PCM Diagnostics & Tuning - Email tuning, HPtuners and more

View Full Version : Email tuning, HPtuners and more

edcmat-l1
05-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey guys, haven't been on in a while. I've been buried.

I see alot of threads about email tuning, etc., so just thought I'd put up a thread. I've never advertised that I do email tuning, because I've never had to. Still don't, but I get alot of emails asking me if I do. The answer is yes. I'm not cheap, I'm not doing $99 mail order tunes, so don't even ask.

As alot of you know, I mostly do more complicated tuning, FI, nitrous, H/C, strokers, etc.

Anyways, I sell HPtuners, although I do mail order tunes in both HPtuners and EFIlive.

Check out the new website when you get a chance..........

www.hitechtuning.com

T76s10
05-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Hey Ed, I need a tune for my turbo s10. Two questions, 1. approximately how long would it take you to do a mail order tune? 2. Can I fill out an order form now and pay you Wednesday? I'm broke now and don't get paid till then haha

edcmat-l1
05-05-2012, 05:49 AM
Hey Ed, I need a tune for my turbo s10. Two questions, 1. approximately how long would it take you to do a mail order tune? 2. Can I fill out an order form now and pay you Wednesday? I'm broke now and don't get paid till then haha

Fill out the form, and send me an email.

edcmat-l1
05-11-2012, 07:57 AM
Bumpity.

Selling HPtuners cables, etc. Come n get em while they're hot!!

edcmat-l1
05-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Bump.............

edcmat-l1
05-14-2012, 12:59 AM
Bump.........

ZTwentyAteU
05-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Nice site Ed!

Bump for a great guy. Has tuned for me at the track in a Jam before..didnt let me down. Knows his stuff very well.

Reminds me I need to trade in my archaic interface and get a RTT one.

edcmat-l1
05-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Nice site Ed!

Bump for a great guy. Has tuned for me at the track in a Jam before..didnt let me down. Knows his stuff very well.

Reminds me I need to trade in my archaic interface and get a RTT one.

Thanks!! Hope to see you this year at a couple events.

Guys, everyone, PLEASE EMAIL!!! It is much much easier for me to communicate via email than forum PMs.

edcmat-l1
05-24-2012, 07:22 AM
Bumpity........

edcmat-l1
06-25-2012, 07:14 AM
Bump. Been selling a ton of HPtuners cables. Now a dealer for ID injectors, Holley Products, UpRev and more. PM or email for details.

Hantzum
06-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Bump for a legit tuner guys....Superb customer service and always gets back to you. Ed has Tuned my 408 ridiculous setup and got it running on the first try with HP tuners and on a stock PCM. I guarantee my motor has one of the largest cams to cubic inches in a LS motor and its been a walk in the park for him. Hit him up if you need a tune. Definitely worth the money :)

Here is a link of the how it runs and how smooth it is returning to idle and all. This is all his work on the tune.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv1vilPwpLs&list=UUsTrqjf1uwGAbh6zcZegvew&index=3&feature=plcp