Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

veh. speed sensolr error code?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default veh. speed sensolr error code?

i posted this in the pcm diagnostics section also , but i figured i should post it here also. i have an 01 s10 that i did an ls3 swap in with a 4l65e. it keeps trowing a veh.speed sensor code. i have replaced the sensor even though it seemed ok. the speedo works fine , and logging with hp tuners while driving, the speedo never misses a beat. my question is the truck has a high stall converter that flashes to 3600rpm. could the ecm sense the large difference in rpm between the engine and driveshaft causing the code? any ideas.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what year make model was the donor vehicle and what is the code number?
Old 12-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the eng. was an 09 vette. not sure about the trans. we used the o.e. 2001 s10 ecm with a harness and 01 style sensors from current performance. and a module to convert the from 58x to 24x ing. as well as a cable style throttle. i also deleted the abs. when i upgraded the brakes. it runs and drives , shifts fine. just throws the code. when you scan it. no check engine light or anything. i don't remember the exact trouble code number. but i'll scan it again the next time the roads are clear enough to drive it.

Quick Reply: veh. speed sensolr error code?