Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

SOLD: Tamiya Landfreeder CC01 Roller or ARTR

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2014, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD: Tamiya Landfreeder CC01 Roller or ARTR

No trades, paypal only, will ship via usps with tracking/insurance (CONUS only). If you are interested in buying the truck pm me your zipcode for a shipping quote. Should be around $20 to ship. Due to the increased amount of scams recently I will only be selling this to members with positive trader rating, or a decent amount of helpful/informative posts here on LS1tech. Thanks guys.

[EDIT* Can also include a new in the box Syma 107g for an additional $10 or a Syma X1 Quad copter for an additional $25.]

Selling my Tamiya Landfreeder. Awesome trail rig and one of my favorite builds. Has an LED light kit, Axial scale mirror/accessory set, Boca Bearing Kit, RPM light bar, Custom Interior, RC4wd 1.55 Mud Thrasher Tires, RC4wd 1.55 Wheels, Sensored Hobbywing Justock esc, 17.5t Sensored Motor, Proline front skid plate, and Traxxas 2075 Waterproof Servo. Overall the truck is in great shape, very light use. The paint ended up pulling away from the body on a few spots where I had glued the LED wires to the body. I'm using my usual "Rc stuff sells used for half what you can buy it new" method. Here is the price breakdown...

Tamiya Landfreeder Kit $180
Axial Scale Mirror Accessory Kit $10
Boca Bearing Kit $16
LED Light Kit $14
RPM Light Bar $10
Custom Interior $20
RC4wd 1.55 Mud Thrasher Tires $50
RC4wd 1.55 Wheels $80
Total $380

Here are my prices...

Roller $180
Roller w/ Servo $190
Roller w/ Servo and Sensored System $260 (will still need a radio system and battery to complete)

Running Video when it had a few different accessories...

Picture of lights back when the truck had different side mirrors, and Proline skid wasn't installed yet...

Interior...

Example of a spot on the paint pulled away a bit...

And the Syma's...

Last edited by TheBlueKnight; 05-22-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Price drop.

Roller $180
Roller w/ Servo $190
Roller w/ Servo and Sensored System $260
Old 05-22-2014, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sold.

Quick Reply: SOLD: Tamiya Landfreeder CC01 Roller or ARTR