Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what do i need to do?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do i need to do?

i have a brand new built 4l60e with all the goodies and was looking in to getting a stall since the one i was sent was the wrong one for the year so now i am just going to get a tci from work the streetfighter is that a good one to go with? and since i get it at cost its easy on the pocket lol i have edit just got and have yet to tune it or do anything to it . is there anything special i need to do to get this to work right? and the car is a 98 ta with 273 gears and will be putting a 373 next week when i get the trans and vert in to see how its going to do. the car has long tubes and ory pipe with flowmasters at cat back system 3 inch. also run a 125 shot of nitrous on it aswell , am i going in the right direction and can some one give me some power numbers i might be making and some est. et if i ran it? and do you think i am messing up by doing this stall i dont drive it everday just mainly a weekend racer. it still have stock ls1 intake and egr and all but free mods are done with egr and the rest of the stuff. but let me know if i am making a mistake thanks
Old 04-16-2004, 11:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no...a TC is an awesome mod for our car. your et's with NO n2o should be around 12.60-12.80 if you hook up pretty good, and get some awesome launches. wth n2o you might be in the 11.99 area maybe. hard to say. so many things come into play.

J