Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

no kills cause no one wil run what gives!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no kills cause no one wil run what gives!?!?!

So, instead of just sitting on my *** thinking about the gf while she is away at school, i figured id take the z out for an hour or so and see if i could get some good kills, just one or two would hav emade my night.

I come up to a **** box 97 neon with a fart cannon, i was desparate ok. So i goosed it to get him to bite, and the son of a bitch wouldn't have any, shook his head "NO"...i guess the 5 foot tall aluminum wing would go to waste for the evening.

Then i found a riced out fbody yes, it was horrid, bright yellow lt1 with a black drop top (which it was up and its beatiful outside), thing has one of those stingray hoods, a body kit then that whale/sti looking rear wing and thing spoke 19's with no rubber on em, not the good kind of wheels, u know the cheap knock offs that looked like they belonged on a 93 civic dx beaner. (no offense to my mexican pals on this site of course ) So i reved a little bit but we were both turning so i wasn't gonna just take off, so when we got to a straight line my lane was gonna end in about 1500 feet so i goosed it, and he didnt bite either so i just got infront of him and did 45 (speed limit) all the way to my buddies house. let his bro see the car with the new hood and such...then i left to go home.

found a prelude on the way home...nothing rice just your regular prelude, guy in it was probably 17 or 18. NOTHING AGAIN.

so i went to my neighbors house that has a wrx and asked if he wanted to go out and run once or twice then hit up fridays, and he told me noc ause he wanted to hang with his rents tonight..

what gives? I just wanted to do a couple of quick runs. its like ***** , when im in search for it i can't get it, but when i dont need or want it, they come out of the wood works!

rant off sorry about that just frustrated.
T
Old 08-27-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL! I know the feeling. I broke my rearend about 2 1/2 weeks ago and prior to that I couldn't pay someone to race me. Now that my car is stranded in my garage and I'm driving my beater (91 S-10 4 cyl) I see all kinds of potential races!
Old 08-27-2004, 09:55 PM
7 Second Club / STF Veteran

anytime your bored slick
Old 08-27-2004, 11:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

that happens to me everytime me and the lady drive her car. i was running open headers for almost a month so she didnt like riding my car so we take her car to dinner one night and an older ferrari floors it next to us and just keeps going. i wanted a piece so bad. her cavalier obviously wasnt up to the task

http://www.fast-autos.net/ferrari/3283.html

0-60 mph: 5.9 sec
0-100 mph: 15.0 sec
Quarter Mile: 14.5 sec @ 94 mph
Skidpad: .83g
Top Speed: 163 mph
Braking, 06-0 mph: 130 ft
Slalom Speed: 62.9 mph

i would have had that one in the bag.