Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

anyone willing to chat carb with me...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 06:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default anyone willing to chat carb with me...

Im fed up with tuning and bottomless money pit of dyno sessions. im going carbed

2000 Camaro, Forged bottom end 347, tq v3 cam, prc 2 heads and a healthy spray. A4 stall 3.73s TRACK ONLY car

I don't even know where to start

if someone would take the time to help me it would be appreciated Im DFW area and if I could look at one in person it would be great.

what to do fueling wise, what intake, carb, tranny (can I still use the built 4l60e) electronics, how to keep Speedo and tack working etc...... Thank you

PS everything I take off is for sale
For sure an ls6 intake plumbed with money maker lines.
Old 07-20-2013, 08:10 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

We have a thread on this somewhere, but anyway, you ready to lose windshield wipers? The auto Trans can be controlled by a Trans controller as long as you use a TPS. Many options for fuel. The existing return may not be large enough for a bypass and hardware the existing pump. A 87-94 tbi fuel pump will work with them, they are only 15 psi.

I'm in the road so I will continue later, that should be a starting point for more detail later.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Old School Heavy

Received 50 Likes on 32 Posts

Holley 750HP, a wideband to help get it tuned, a box of jets and a willingness to test and tune at the track.

Quick Reply: anyone willing to chat carb with me...