Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

New turbo build!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2013, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New turbo build!

Well first off I'm new to the turbo game and will be asking plenty questions I hope you guys don't mind, all help is greatly appreciated btw. Ive got a good buddy of mine bryan on here that will be helping me through the build as well. Turbo Joe will be doing fab work on the kit this dude is a badass I highly recommend him to anyone, super cool dude and very helpful. HKE is building my motor as we speak and should be done in the next two weeks. I've been speaking to Jose @ Forced Inductions for guidance on turbo selection. So far I've got my mind set on a BW billet S480 ETR-HO V3 fully worked turbo. Kit will be a custom header kit with dual bull horns. So I need to some help on a few things. The motor wont be in the car for to long maybe six months will start a big cube motor build soon. Car weighs roughly 2900 with me in it, but will dropping a few extra pounds here and there through the build.

Car
1993 Mustang Coupe SSP

Motor

Forged 347
Completely studded motor
Heads not sure what to run maybe you guys can point me in the right way?
Pistons are wiseco -3.2cc
Intake not sure either some help here? (clearance is not an issue)

Tranny

RPM LVL 7 w/brake 4L60
Stall also need some help here?

Suspension

Wolfe tubular double adjustable rear
Viking double adjustable rear coil overs
Anti roll bar
AJE tubular up front
8.8 35 Spline axles w/girdle

Goals are 8-900 on pump gas with meth and anything over 1xxx on race gas I'd be happy! As of now I've been looking into intercoolers I've been told chiseled makes some nice A2A intercoolers but I am open to all suggestions. Fuel system will probably consist of a magnafuel 750 but I am open to all suggestions along with injector choice. I'm sorry for so many questions and again all help is greatly appreciated. I'm sure I'll have more questions through my progress I will post pictures from time to time as well. Car is getting built for TX2K14

Thanks!
Jose

Last edited by 01 WS6 6.0; 12-19-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would do some TrickFlow 215s and a Victor Jr. Intake

Quick Reply: New turbo build!