Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

nitrous noob with a used tnt power ring, NEED HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default nitrous noob with a used tnt power ring, NEED HELP!!!

Just picked up this used tnt power ring from corvetteforum. It also came with a MSD digital window switch. I was just looking into how to wire this stuff up and every diagram I find doesn't have the "activation box" for the solenoids that my kit has, that's what the previous owner of the kit calls it anyways. Its a plain black box with 5 wires coming out of it(green,white,red,yellow, and black). Also if it helps anyone identify it, the green wire has been wired to pin 85 of the relay. I'm sorry if this info is somewhere in the nitrous wiring faq thread, I skimmed most of it and did plenty of google searches to try and figure this out before posting about it. If anyone is feeling brave enough to draw me out a basic diagram of how to wire this beast up I'd be very grateful. Just wanting a simple 100 shot for my c5z.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, accoring to 1SlowHoe's post in the nitrous wiring FAQ its a TPS box from TNT. Looks like he never figured out a way to wire it in though b/c it was for sale shortly thereafter, lol. If anyone has info on how to wire this up it'd be great, otherwise I will probably have to buy the NOS brand TPS/Window switch and ditch this TPS box and the MSD digital window switch, which will probably make for a cleaner install anyways, just didn't want to spend the 170.

Quick Reply: nitrous noob with a used tnt power ring, NEED HELP!!!