PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any help with 2535 code on PCM (power mode)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any help with 2535 code on PCM (power mode)

I have installed a Series III engine in a hybrid environment. The PCM is all I have online. The BCM talks to the PCM via the serial databus. The ignition switch has the usual "OFF" "ACC" "RUN" "START" however, in each position it sets up the BCM to announce a Power Mode. The announcement is sent on the Serial Data Bus. What value is sent to the PCM to let it know what power mode to be in?

Here is a table that describes what I am refering to ....

It is a HEX value of some type that is sent on this data line. My TECH 2 is showing a ( * ) since no info is sent from the BCM... It sits P2535 and disables the injectors.

Thanks in advance for any help and postings.

Loyde
Old 09-19-2004, 08:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you have ls1edit, i will fix this for you so you dont even need the bcm modual..
jessebubb@yahoo.com
Old 09-19-2004, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LS1 Edit is not going to work on a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix Series III engine installed in a Fiero....

I have HP Tuners. It does not do PassKey III for the V6's yet however. They are working on the problem also for me.

Thanks..

Loyde
Old 09-19-2004, 10:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im sorry, for some reason i thought you where putting in a ls1 in there, ive done a couple for some local people, that looks sweet! someday i will buy a fiero and do something crazy.. just too many projects and not enough time...... do you have to use the factory wiring/ computer? maybe buy a used accell dfi system or tech 2 or 3. then you wouldnt have to worry about anything not working, then you also have tuning on the fly, and a 2 bar or 3 bar map sensor to account for boost. ? sorry i couldnt help you more.. jes

Quick Reply: Any help with 2535 code on PCM (power mode)