Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me find some turbo manifolds

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help me find some turbo manifolds

Hey guys im doing a single turbo build on my 6L 300zx and am looking for some manifolds to adapt. I have test fitted the factory manifolds in these photos but they angle out too much as you can see and are too "deep"

I was hoping based on these pics to get some ideas on what style manifold to try. Was thinking maybe c6 corvette or LSA style or even the popular truck manifolds. The cross over will be going under and infront of the crossmember with the turbo on the left hand side (car is rhd)

Ps. Modifying the mounts to suit is no big deal (much cheaper than a set of custom build turbo manifolds!)

Old 10-03-2012, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought there used to be a manifold comparison thread, either in this section or the FI section. Maybe try searching for it. It may help you find what you are looking for.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whack the flanges off the manifolds and weld v-bands too them. you can angle the new flange to suite what you need. I cut the 3 bolt flanges off my truck manis and welded a short piece of pipe then welded t3 flange. You could also usw a little longer pipe welded to the manifold and bend and angle till it clears what you need it to then do v-band.

Quick Reply: Help me find some turbo manifolds