Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous dual stage help

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous dual stage help

I had the hsw plate kit for my ls6. This year I decided to upgrade to a fast 92mm. I want to run 2 stages this year. I was hoping for some insight on how to plumb this. I was going to purchase the nitrous outlet 2 stage plate. However I don't know what fittings to get to y into two solonoids. Or if I should just say **** it and sell my hsw kit.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nitroinsane
I had the hsw plate kit for my ls6. This year I decided to upgrade to a fast 92mm. I want to run 2 stages this year. I was hoping for some insight on how to plumb this. I was going to purchase the nitrous outlet 2 stage plate. However I don't know what fittings to get to y into two solonoids. Or if I should just say **** it and sell my hsw kit.
Sell it and buy the nitrous outlet dual plate kit
Old 01-14-2013, 08:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Just get in touch with Chris, Dave, or Neal @ Nitrous Outlet and they will get you all what you need.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Depending on what solenoids you already have depends on what fitting you need. We can definitely get you taken care of.

If you are looking to hit 2 true stages you are going to need 2 more solenoids. 1 set will open for the first stage, the second set will open when you want the second stage. If you why the solenoids together than you will be hitting both stages at the same time essentially making it a single stage broken into 2 different discharges.

Let me know what you go and we will get you taken care of.

Quick Reply: Nitrous dual stage help