also so it should be a little lighter.. about 35lb's to be exact :) I been watching the oil temp in the car and it seemed to stay below 212 after 2 hard runs against the c6z... now my clutch fluid boiled and lost my clutch for about 20 mins... I blame rpm for that.. I think they used dot 3.. sucks to I wanted to run the h/c gto with 150 shot...

lilmiller74
03-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Yea I know... But the c6z is far lighter reguardless. I took my axle back off the car also so it should be a little lighter.. about 35lb's to be exact :) I been watching the oil temp in the car and it seemed to stay below 212 after 2 hard runs against the c6z... now my clutch fluid boiled and lost my clutch for about 20 mins... I blame rpm for that.. I think they used dot 3.. sucks to I wanted to run the h/c gto with 150 shot...

How do you figure its "far" lighter? he just said his car with a full tank of gas weighs 3160, my car with a half a tank weighed 3120 and you say your car is lighter than my car..So how is that "far" lighter than your car?:confused:

AWDTBSS
03-26-2012, 12:25 AM
1/2 tank is about 55lbs but they seem pretty close, did the headers and axle back drop a lot of weight on your car?

lilmiller74
03-26-2012, 02:23 AM
I think the very first time I had it on the scale it was bone stock and it weighed 3160 and I would assume I was running close to the same ammout of fuel in it (1/2 tank maybe a little less). There is so little weight difference I cant really say if its the parts or the fuel.

Imstock2
03-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok I might of over estimated the weight difference between the 2.. If I'm not on par with the weight difference between the car's my bad... would a passanger changed the outcome in this race... highly doubt it

lilmiller74
03-26-2012, 11:15 PM
there have been several times passangers have changed the out come out of races.

BayAreaSS
03-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Poor ls2 is getting beat to shit untuned lol

lilmiller74
03-27-2012, 12:54 AM
Poor ls2 is getting beat to shit untuned lol

Haha nah its all good, it has a start up tune in it.

Slow4Door
03-27-2012, 07:14 AM
Why is the dude who drove the Z getting butt hurt? He posted a story in the street raving section. Get over it!

You shouldn't be racing your car in the condition it's in though, no real tune and the other issues = bad news...

I actually didn't care even a little bit when someone told me there were a few places he was bragging about the victory he had. When I heard the part about the 2.5 cars, then I cared enough to post. Otherwise, no, my care-o-meter is pretty low on this one. I do apologize if your internet reading comprehension is lacking. I'll try to explain in a more uplifting tone next time. Thanks.

Imstock2
03-27-2012, 08:28 PM
I actually didn't care even a little bit when someone told me there were a few places he was bragging about the victory he had. When I heard the part about the 2.5 cars, then I cared enough to post. Otherwise, no, my care-o-meter is pretty low on this one. I do apologize if your internet reading comprehension is lacking. I'll try to explain in a more uplifting tone next time. Thanks.

yea we covered that already... I was so into the zone I didn't realized he let off at the end of 3rd gear and time I noticed him he was back a few... Really it was only half a car.

07 z71 silverado
03-28-2012, 11:55 AM
how is it so hard to believe the c6z got beat.
me when i was bolton vs c6z I won by 2 lengths
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig5tVjwU0Bo&feature=plcp&context=C4d72300VDvjVQa1PpcFNPKDHxyABMLfBu7QwMdoo6-PL8Z9Wi7gY%3D
me with cam vs c6z I literally won by 4-5 lengths.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfLI_j_JMQ&feature=plcp&context=C4242387VDvjVQa1PpcFNPKDHxyABMLaGiWIRD-CGuv_Y4Yac7Gao%3D

BayAreaSS
03-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Both those guys in those vids couldn't drive. c6z in the vid at the track didn't even do a burnout and ran mid 12s with bolt ons..... Thats terrible

07 z71 silverado
03-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Both those guys in those vids couldn't drive. c6z in the vid at the track didn't even do a burnout and ran mid 12s with bolt ons..... Thats terrible

This may be true. lol

BayAreaSS
03-28-2012, 10:13 PM
This may be true. lol

proof is in the vids lol

Johnnystock
03-28-2012, 10:52 PM
118mph with a Z06..he Really sucks!!

Imstock2
03-29-2012, 09:35 PM
z06 is a hard car to beat from a roll.. I really don't want to power shift this car being untuned and when I raced him I shifted right at 6k rpm.. I hope this weekend I'll have enough time to tear into it.. Toxic you can drive :) Word to the Y... a bolton ls2 c6 beat that maggie gto 500 rwhp from a roll. So do I need to race him? Idk we will see tommorow ; ) and yes I have my cam corder this time

AWDTBSS
03-29-2012, 09:41 PM
ur still gonna race with the car untuned and messed up lol

Imstock2
03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
figures it's raining in nc tonight.... and tommorow.. maybe its a sign

madskater5
04-01-2012, 01:13 AM
The maggie goat is slow I beat him when I was cam only ls1 and there are vids..

Just because you beat the GTO doesn't make 11.13's slow... Just means you're faster than 11.1's!

O and tommorow I will be racing a supercharged goat.. Has a maggie but only has 500rwhp and he will be having m/t on it.. I will be having the shitto's on for this race. His car has went 11.5's

I love how desensitized we all are..."only has 500whp"...gotta love this stuff. I can only imagine saying that back home where I'm from.

It's been in the low 11's multiple times, with two dips in the 11.1's. Who told you 11.5? (EDIT: Might be headed to CPD next Friday looking for 10's, the 11.1's were on 3.27 gears, it now has 3.73's. Not sure if it'll happen, finger crossed!)

a bolton ls2 c6 beat that maggie gto 500 rwhp from a roll. So do I need to race him? Idk we will see tommorow ; ) and yes I have my cam corder this time

Really, you should beat me. Power to weight alone says you should. That's ok, I'll still beat you on the track until you can consistantly hook up without breaking things. The drivetrain on the GTO is good to about 800 crank or so. 1.5x 60fts are no joke in a car that weighs as much as the Titanic haha.

And that race against Rob (bolt on LS2 C6) didn't count, he and I agreed on that. Damp roads and D/R's (me) and bald tires (him) don't mix well. We want to do it again in better conditions. We really don't know who will win that time. Can't wait to see!

All in all, there is a head build and higher boost in the GTO's future. Nothing too crazy, maybe knocking on 600whp. Win or lose, I'm done blowing $$ after that for awhile.

hodge9386
04-01-2012, 08:53 AM
well next time your running around like a high school kid trying to find a race in your busted ass vette and you run across a silver camaro with a cowl hood and fiske wheels please race him and then come back on here and and tell that story.

WheelsUp84z
04-01-2012, 11:00 AM
or this one black z28 with some 17's and a funny exhaust

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Just because you beat the GTO doesn't make 11.13's slow... Just means you're faster than 11.1's!

I love how desensitized we all are..."only has 500whp"...gotta love this stuff. I can only imagine saying that back home where I'm from.

It's been in the low 11's multiple times, with two dips in the 11.1's. Who told you 11.5? (EDIT: Might be headed to CPD next Friday looking for 10's, the 11.1's were on 3.27 gears, it now has 3.73's. Not sure if it'll happen, finger crossed!)

Really, you should beat me. Power to weight alone says you should. That's ok, I'll still beat you on the track until you can consistantly hook up without breaking things. The drivetrain on the GTO is good to about 800 crank or so. 1.5x 60fts are no joke in a car that weighs as much as the Titanic haha.

And that race against Rob (bolt on LS2 C6) didn't count, he and I agreed on that. Damp roads and D/R's (me) and bald tires (him) don't mix well. We want to do it again in better conditions. We really don't know who will win that time. Can't wait to see!

All in all, there is a head build and higher boost in the GTO's future. Nothing too crazy, maybe knocking on 600whp. Win or lose, I'm done blowing $$ after that for awhile.

You should look into meth injection... For boosted cars it does wonders :) there not that expensive and one of the best $ you could spend on the car.

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 11:42 AM
well next time your running around like a high school kid trying to find a race in your busted ass vette and you run across a silver camaro with a cowl hood and fiske wheels please race him and then come back on here and and tell that story.

:huh: There will always be a faster car... no matter what you have. I am very pleased with my build expecially the way it's holding up to other vehicles around here.. RWHP guy for you... did you even build your car? I bet half of you guys on rwhp don't even know how to change your spark plugs... got to have a shop to do that for you as well. Busted ass vette? Hate much? O wait you don't hate because it has a salvage title... It's trash because I bought it for 6,600$ and completly rebuild it for another 3k$ I call that smart investing :cheers: Please keep your bs on your own forum website thanks :engarde:

Slow4Door
04-01-2012, 11:45 AM
how is it so hard to believe the c6z got beat. ]

People see the C6Z as being WAY faster than a regular C6 Vette for some reason. The main difference stock for stock is around a road course, where a Z will beat a regular vette pretty easily. If you have a modified C6 (even an LS2), they are very similar in overall speed in a straight line (given equal power).

The biggest contributing factor is my lack of experience in the car. I'll fully admit that. Give me a little more time in the car and a couple more practice runs, and I'm sure I'll get the car down. It's the best I could do with pretty much zero experience racing that car.

The same goes for my brother, since he's brand new to drag racing the car (and drag racing in general as he hasn't done it much). He took it to the track and ran I believe a 13.4 his first time out. That's really bad in a Z.

His next pass was a 13.1, then a 13.0, then a 12.6, then a 12.4. He shaved a full second off of his time within 5 passes. He went from trapping 115 to 122. He probably would have kept getting faster, but he had to leave the track to go to work. Also, I had to explain to him to drive around the water box and not light his street tires up because that would just make them slick. He has very little drag racing experience. His only other drag experience was years ago with his bone stock Evo 9. He ran consistent 13.2's at around 105, which is pretty fast for that car.

Eric, did you buy Ryan's GTO??

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 03:23 PM
c6z is lighter then the base c6 and has 100 more hp,better suspension, drivetrain and gears.. the base vs c6z there is no comparison.. My first run with my car was a 12.7.. first time ever down a drag strip.... did you lose to a maroon gto? The guy with the maroon gto said, he beat you by a lot more then what I did and wants to run me... I'm just confirming it with you because word can easly get messed up

Packy
04-01-2012, 05:46 PM
:huh: There will always be a faster car... no matter what you have. I am very pleased with my build expecially the way it's holding up to other vehicles around here.. RWHP guy for you... did you even build your car? I bet half of you guys on rwhp don't even know how to change your spark plugs... got to have a shop to do that for you as well. Busted ass vette? Hate much? O wait you don't hate because it has a salvage title... It's trash because I bought it for 6,600$ and completly rebuild it for another 3k$ I call that smart investing :cheers: Please keep your bs on your own forum website thanks :engarde:

Yeah no one does their own work and you built that Vette from scratch huh. You went to RPM for heads/cam and a start-up tune... :huh:

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Only thing rpm did was put the ticks master cyclinder and clutch in... They wouldn't of done that if they didn't lie to me... you can check my build thread wise guy ;) I have pictures.. of all my work how about you?

hodge9386
04-01-2012, 06:20 PM

actually smart ass i did build my car with my own two hands in my driveway, even though its not that much, and iv also taken cars from a shell to a rolling piece of art that will run 10's or faster all day. i can also tell you that most of the cars on rwhp have been built by their owners. no i dont hate much, the only reason your car has a salvage title is because your dumb ass bought a perfectly good vette and went around driving it like a typical ricer and wrecked it then bought it back and got daddy to hook you up with some parts, but guess what your still a ricer with a vette. you got kicked off of rwhp.us for being a fucking dumbass and spreading your high school bull shit over there and they need to do the same here.

hodge9386
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM

yea brandon, that one will do just fine too

hodge9386
04-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Only thing rpm did was put the ticks master cyclinder and clutch in... They wouldn't of done that if they didn't lie to me... you can check my build thread wise guy ;) I have pictures.. of all my work how about you?

so you can put on your own heads and cam but cant put in your own master cylinder an clutch........hmmmmm

02ls1z28
04-01-2012, 06:39 PM

fikse*.....Sorry, continue the hate.:devil:

djfury05
04-01-2012, 06:45 PM
fikse*.....Sorry, continue the hate.:devil:

I know.. I saw that too.. I wanted to cock slap him fo disrespctin muh' wheels! lol

madskater5
04-01-2012, 06:50 PM
You should look into meth injection... For boosted cars it does wonders :) there not that expensive and one of the best $ you could spend on the car.

I might, I know about it and what it can do, but I haven't looked into for the GTO yet. I wanna get the suspension then heads together for now. One thing at a time.

We worked a deal out, but I haven't actually taken it yet. I just jumped in this thread because it was all while I was driving the car the other weekend. I'm not really making a big deal about it, but word is slowly making its way around.

I am NOT trying to get in on any hating, but this really made me LOL

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 07:23 PM
so you can put on your own heads and cam but cant put in your own master cylinder an clutch........hmmmmm

:offtopic: This thread is about racing... not a debate about my build.. If you have questions about anything from my entire build then follow my thread http://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iv-internal-engine/1502829-my-ls3-h-c-combo-pics-video-my-ls2-c6-z51-vette-build-list-8.html by all means. o and rwhp.us guys thanks for your input on this. Much appreicated :drive:

Packy
04-01-2012, 07:40 PM

Yeah, I don't do shit on my own... :rolleyes: Why let them do the clutch and master cylinder if you are so handy?

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/pacncass/Random/Cars/DSCN1459.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/pacncass/Random/Cars/DSCN1394.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/pacncass/Random/Cars/DSCN1127.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/pacncass/Random/Cars/DSCN1128.jpg

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 07:44 PM
I said, half you guys... not stating you in particular.. There are some good guys on your site but for the most part there's a lot of imature idiots that think and type stuff that they have no clue about..

Imstock2
04-01-2012, 07:59 PM
actually smart ass i did build my car with my own two hands in my driveway, even though its not that much, and iv also taken cars from a shell to a rolling piece of art that will run 10's or faster all day. i can also tell you that most of the cars on rwhp have been built by their owners. no i dont hate much, the only reason your car has a salvage title is because your dumb ass bought a perfectly good vette and went around driving it like a typical ricer and wrecked it then bought it back and got daddy to hook you up with some parts, but guess what your still a ricer with a vette. you got kicked off of rwhp.us for being a fucking dumbass and spreading your high school bull shit over there and they need to do the same here.

cool story... Wonder where you heard that from..... :sack:

hodge9386
04-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Heard it from you

02ls1z28
04-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Nice pics Packy...show off, lol

chevymec
04-01-2012, 10:18 PM
I bet half of you guys on rwhp don't even know how to change your spark plugs... got to have a shop to do that for you as well.

And you know this from the day you were a member and then banned?

02ls1z28
04-02-2012, 08:01 AM
:hijack:...by the rwhp crew hahaha

djfury05
04-02-2012, 04:05 PM
so whens your next big race?

Imstock2
04-02-2012, 07:45 PM
I just got done putting shocks on the car... going to fix the issue this week and then have rpm tune it and fix there mess up this weekend... the 3.90 diff will be in route soon :) next "big" race? hmm 2 weeks most... O and rwhp.us any of you guys N/a would want to do a roll? in 2 weeks?

lilmiller74
04-02-2012, 08:01 PM
To bad your not back in ohio, id like to get my roll on!

Imstock2
04-02-2012, 08:20 PM
To bad your not back in ohio, id like to get my roll on!

I will be heading up to ohio mid June... debate to drive the car is a diff issue... I really don't want to put 1,200 unwanted miles round trip on it, although I would like to drive it to ohio and let it sit in my buddies garaged and just drive the supra back to Nc since I might be getting out soon.. But I got some stuff to settle with a bunch of winey idiots first. Shoe fits wear it and I'll leave it at that. :cheers:

Packy
04-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I just got done putting shocks on the car... going to fix the issue this week and then have rpm tune it and fix there mess up this weekend... the 3.90 diff will be in route soon :) next "big" race? hmm 2 weeks most... O and rwhp.us any of you guys N/a would want to do a roll? in 2 weeks?

I got a little Mustang that will drag your Vette...:drive:

WheelsUp84z
04-03-2012, 11:43 AM

3 more months....:drive:

Heater
04-03-2012, 11:53 AM
3 more months....:drive:

Race Car?

Imstock2
04-03-2012, 12:50 PM

Talking about that little stang with a Kenny bell.. That would be considered a power adder... Mybe once I get a power adder then yes.. Till then I would only like to roll N/A.. Shouldn't be that hard to find someone to beat this stock bottom end ls2 c6 on rwhp.us......or is it? I'll let any of Yal pick a speed to start.. Depending on you n/a build I might even let you take the hit : ) o and one more thing you must show proof he been s member longer then a month.. I know one of you doosh's will go find a random fox with a 427 in it

Heater
04-03-2012, 01:05 PM
LoL, please add more excuses/stipulations.

02ls1z28
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
I bet Djfury will chime in here shortly...

hodge9386
04-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Wow you are stupid

djfury05
04-03-2012, 03:26 PM
lol you barely beat a C6Z now you think you can hang with cars trapping over 130s?? I know of an F-body LS1 N/A that would destroy you even..

Imstock2
04-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Beat a 06 c6z untuned.... think about it... 3.90 diff will be in soon. Like I said bring them out.. I'm tired of hearing story's and half yals bs.. That F-body ls1 a rwhp.us member? Some reason I never even seen or heard about him... You guys seen my build... you know everything I have.. I'm tired of hearing yal run your mouths...Until I get beat by one of you then stay off my nuts.. If I end up racing a completly stripped F-body ls1 n/a then so be it.. My car I completly built my self... - a clutch line and clutch install Yikes I almost forgot... axle boot and hinson diff mounts.. Almost got me there. For you to hate is quite childish... Every one knows a car that is faster then someone's else.. IDC I want to race an N/A build from rwhp.us so yal can simply STFU about my car. Yes this is the first time I ever called someone out and I'm calling your entire website rwhp.us for a N/a roll race. I know I won't have the fastest N/a but I will be in the top 5.. again if shoe fits wear it..

automach1
04-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Love the topic. h/c only pretty soon everybody will be lsx or 4v only lol

chevymec
04-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Packy, he is scared of a little 4.6 it looks like. So you will not race a foreced induction car, yet it came from the factory with a blower. Changing the blower out is no different that changing the heads and cam on your car.

Imstock2
04-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm sure that's all he has done to it.. Won't be the first time I was accused of running nitrous... Blower that's it? No internal mods? Sure we will run. I rather run rwhp.us "elite" n/a builds though. I'm not no street king by any means but I can hold my own since I built my car and I know what it's capabilities are. Pm me about setting it up. Either outcome of the race.. Before you can talk shit about a build make sure you can beat it first.. Rwhp attendeds to forget that golden rule ; )

chevymec
04-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Before you can talk shit about a build make sure you can beat it first.. Rwhp attendeds to forget that golden rule ; )

And just who has set this " GOLDEN RULE" . And just what has you car ran at the track?

madskater5
04-03-2012, 10:56 PM
With all this money you seem to have, I hope you get better tires for when one of these guys takes you up on that race...:eyes:

madskater5
04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Before you can talk shit about a build make sure you can beat it first.. Rwhp attendeds to forget that golden rule ; )

Half the enjoyment is not knowing who will win...what fun would it be if you already knew? That's a lame rule you have there, Sir.

Heater
04-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Packy's car is just bolt ons.

lilmiller74
04-04-2012, 12:19 AM
And just who has set this " GOLDEN RULE" . And just what has you car ran at the track?

He dosn't know lol, The car hasnt even been tuned and hes out beating it to death...not smart...Dude your call out seems pretty lame if your putting stipulations on what you want to race...dont be scared!!

Imstock2
04-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Only legit raced it once.. I shift at 6k rpms and I wasn't power shifting. I'm not going to Race it until I finish up with the tune.. I didn't state the rule for packy.. The idiot's with the 12 sec transam that keeps talking shit.. I ran 12.3's spinning hard 2 sec 60 ft at 115 near stock. Shittios will do me good from a roll, and that's the race I want. Let me re-instate that.. Before you talk shit on a guys build please make sure you could trap within 10 mph of the car your clowning on

snake95
04-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Wow, you sure do make some excuses and sound like a douche.

Imstock2
04-05-2012, 07:14 AM
No excuses being made... I told packy if he wants to run pm me.. If he only has bolt ons and a Kenny bell then it might be a fun race.. Yea I see how your stating I'm a doosh.. It seems that way but I'm just sick of rwhp slow cars talking bs and then use there faster cars back them up...this little brother big brother stuff gets old after a while..

Packy
04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm sure that's all he has done to it.. Won't be the first time I was accused of running nitrous... Blower that's it? No internal mods? Sure we will run. I rather run rwhp.us "elite" n/a builds though. I'm not no street king by any means but I can hold my own since I built my car and I know what it's capabilities are. Pm me about setting it up. Either outcome of the race.. Before you can talk shit about a build make sure you can beat it first.. Rwhp attendeds to forget that golden rule ; )

So do you wanna run my TA instead and have to use a set of binoculars to see its taillights? I was being nice by offering my DD with exhaust and a Whipple 2.3 not a KB. So yeah it has had a blower swap but the engine and entire drivetrain is stock as well as stock suspension too. Also it has 83 ci less than you and weighs considerably more than you... Be prepared to be drug...

AWDTBSS
04-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Please tune the car first, I'm starting to feel bad for the car lol

Packy
04-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Packy, he is scared of a little 4.6 it looks like. So you will not race a foreced induction car, yet it came from the factory with a blower. Changing the blower out is no different that changing the heads and cam on your car.

I guess I need to take my blower off to run him N/A... LOL! I bet KC would drag him and he is a full weight A4 Camaro that is N/A or Sammy! :devil:

hodge9386
04-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Only legit raced it once.. I shift at 6k rpms and I wasn't power shifting. I'm not going to Race it until I finish up with the tune.. I didn't state the rule for packy.. The idiot's with the 12 sec transam that keeps talking shit.. I ran 12.3's spinning hard 2 sec 60 ft at 115 near stock. Shittios will do me good from a roll, and that's the race I want. Let me re-instate that.. Before you talk shit on a guys build please make sure you could trap within 10 mph of the car your clowning on

i can talk shit about whatever the fuck i want. trapping 115 in a corvette is shit, maybe if you spent more time driving than watching you HUD you could drive it the way it should be driven. shifting a untuned car at 6 grand its just asking for it to pop but since you have all this money laying around im sure you wont mind. yea my firebird with some headers, fipk and a stall ran 12.4 on a 245 street tire but guess what, thats what it is supposed to run and is actually pretty fast for being on a street tire. the point is your a fucking dumb ass and your doing a great job of proving it all by yourself, so keep up the good work.

Imstock2
04-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Trapped 115 full lt3 c6 weight. Only mods k&n air filter and z06 exhaust manifolds. 368rwhp and 363 untuned.. And yes I actually had to shift the car.. Not just push the gas pedal only.. I understand the auto guy thing.. I'm just not old enough to want An auto sports car yet.. I like to control the car... Besides that shifting my car around 6k isn't pushing it that hard.. Car is running rich as hell.. Besides if it "pops" then I'll have an great excuss to do a 408 build.

Imstock2
04-05-2012, 08:41 PM
So do you wanna run my TA instead and have to use a set of binoculars to see its taillights? I was being nice by offering my DD with exhaust and a Whipple 2.3 not a KB. So yeah it has had a blower swap but the engine and entire drivetrain is stock as well as stock suspension too. Also it has 83 ci less than you and weighs considerably more than you... Be prepared to be drug...

Depending on how some things go soon.. After I get a little spray I wouldn't mind running that T/A. For now after tune and 3.90 diff I'll run that •little 4.6 stang•

AWDTBSS
04-05-2012, 08:52 PM
I really don't see how going WOT til 6k is much better than running it to 6500 lol. Stop lagging tune it not doing it and racing it is flat out being stupid

Packy
04-05-2012, 09:20 PM
Depending on how some things go soon.. After I get a little spray I wouldn't mind running that T/A. For now after tune and 3.90 diff I'll run that •little 4.6 stang•

Run what you brung and hope its enough! :devil: Ya better hope you have a good set of binoculars if you go messing with the TA.

Imstock2
04-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Hoping this rain dies down so I can fix the cam sensor issue.. After that I will be pulling the trigger on 1 of 3 things I have listed in my build thread.. 2 of which would be leaning in that T/A area ; )

audacious nick
04-06-2012, 12:50 PM
The maggie goat is slow I beat him when I was cam only ls1 and there are vids.. a faulty cam sensor will not change anything

If he is in fact 500rwhp on a non-generous dyno, then Bullshit.

Heater
04-06-2012, 01:08 PM
I hope a race actually happens after all this jawing.

Packy
04-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Hoping this rain dies down so I can fix the cam sensor issue.. After that I will be pulling the trigger on 1 of 3 things I have listed in my build thread.. 2 of which would be leaning in that T/A area ; )

Better work on your driving skills junior because it will take more than some Heads/Cam/Nitrous to put your car in the bottom of the 10's with your driving style. It's harder than you think to take 2 seconds off of your 1/4 mile time...

Heater
04-06-2012, 01:59 PM
200 shot=2 seconds

Imstock2
04-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Nah packy not at the strip.. Race Will be from a roll.. 2 seconds off my orginal time? That was bone stock pretty much with shitto not hooking on the strip.. If I get the nitrous or super charger I won't be going to the track anytime soon

djfury05
04-06-2012, 03:20 PM

495 rwhp on a non-generous dyno yes. The new owner of the car is on here you can ask him he knows. Madskater5 is his screename and he posted in this thread.

Here's the video.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/djfury05/th_MVI_0515.jpg (http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/djfury05/?action=view&current=MVI_0515.mp4)

Move along troll.

Packy
04-06-2012, 03:50 PM
Nah packy not at the strip.. Race Will be from a roll.. 2 seconds off my orginal time? That was bone stock pretty much with shitto not hooking on the strip.. If I get the nitrous or super charger I won't be going to the track anytime soon

So the race will be from a roll huh. Sorry junior if you wanna race the big stuff we are going to do it the right way at the track in front of everyone so there is no confusion or heresay. I am not opposed to rolls but if I am going to run from a roll then you have to give me a real race from a dead stop. None of this ricer roll only shit. Move along and get your tune so you don't blow your engine.

audacious nick
04-06-2012, 03:51 PM
How much power were you making at that time, and what did your car weigh?

djfury05
04-06-2012, 06:49 PM
How much power were you making at that time, and what did your car weigh?

420ish and 3300.. both had passengers.. we ran twice and maybe he couldn't drive that night all I know is I saw headlights both times

Imstock2
04-06-2012, 08:56 PM
So the race will be from a roll huh. Sorry junior if you wanna race the big stuff we are going to do it the right way at the track in front of everyone so there is no confusion or heresay. I am not opposed to rolls but if I am going to run from a roll then you have to give me a real race from a dead stop. None of this ricer roll only shit. Move along and get your tune so you don't blow your engine.

The roll will be filmed, there will be chaser cars as well... My passenger will have a loud horn and we will run 3 times... You pick the speed.. I'm sure your going to have a few rwhp guys there also.. Do you need the hit also? You said your not opposed to rolls but yet you want to do it from a dig? None of these ricer rolls? I'm a little confused on that part

Packy
04-06-2012, 09:23 PM
The roll will be filmed, there will be chaser cars as well... My passenger will have a loud horn and we will run 3 times... You pick the speed.. I'm sure your going to have a few rwhp guys there also.. Do you need the hit also? You said your not opposed to rolls but yet you want to do it from a dig? None of these ricer rolls? I'm a little confused on that part

If you are trying to hint that I'm scared. Definitely not of a H/C C6 even with a Maggie, but I am scared of being caught by the cops due to your ricer ass friends following yes I am. 3 times seriously? When I pull you once your second chance is dig if you don't like it then stay on the porch. You wanna run then run both aspects Mr. Badass. I am not opposed to them but I think you should do both. Roll racing is dangerous in the area there. The start speed doesn't matter but when I let off at 130 or so with multiple lengths don't cry and say I shutdown early... There is no reason to push past that. With that said you should really pick battles once your car is ready. Right now you if you barely put a car on a stock ZO6 then you may want to re-think challenging either of my cars. They both have walked-on a modded C-6 ZO6's...

KC&97TA
04-07-2012, 06:01 AM
LoL, please add more excuses/stipulations.

I still want to race you !!! everyone saw my car run a 14.04 & 13.57 last Wednesday night :emb:

Be nice now...

You Be nice too...

I guess I need to take my blower off to run him N/A... LOL! I bet KC would drag him and he is a full weight A4 Camaro that is N/A or Sammy! :devil:

I'll be the huckle berry, no power adder, all motor... Does this kid put money where his mouth is? My car don't leave the garage for no less than $500, I don't street race for anything less than $2k

KC&97TA
04-07-2012, 06:14 AM

Go ahead and get caught street racing around these parts when you aren't a "Good Ole Boy"... You'll never see your car again.

Roll Racing is gay, only cars that should be roll racing are 60 & 70's big blocks.

I love taking money from young kids... happen to know a place up the hollar were the cops don't bother anyone.

MUSTANGBRKR02
04-07-2012, 07:43 AM
Everyone before this post is gay.

Imstock2
04-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Well good thing I only race in Mexico... Anyways this is in the street kill section.. Street racing does consist of rolls and digs alike.. Infact 90% of the races are from rolls.. Well anyways I decided to order the diff and some new tires after a lot of thinking and caculations.. Oo and FYI I never had a speeding ticket yet in the corvette Since I owned in 09 •knock on wood• there's a reason for that.. My car can hug the road quite well.

MUSTANGBRKR02
04-07-2012, 08:50 AM
I heard it hugs the road, guard rails and ditches alike.

Heater
04-07-2012, 09:14 AM
I still have the same slipping clutch in the car KC. If I ever change it out; you'd be the first person that I would line up against.

outtacontrolz28
04-07-2012, 09:28 AM
This thread is full of fail

Packy
04-07-2012, 09:51 AM
This thread is full of fail

Starting with the OP racing bikes and civics... Clever how he makes that the title and then boasts inside about barely pulling a stock C6 ZO-6. :cheers:

99peweterls1
04-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I still have the same slipping clutch in the car KC. If I ever change it out; you'd be the first person that I would line up against.

It's mctwin-disk time lol

Imstock2
04-07-2012, 11:27 AM
The whole idea about the thread headline was show it's the rider that makes bikes fast...the turbo civic was just an eye catcher... And later on I raced that c6z.. Then a rwhp doosh started talking shit.. After that just escalade into a bunch of little brother big brother shit. Either case there will be races to be had from this : ) and soon

Heater
04-07-2012, 12:19 PM
It's mctwin-disk time lol

Just got to get the money for that Mcleod...and it's twin money :(

outtacontrolz28
04-07-2012, 02:44 PM
WTF is a doosh

02ls1z28
04-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Escalade= escalate I think..idiot

panderson
04-07-2012, 03:35 PM
kid, you wouldn't even rank top 15 or rwhp. and you're a pussy if you dont want to run at the track. i hope you get your car yanked by jpd.

please please please run packy, KC, jesse, or brandon for money.. or anything really, im sure they would love taking your bumper from you.

btw no one hates on you or your car because you THINK your car is fast. they hate on you cause of your immature high school kid with a "fast" car attitude. like i said before, i hope your car gets yanked by jpd.

WheelsUp84z
04-08-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm still interested to see said timeslips of 12.3 runs. Best I've ever seen that car was 13's.

Packy
04-08-2012, 08:35 AM
WTF is a doosh

A doosh is someone who puts h/c on a stock LS engine and doesn't tune it then runs around town racing everyone he sees. Most people know it as dousche but the op here needs to take an online course for spelling.

outtacontrolz28
04-08-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm still interested to see said timeslips of 12.3 runs. Best I've ever seen that car was 13's.

I would like to see that timeslip as well.

A doosh is someone who puts h/c on a stock LS engine and doesn't tune it then runs around town racing everyone he sees. Most people know it as dousche but the op here needs to take an online course for spelling.

:funny:

Packy
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I would like to see that timeslip as well.

:funny:

Fuck a timeslip. I wanna see video of it running that 12.3X@115. Since most with a 2.0-2,2 sixty run around 12.5-12.7 range at 113-114mph. Not a big difference but the difference would be some DR's, exhaust, and a tune which makes it not completely stock. Where as, I have seen a few out there driven really well that are faster. Make no mistake this one cannot drive to save his life at the dragstrip.

lilmiller74
04-08-2012, 11:35 AM
His car can't be making much power un-tuned, I have a similar set up and the first pull before any adjustments netted me 408/392 so I wouldn't expect much from an un-tuned car.

Imstock2
04-09-2012, 10:09 AM
That's what I was trying to get at limiter.. Car ran with a c6z untuned..that 06 c6z has like maybe 7k miles on it. It's flawless... I don't go around racing everyone and I don't know where that bs is coming from.. Car has an safe tune and I have ran it a few times but I didn't push it hard at all.. Yes I'll admit.. I have ran 13's.. Even a few 20's... I don't see any shame in letting off from going sideways... But it's fine., this 13 sec car will smoke that mid 11 car from a roll..

02ls1z28
04-09-2012, 10:33 AM
That's a ricer statement if I've ever heard one

Heater
04-09-2012, 11:37 AM
:corn:

audacious nick
04-09-2012, 01:21 PM
That's what I was trying to get at limiter.. Car ran with a c6z untuned..that 06 c6z has like maybe 7k miles on it. It's flawless... I don't go around racing everyone and I don't know where that bs is coming from.. Car has an safe tune and I have ran it a few times but I didn't push it hard at all.. Yes I'll admit.. I have ran 13's.. Even a few 20's... I don't see any shame in letting off from going sideways... But it's fine., this 13 sec car will smoke that mid 11 car from a roll..

Openly admitting he can't drive and needs to roll race. Hahaha

Packy
04-09-2012, 02:33 PM

Who has a mid 11 second car? BTW my DD is ready whenever you wanna be drug by it. Have you got that LS1 timing chain set changed out for an LS2 style so your cam sensor will work again.?.

Get used to the view junior...

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n287/pacncass/Random/WOTMTrackDay3-10-12274of277ZF-5028-62662-1-001.jpg

lilmiller74
04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Sick picture, I usually don't care for yellow but id rock your car!!

Imstock2
04-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Those some nice rims... I'm not intimidated one bit ;) if that's what you was trying to do..

audacious nick
04-10-2012, 10:27 AM
Those some nice rims... I'm not intimidated one bit ;) if that's what you was trying to do..

He'll roll race you, yo!

Imstock2
04-10-2012, 09:11 PM
Yea well we are in the street section... Not drag... I'll run you on the strip as soon as I get some sop time in.. But for now a roll would be nice.. O an looks like my diff is going to be on back Order about an extra week.. It's bs I know..I won't run you at all without it

Packy
04-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Yea well we are in the street section... Not drag... I'll run you on the strip as soon as I get some sop time in.. But for now a roll would be nice.. O an looks like my diff is going to be on back Order about an extra week.. It's bs I know..I won't run you at all without it

Haha! Okay roll ricer. So you are not going to fix your timing chain set.?. :jest:

lilmiller74
04-11-2012, 12:15 AM
Or get your car tuned?

BayAreaSS
04-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Tunes are over rated :D

lilmiller74
04-11-2012, 03:16 AM
Tunes are over rated :D

Ive hurd they are a waste of money and you really dont even need one :eyes:

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Can't tune it with the wrong timing set....I can't get ahold of SLP.... So I guess I'm going to just order a new one... Again

lilmiller74
04-11-2012, 04:05 AM
I would quit driving it untill its right,

Packy
04-11-2012, 05:30 AM
I would quit driving it untill its right,

His car is untunable until he gets his timing chain set changed out for an actual LS2 set with cam sensor lobes on it. Hence the reason why he is having problems tuning it. It will be some time before he races now. Unless he doesn't care like previously shown.

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Hmmm someone been folowing my build thread... I'm just waiting on new parts to come in.. Anyways this is a racing thread not a build thread... Please leave any questions comments on the build thread... You already said what you had to and I did for me.. Now it's a waiting game until we race..

Packy
04-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Hmmm someone been folowing my build thread... I'm just waiting on new parts to come in.. Anyways this is a racing thread not a build thread... Please leave any questions comments on the build thread... You already said what you had to and I did for me.. Now it's a waiting game until we race..

I'm so patiently waiting to give you a display of taillights. :D

Heater
04-11-2012, 06:58 AM
I'm so patiently waiting to give you a display of taillights. :D

Do you think this race will actually happen?

Packy
04-11-2012, 07:12 AM
Do you think this race will actually happen?We shall see. I told him I am ready when he is... I think that he may be gone and out of the area mysteriously by the time he gets his car in order though. Only time will tell.:D

lilmiller74
04-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Why not just put the stock timing gear back on and just het an ls2 chain? No need for the double roller b/s

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 08:29 AM
I gave it away awhile ago.. The stock timing set is garbage.. Packy don't sweat it mate.. I'm not going anywhere until I get out of the good ole usmc in August

audacious nick
04-11-2012, 09:38 AM

Street racing isn't all from a roll.

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 11:47 AM
True... Need some that pimp juice... Why are you so aposed to a roll race? Almost every street thread I looked at your gripping about rolls or in my case ricer rolls.. What you drive an auto or something?

audacious nick
04-11-2012, 12:24 PM
True... Need some that pimp juice... Why are you so aposed to a roll race? Almost every street thread I looked at your gripping about rolls or in my case ricer rolls.. What you drive an auto or something?

I actually have a manual. I dislike roll racing because it requires little more than hitting the throttle, especially depending on the speed. I see people wanting to do 60+ rolls, simply due to the fact that they can't modulate the throttle and spin like an idiot.
If we are talking 700+rwhp cars on the street, it makes a little more sense, but not for basic bolt-on cars.

02ls1z28
04-11-2012, 12:33 PM

Jesus kid seriously...."aposed". Do you not have a spell check? How about you have an NCO spool you up on a good to go spelling MCI and pray Packy doesn't challenge you to a spelling bee also.

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Jesus kid seriously...."aposed". Do you not have a spell check? How about you have an NCO spool you up on a good to go spelling MCI and pray Packy doesn't challenge you to a spelling bee also.

Nah not on my iphone.. Call me a kid and yet you act immature and make a big deal over a little typo.. Very mature of you guy..

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 01:05 PM
I actually have a manual. I dislike roll racing because it requires little more than hitting the throttle, especially depending on the speed. I see people wanting to do 60+ rolls, simply due to the fact that they can't modulate the throttle and spin like an idiot.
If we are talking 700+rwhp cars on the street, it makes a little more sense, but not for basic bolt-on cars.

Who ever said a 60 roll?? 25, 35,45, and 55 most... Even on roll races it takes more skill then just giving her some gas with a stick.. Shift points and how fast you shift also determines if you will when or lose.. I do agree it takes a hell lot more skill to go from a dig especially with a Manuel car..digs are more a drivers race... Rolls are more of the car with a little driver mod.

02ls1z28
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Nah not on my iphone.. Call me a kid and yet you act immature and make a big deal over a little typo.. Very mature of you guy..

:stupid:... "aposed" is far from a typo. Its a blatant example of your intelligence, or lack of rather. If it wasn't for everyone making you look like even more of and idiot I would unsubscribe from this thread and save myself the headache of reading what you post....kid.

panderson
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
wait wait wait.... hold on one second here!!! so why am i waiting on this race to happen again? he's already said that he can beat packy... so why are we waiting on him to get all this bs in order. i understand if you want to give him a 1 in a million chance packy but he did say he can beat you with what he has....

and LOL at you calling 02ls1 immature... like "aposed" is the first thing you've ever misspelled or completely jumbled. read your posts. kid

"But it's fine., this 13 sec car will smoke that mid 11 car from a roll.."

scared to race much?

lilmiller74
04-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Hmm my stock timing set seems to work great!

COOKIE MONSTER
04-11-2012, 06:32 PM
All I know is Im2stock got a BAAAAAD Bitch! That thang is "pwning" (can I say that here?) all the "fastest" cars in town. He a shark guys. Back down. I'm warning all y'all. He got the beans son. Look it, he don't even need a damn tune to beat y'all clowns! lol I'm starting to think rpm gave him one of them super secret prototype "Start-up" tunes. Must be a start up tune for a Pro mod man, cuz that thang is just bad. How many races you racked up while undefeated? I bet you gotta a lot. I know you done smoked all them stupid rwhp.us jerks. Some body call this dude a doctor cuz his car is SICK! :barf: Packy, I'm telling you man, you're TA is quick, but this guy here.... They say he always beats his victims by a only 1/2 car length so no one ever knows how fast it is. Im2stock IS the new Viper guy, only he don't drive a viper, he drive a chebby and it mega-fast son.

Listen Im2stock, go get that car tuned brother, show these chumps what chu REALLY got. Call Wiggins Racing and Performance and ole Willy uhl getcha set right up. That thang will be shootin' flames out the tail pipes as your passing Crotch Rockets, ZR1s, Lambos, Veyrons on HWY 17! :nod:`

outtacontrolz28
04-11-2012, 07:50 PM
I would like to get some vette on vette action...but your shit better be running right because I dont want any excuses when I drag it down the road. Track..street....it doesnt matter to me.

You better watch out Cookie Monster...he will rip your bumper off next in his untuned salvage titled POS.

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 08:57 PM
I don't recall saying I'll beat packy.. I do recall talking about it being a good race if he only has the mods he told me about.. And yes rwhp guys seems to be a bunch of immature idiots that just keep playing big brother little brother games.. Sad thing is. In this thread alone yal have proved repeatedly that I am right.. I never said anything about me having the fastest car... I said, I would be in the top of the list in this area.. It is true only car on the street I lost to was the 408 camaro when he was Manuel not spraying and my car was nearly bone stock. I did call out rwhp.us n/a guys for some rolling action and somehow that ended up going to the FI guys.. I will race anyone that wants to but please be a race worth the gas.. I don't want to waste yours neither do I want you to waste mine.. I have to explain this to you idiots.. I won't race a bolt on car regardless of build and there's no reason to race a car like cookie's..

panderson
04-11-2012, 09:09 PM
I don't recall saying I'll beat packy.. I do recall talking about it being a good race if he only has the mods he told me about.. And yes rwhp guys seems to be a bunch of immature idiots that just keep playing big brother little brother games.. Sad thing is. In this thread alone yal have proved repeatedly that I am right.. I never said anything about me having the fastest car... I said, I would be in the top of the list in this area.. It is true only car on the street I lost to was the 408 camaro when he was Manuel not spraying and my car was nearly bone stock. I did call out rwhp.us n/a guys for some rolling action and somehow that ended up going to the FI guys.. I will race anyone that wants to but please be a race worth the gas.. I don't want to waste yours neither do I want you to waste mine.. I have to explain this to you idiots.. I won't race a bolt on car regardless of build and there's no reason to race a car like cookie's..

i already quoted what you said about being able to beat packys car in my last post. dont try to pull the "i didnt say PACKY'S car" bullshit. we all know what you were talking about. and YOU WOULD NOT BE IN THE TOP OF THE LIST IN THIS AREA! if you went to the track more you'd see alot of 11 and 10 second STREET cars that would destroy you.

you already said you could beat all these people on rwhp but your holding out now until you get all this work done. but you had no problem racing on the street as is before.

and what do you mean you wont race a bolt on car regardless of build? YOUR CAR IS A BOLT ON CAR!

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 09:54 PM
If your talking about a mid 11 sec car? That wasn't referring to packy.. I think I remember his car high 10's... Idk know there are some bit of fast terminators around town.. I guess people must have different views of bolt on's.. Unless you don't know my build and talking out of your ass like the rest of Yal do.. Yal keep catching me off guard... In the Top fastest n/a street car.. I seen a 416 stroker gto awhile ago on base but I don't think he's apart of a group morons like Yal.

Packy
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Who ever said a 60 roll?? 25, 35,45, and 55 most... Even on roll races it takes more skill then just giving her some gas with a stick.. Shift points and how fast you shift also determines if you will when or lose.. I do agree it takes a hell lot more skill to go from a dig especially with a Manuel car..digs are more a drivers race... Rolls are more of the car with a little driver mod.

I don't give a shit what roll but you already said you were ready to run. I also threw out there after I drag you frum roll we will be doing deadstop run not this best of three BS so we can see who alerts the cops after the first run. Now you want to get gears, timing chains, and tuned... So what is it going to be because I have to go away for little 11 day business trip starting on Sunday. I have a manual 6 speed transmission as well whatcha scared of dig for.?. Prolly that photo a few pages back.:D

Also WTF does FI cars have to do with this? Run whatcha brung and hope its enough. BTW- we have several N/A streetcars that would also smoke check you from a dig or frum roll... You were one who said his 12-13 sec car would drag my 11 sec car. So you in essence called me out and my DD is ready to drag your Vette.

Imstock2
04-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Not scared of you bro.. You know the reason my car is down ATM. I'll see you when you get back :) should be ready depending how soon the diff gets in. Hopefully I can get some sop in..

COOKIE MONSTER
04-12-2012, 12:21 AM
If your talking about a mid 11 sec car? That wasn't referring to packy.. I think I remember his car high 10's... Idk know there are some bit of fast terminators around town.. I guess people must have different views of bolt on's.. Unless you don't know my build and talking out of your ass like the rest of Yal do.. Yal keep catching me off guard... In the Top fastest n/a street car.. I seen a 416 stroker gto awhile ago on base but I don't think he's apart of a group morons like Yal.

I think just about half the people on rwhp has had a mid to low 11 second N/A car at one point or another. Most of them moved on to quicker things since. You said you "Seen a 416 stroker gto" You meant to say "Saw, a 418 stroker, gto" was it black? If so, that would be pat. << See what I did there... :)

Why don't you race at the track? It's legal, and you get no room for excuses. Viper guy doesn't like to run at the track either, but that's because he doesn't like to get beat. The people he likes to talk shit to, only race at the track where it's safer and not illegal. My advice to you, take your vette to the track on your own just to become familiar with it, make a few passes. When you're ready, call out packy and some of them rwhp boys, maybe race them for a 6 pack of beer or a greesy burger from the track grille. With the fastest cars in jacksonville racing at the track together, that will make for a great show. I may have to drive my POS TA over there. I just wanna see how nicely that vette hugs that track, perhaps at the 1000' mark you could show us how to properly slalom through the orange cones in the fastest N/A street car on the east coast

panderson
04-12-2012, 10:36 AM

ahhhhh but you see, you didnt say A MID 11 SEC CAR! you said THAT mid 11 second car, in which we then all knew you were talking about packys car (whether his car is mid 11 seconds or not... lol you'll find out)

you have a H/C LS2 with a damn LS1 TIMING CHAIN! what else do i need to know about your stupid ass build.

i have an SUPER UNTUNED LS2 swapped forth gen that i took to 13.1 on my first time ever running at the track (on 245/18 street tires btw). so clearly you dont know how to run at the track so i see why you're scared. lol

and keep posting matt. your posts are funnyyyy.

Imstock2
04-12-2012, 12:46 PM
No reason to bench race... My car will be done soon and then we can do some calling out.. Hopefully by the time packy gets back. Yes the timing set I order even though it clearly states for a ls2 part # 5615T didn't have cam sensor lobes on it... Since it's a double roller and came from a known company I trusted them.. I did took quite a bit of second looks at it..but still installed it... It's just a bolt on y not? Well my new set will be in soon and I'll let this one go at a fair price

MUSTANGBRKR02
04-12-2012, 03:02 PM
I like cheese.

BOOSTEDcatfish
04-12-2012, 03:16 PM
now most the ppl area jville know i dont have a leg to stand on when it comes to a fast srteet car, but KID really that bike was prolly a v-twin bike and the civic was a SOHC with a ebay kit. ur car is OK, you still need to do some growing up to play with the big boys of jville.

Imstock2
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
It is such a shame boosted... That car was an beast. I don't have the cash yet saved up to do an proper Power adder yet. Even now I'm a lcpl and making the big bucks but more then likely leaning towards nitrous, but I would want meth and a new clutch.. After that game on with the fastest streets.. Would be different if my ex didn't take my truck... Out 13.8k$ :( Till then I'll just be n/a with gearing and new m/t while plan on doing a little small things here in there.... Wouldn't mind new rocker arms and lighten up the car a bit.. Go ahead tell me a n2o prefer 175 or maybe a 225 depending on tuning h/c 3.90 c6 won't even run with some of these cars around here.. maybe not on the track but a roll I'm sure It'll be one of the fastest rollers in this area.. Regardless I will have everything within about 2-3 months of saving $

djfury05
04-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Do you think you could have hung with or beat Boosted's car?

outtacontrolz28
04-12-2012, 08:27 PM
You shold race djfury....I'm sure he wouldnt mind dragging your heap down 17 or 24

Imstock2
04-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Once I'm done with the power adder I'm sure ol red will hold her own against the majority of the fastest actual street cars.. I can't really talk to much yet because that'll be another 2-3months of saving..

djfury05
04-12-2012, 08:40 PM
You didn't answer my question..

Imstock2
04-12-2012, 09:29 PM
I have yet to race a "boosted" car.. Giving the power to weight ratio,aerodynamics and gearing.. On a roll it'll be hard to beat this car once it's done. From what I have seen around here..I'm hoping to have 480+ish motor with a good tune. Bring in some nitrous and meth with a good clutch.. It's going to be fun : ) trying to take on the big boys with just a little DD car with ps,ac, and heated seats in her still.

lilmiller74
04-12-2012, 11:16 PM
225 shot on the stock bottom end?? Good luck!

COOKIE MONSTER
04-13-2012, 06:01 AM
225 shot on the stock bottom end?? Good luck!

He should be good to spray 300 on that motor.

MUSTANGBRKR02
04-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Why nitrous and meth?

Imstock2
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
Follow this link.. This guy knows what he's talking about.. http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-tech-performance/2433464-methheadmonster-using-meth-injection-for-non-boost-applications.html

Packy
04-13-2012, 06:14 PM
I have yet to race a "boosted" car.. Giving the power to weight ratio,aerodynamics and gearing.. On a roll it'll be hard to beat this car once it's done. From what I have seen around here..I'm hoping to have 480+ish motor with a good tune. Bring in some nitrous and meth with a good clutch.. It's going to be fun : ) trying to take on the big boys with just a little DD car with ps,ac, and heated seats in her still.

One thing you are forgetting about is traction... :D Even when rolling its a huge deal and feat when adding more powa.

panderson
04-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Why nitrous and meth?

cause those are the best kind of drugs... duh. oh wait... wrong meth huh?

oh yeah and matt ( cookie monster) he should be good to a 350 to 400 i would think. i mean he does have heads and cam...

COOKIE MONSTER
04-14-2012, 04:30 AM
Correct.

jthunderz28
04-14-2012, 10:23 AM
Last I checked this is the street racing/kill section right? I don't get why the guy that lost is so butt hurt and went through all the trouble of creating a profile to respond, lol.

C6z's are no slouches so people use them to gauge how fast their car is. Good kill OP.
Next time you need to interview the driver before you race to make sure the stars are perfectly alligned for the race.

"Run whatcha brung and shut the fuck up!" is the ole saying.
Good kill.

Imstock2
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM
One thing you are forgetting about is traction... :D Even when rolling its a huge deal and feat when adding more powa.

with out doubt mate... got to find a random burnout contest and have at it with the shitto's on since there only about 40% thread life left..Then get me some new m/t et's...

djfury05
04-14-2012, 08:17 PM
I'd race you if it wasn't a waste of gas

Packy
04-14-2012, 10:43 PM
with out doubt mate... got to find a random burnout contest and have at it with the shitto's on since there only about 40% thread life left..Then get me some new m/t et's...

Sounds like you have it all figured out. :burn:

lilmiller74
04-16-2012, 12:49 AM
Anyone want to start taking bets on the size of the hole he blows in the side of the block on the 225 shot?

BayAreaSS
04-16-2012, 02:34 AM
Anyone want to start taking bets on the size of the hole he blows in the side of the block on the 225 shot?

With someone that knows what they are doing a 225 shot can be done. But with this guy a 225 shot would leave a hole the size of basketball lol

lilmiller74
04-16-2012, 03:10 AM
With someone that knows what they are doing a 225 shot can be done. But with this guy a 225 shot would leave a hole the size of basketball lol

So you have a dollar on a hole the size of a basketball?

BayAreaSS
04-16-2012, 03:16 AM
So you have a dollar on a hole the size of a basketball?

$20 lol

lilmiller74
04-16-2012, 03:58 AM
$20 lol

Ballin!!

outtacontrolz28
04-16-2012, 07:34 AM
I got $20 on it too

Imstock2
04-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Makes yal think I'm going to just go straight for the 225? I am going to build up to it.. Start with 100 and work myself up.. Either case that's a while down the road and I might change it up before I pull that trigger.

panderson
04-17-2012, 10:51 AM
dont listen to these idiots. you can easily pull a 350 shot on a stock bottom end. its been done plenty of times.

Heater
04-17-2012, 12:25 PM
dont listen to these idiots. you can easily pull a 350 shot on a stock bottom end. its been done plenty of times.

LS engines are very strong and don't need to be forged to make a lot of power. Just look at guys making 1000hp + with junkyard 4.8's and 5.3' with turbo's.

lilmiller74
04-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Makes yal think I'm going to just go straight for the 225? I am going to build up to it.. Start with 100 and work myself up.. Either case that's a while down the road and I might change it up before I pull that trigger.

Is the motor gonna build a tolerance for nitrous or something lol?

panderson
04-17-2012, 09:07 PM

uhh yeah duhh. you n00b. every LS motor comes with evolutionary characteristics built in. the more you run it and the harsher power adders you add it will evolve to be able to handle whatever you're giving it therefore making it stronger and stronger. its virtually unstoppable. no big deal.

madskater5
04-18-2012, 09:09 AM
420ish and 3300.. both had passengers.. we ran twice and maybe he couldn't drive that night all I know is I saw headlights both times
Either way, the car makes the power (492) and cuts the times (mid-low 11's). I figure on weight and the 3.27 gears the car had at the time are to blame for the street loss? Who knows. It does well on the track but it is by no means a street monster.

All I know is Im2stock got a BAAAAAD Bitch! That thang is "pwning" (can I say that here?) all the "fastest" cars in town. He a shark guys. Back down. I'm warning all y'all. He got the beans son. Look it, he don't even need a damn tune to beat y'all clowns! lol I'm starting to think rpm gave him one of them super secret prototype "Start-up" tunes. Must be a start up tune for a Pro mod man, cuz that thang is just bad. How many races you racked up while undefeated? I bet you gotta a lot. I know you done smoked all them stupid rwhp.us jerks. Some body call this dude a doctor cuz his car is SICK! :barf: Packy, I'm telling you man, you're TA is quick, but this guy here.... They say he always beats his victims by a only 1/2 car length so no one ever knows how fast it is. Im2stock IS the new Viper guy, only he don't drive a viper, he drive a chebby and it mega-fast son.

Listen Im2stock, go get that car tuned brother, show these chumps what chu REALLY got. Call Wiggins Racing and Performance and ole Willy uhl getcha set right up. That thang will be shootin' flames out the tail pipes as your passing Crotch Rockets, ZR1s, Lambos, Veyrons on HWY 17! :nod:`
Lost it here. :hail:

Was wondering the same thing...

Imstock2
04-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Incase if you guys don't know.. The ls2 with the ls3 swap you lose compression.. You go from a 64cc chamber to a 68cc. Granted I got my heads milled slighty my car still has less compression then it's stock 243's and with meth and a good tune there shouldn't be a issue with running a 225. I talked to a few well known shops about this... If you think you can prove me wrong then please go to my build thread and enlighten me... I'll show you some research I dug up and if needed will have a reputable shop do some chiming in.. Till then please keep this thread as my kill/lost street racing thread with a little untuned ls2.. As for further kills/lost I will have video's and will be making a new one.. I don't care if I lose... It's all in good sport for me

WheelsUp84z
04-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Theres nothing "wrong" with spraying 200+ shot on a stock bottom end. I mean visit the nitrous section every once in a while and you can see quite a few guys doing it with shots in the 300 size. Cam and Andy are doing work with the stock shortblock (and long block) Its all about the tune.

also, compression ratio does not affect how much nitrous you can or can't spray. Please know what you're talking about before posting.