Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

SOLD: Axial Honcho SCX10 Roller $195

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD: Axial Honcho SCX10 Roller $195

PM me for a shipping qoute. Paypal only, no trades, CONUS, shipping via usps with tracking. I'm also "TheBlueKnight" on ultimaterc.com and have a perfect 24 trader rating there. (From my experience this will probably cost around $15-$18 to ship depending on your location)

This is my lightly used Honcho RTR version roller. Always cared for and babied when taken out on occasional trail runs. Only mod I did was the Axial aluminum steering kit I just bought for $20 and some lead weights in the front wheels. Front bumper was raised and sides were trimmed to accomadate 2.2's if needed and small holes were drilled in the front headlights if you want to put LED's in them. Bottom of body is very slightly trimmed. Front windshield has gotten cloudy for some reason. Rock sliders are not pictured but are included. I'm keeping the motor, esc, radio, and servo for a future project. Never bashed hard or abused. Many other used SCX10's I've seen are very worn out and beat up. Not this one, very well cared for and babied when ran. Throw in your electronics and go!

Video of it in action...

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 10-31-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold....

Quick Reply: SOLD: Axial Honcho SCX10 Roller $195