Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

SOLD: Duratrax Brushless EXT2 Evader (RTR or ARTR)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 02:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD: Duratrax Brushless EXT2 Evader (RTR or ARTR)

No Trades, CONUS only, Paypal Only, Will be shipped via USPS with Tracking. I can sell this RTR or if you don't need the 2.4ghz radio/reciever I can remove that and take $15 off the price. I am NOT parting the truck out so there is no need to ask. Buyer must have at least one positive trader rating here at LS1tech. As you can see you will need to supply a battery. Thanks guys.

Duratrax Evader EXT2 I built up to run brushless. Has the new Brushless Evader all metal gear gearbox. Has all the essential upgrades like aluminum trans brace, metal hinge pin brace, long ball studs with nuts in the rear hubs and Aluminum threaded shocks I just topped off. Truck has a custom battery strap and aluminum ESC mount I designed. Body has some cracks in it but is in overall great shape. One of the rear wheels pin slot ended up stripping a while back when a wheel nut came loose. I shaved it down and machined my own slot, works great. The little cap that covers the buttons on the radio fell off sometime ago and one of the 5 fan blades on the esc fan is missing. Works awesome, just a little louder because it's slightly off balance. Wheels have some chips here or there. I know none of this stuff matters but I'm super **** about my stuff. Will come with some used Evader sticker sheets (not pictured).

Truck has a Traxxas 2055 servo, AE SC700 ESC with fan, Axial 2.4ghz radio, and Tacon 4420kv motor. Tires are Proline Gladiators and have mind boggling grip. Comes with a Giant Parts Lot. Again, I'm super **** and like to keep every part in stock I can. Parts Lot has front and rear arms, chassis, gears, rear skid, extra wheels and tires ect... This thing HAULS THE MAIL! Here is my price break down to give you an understanding and the pics.

Evader as a Roller $45
Motor and ESC $55
Radio System $15
Servo $5
Parts Lot $15
Shipping $15
Total $150 shipped ($135 Shipped Without The Radio System)

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 09-30-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

***sold***

Quick Reply: SOLD: Duratrax Brushless EXT2 Evader (RTR or ARTR)