Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

forced induction fuel system for c5 vette

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2014, 08:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default forced induction fuel system for c5 vette

Category: Accessories
Price: $800
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a c5 corvette that I am parting out and it had a brand new fuel system installed to be added on to a stock fuel system it has a external fuel pump attached to the frame,braided stainless lines,fuel rails,fuel lab filter ,fuel pump, fuel lab reg.fuel pressure gauge,fuel rails,areomotive fuel log,brackets and mounts for everything complete with everything from the relay to the pump wiring fuel rails to the tank with all fittings it had e85 run through it for 1day! tuned on the dyno the crashed on the way home!!!!
looking for $800 shipped

Old 01-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Teching In

What year was it on?

whats shipping to 27299

Last edited by BOOSTEDcatfish; 01-12-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:45 PM
TECH Regular

Price includes shipping! it was off a 99 c5
Old 01-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Teching In

For some reason im having issue pm'ing you. But do you have any pictures of it mounted at the tank? im wondering how that's all setup
Old 01-13-2014, 07:53 AM
TECH Regular

Yes I do have picts. Of that as well. You just need to drill two holes in the back of your dr.side tank and put the two bulkhead fittings in the pump mounts right in front of the tire. All brackets are included.this is a complete system!
Old 01-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Teching In

please fill free to email them to boostedcatfish@gmail.com
Old 01-13-2014, 04:24 PM
TECH Regular

here is what the connections look like from the tank. the cover over the tank comes off and I will also include the modified cover as well. the pump mount is in the far left of the pict.I guess I did not take another.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Is that pump bocsh 044 ?
Old 01-15-2014, 04:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lt1773
Is that pump bocsh 044 ?
oh snap I forgot to check last night, I will check when I head out to the shop tonight.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:18 PM
TECH Regular

Yes it is Bosch 044 pump.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:39 PM
TECH Regular

lots of tire kickers but know one came through yet.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR MORE C5 VETTE PARTS???????? HIT ME UP WITH YOUR NEEDS..
Old 01-21-2014, 07:28 PM
TECH Regular

looks like it is still here and so are the rest of the corvette parts please hit me up with your needs.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:40 PM
TECH Regular

I also have a carbon fiber wrapped targa top inside and out .if anyones interested.

top had 4 little hairline cracks in it and I wanted to try some of this 3m brand wrap material so this is what I did it looks pretty good for my first go with it. looking for $500 shipped looks really nice

Old 01-30-2014, 10:28 PM
TECH Regular

ttt.for the night owls
Old 01-31-2014, 03:08 PM
Teching In

PM me if you want to seperate...
Old 01-31-2014, 07:56 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by transamws6baby
PM me if you want to seperate...
what do you need maybe that might be a better start?
Old 02-01-2014, 11:48 AM
TECH Regular

I really need some Chevelle money so shoot me some offers
Old 02-02-2014, 04:25 AM
Teching In

Man what a bummer. I'm totally restoring a 3rd gen F-Body for show and racing and just starting the build with the fuel system right now. I wish I knew the exact measurements and if i could make this work. I'm going with an external/internal pump and planned on using an aeromotive or fulelab regulator, connectors and braided line. I have my own ProFlo edelbrock fuel rails. One differance, my tank bung has to be metal and I'd for sure have to change that. Couple of questions in thinking if this is possible. Were you running an internal and external fuel pump and "Y" them together in the fuel line upstream or just external. I see in the pictures the fuel pump relay and also a procharger. I'm going to be running a D1 with a ProFLo XT intake. If you were running both pumps did you use a hobb switch or controller for the external. I only see the relay. Was a check valve not needed on the Bosch. In my early years with old 280 Z(s) we had to run check valves with the Bosch pumps. I do wish you luck on finding someone with a similar body style that can just make this fit. It is nice. Another thing I did plan differantly is just feeding one rail and using a crossover with one return line to the FPR, but your setup made me start thinking differantly. If you cannot find a buyer soon for the whole setup, I can use proabably 75% of it and just pray that all the lines won't be too short or I can use the longer lines to make the shorter ones...

Thanks and a free bump... really sorry about the crash..I've been rebuilding old muscle cars for 35 years and I've complained about my tires picking up chewing gum or small gravel and it getting thrown down the side of the car. I cannot imagine the heartache and puts my little coplaints into perspective.

REB

Last edited by REBS-TA; 02-02-2014 at 04:29 AM. Reason: spell checker
Old 02-02-2014, 11:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by REBS-TA
Man what a bummer. I'm totally restoring a 3rd gen F-Body for show and racing and just starting the build with the fuel system right now. I wish I knew the exact measurements and if i could make this work. I'm going with an external/internal pump and planned on using an aeromotive or fulelab regulator, connectors and braided line. I have my own ProFlo edelbrock fuel rails. One differance, my tank bung has to be metal and I'd for sure have to change that. Couple of questions in thinking if this is possible. Were you running an internal and external fuel pump and "Y" them together in the fuel line upstream or just external. I see in the pictures the fuel pump relay and also a procharger. I'm going to be running a D1 with a ProFLo XT intake. If you were running both pumps did you use a hobb switch or controller for the external. I only see the relay. Was a check valve not needed on the Bosch. In my early years with old 280 Z(s) we had to run check valves with the Bosch pumps. I do wish you luck on finding someone with a similar body style that can just make this fit. It is nice. Another thing I did plan differantly is just feeding one rail and using a crossover with one return line to the FPR, but your setup made me start thinking differantly. If you cannot find a buyer soon for the whole setup, I can use proabably 75% of it and just pray that all the lines won't be too short or I can use the longer lines to make the shorter ones...

Thanks and a free bump... really sorry about the crash..I've been rebuilding old muscle cars for 35 years and I've complained about my tires picking up chewing gum or small gravel and it getting thrown down the side of the car. I cannot imagine the heartache and puts my little coplaints into perspective.

REB
yes the car used the factory pump as well. they come together in the Areomotive fuel log any access fuel returns through the -6 return to the tank. you can always connect two hoses together to make it longer if need be.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Teching In

pm sent

Quick Reply: forced induction fuel system for c5 vette