Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Cluster gauges and more??

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cluster gauges and more??

As i was driving my gauges just stopped working out of nowhere and the radio turned off on it's own and it also won't allow me to open my trunk?? The little red light that flashes by the windshield doesn't blink anymore? So i check the fuzes they were all good except one i changed it and still have the same problem but this time the fuel pressure gauge is the only one that works and the rest on the cluster don't so what can be the cause of this?? Thanks for the help.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:32 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/general-m...blems-fix.html
Old 10-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

You might want to read that thread yourself before posting it... it pertains to a fix for the Retained Accessory Power (RAP) circuit in the BCM that powers the radio and windows. It is unrelated to the gauges. In fact, the BCM is unrelated to the gauges.

I suspect that the GAUGES fuse may be the culprit. Never rely on a visual inspection of a fuse - it can look fine even when blown. Always check with a tester or replace with a known good fuse.

Quick Reply: Cluster gauges and more??