Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 05:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Please Help

I did a search and couldnt find anything exactly like this. Well......got another problem now. Had my cutout put on a day ago and the car ran fine. Today, I was cruising around and gave it a moderate amount of gas and it started hesitating, kind of bucking. Happened around 1800-2400 or so.....didn't take it any higher than that though. It doesn't seem to do it when I apply the gas S L O W L Y, only at a moderate rate. Doesnt do anything while stopped but backfire, and thats only when I rev it up. And when I let off, it would backfire. Runs good at idle, about 750 rpms or so. Could it be tuning? I heard it takes the computer a few miles to relearn everything. I'm hoping it's something simple like my a/f. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Old 07-01-2004, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

shouldnt take a few times for the computer to learn seeing as how its constantly reading off the MAF and O2's..
Old 07-01-2004, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Found the problem!!!! Opened the hood and started her up. Right there in front of my face were 3 loose plugs! I guess that'll do it. I was hoping it would be something that simple!