Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

My FI parts wishlist

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2013, 02:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My FI parts wishlist

With my 4l80e waiting for pickup at the tranny shop I decided I should come up with my wish list for FI this year. Might not get around to it right off the get go but it's nice to plan ahead though right?

current mods are on the car in sig. 370ci, -4cc mahle pistons, eagle H beams. ARP bottom end. Tick 231/238 cam.

Huron Speed T6 turbo kit with 4" down pipe through K PA racing K member and s475
Turbosmart waste gate
Turbosmart race port BOV - $6,317.00

Nasty performance double pumper kit- $1300

ARP head studs-$363.79

I still need pusher fans and straight up style radiator.. Who's got the best price on that?
Digging through threads on high impedance injectors.. Haven't decided wtf to go with on that yet
I'm guessing since I'm using turbosmart's wastegate I should use a turbosmart controller?
Need a distribution block for vac lines...
I have a bronze IAT sensor off a grand national laying around.
I have truck manifolds
I have a wideband
I have HP Tuners pro

Still need thick deck boost friendly heads. My static compression ratio is at 10.4:1 right now with the stock 64.45 CC 243's and .051 ls3 head gasket. I imagine I can drop this considerably with 317 heads and LS9 gaskets? Who has been brave enough to run 93 and meth at this compression ratio and say 19-20 psi?

I'm trying to decide between the GM 2 bar MAP or the FAST Map sensor. I would be using an upgraded OS with HP tuners.

93 and meth is what I'm planning to run. I've had a snow meth kit sitting for a few years now.

as far as power goals go.. 900-1000 is what im shooting for.. What do you guys think? e85 is not out of the question either.

Last edited by greenvortec97; 12-25-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Quick Reply: My FI parts wishlist