Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Gmpp ls3 e67 ecu/wiring help please.

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gmpp ls3 e67 ecu/wiring help please.

I have a gmpp ls3 in a 65 corvette. It keeps blowing the 2 fuse's label'ed pt main supply (15a fuse's). I found a pinout in another thread and both those wires go into the black j2 plug on the ecu. What i need to k ow is what they suPply power to so i can start troubleshooting for the short in the system. Or find out why its doing this in the first place. I even called gm performance and they were no help. Said the diagrams i needed didnt exist. Any help would be greatly appricated.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,394 Likes on 880 Posts

Does this help?

http://www.chevroletperformance.com/...rol_System.pdf
Old 02-14-2017, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sweden

Originally Posted by Bill_s
I have a gmpp ls3 in a 65 corvette. It keeps blowing the 2 fuse's label'ed pt main supply (15a fuse's). I found a pinout in another thread and both those wires go into the black j2 plug on the ecu. What i need to k ow is what they suPply power to so i can start troubleshooting for the short in the system. Or find out why its doing this in the first place. I even called gm performance and they were no help. Said the diagrams i needed didnt exist. Any help would be greatly appricated.
hi did you salve your problem i have the same with my ls2 . i allso contact gm but no respond.if you salve it pleese help me.
kent.

Quick Reply: Gmpp ls3 e67 ecu/wiring help please.