Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Old man in a c5 is a pimp

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old man in a c5 is a pimp

Well he didn't cry but I bet he was very upset that his car got chewed up and spit out. So this is my kill for the day, I was driving down port chicago rd. and a c5 with a man looking to be about 60 pulled next to me and revved his engine and I might add it sounded very nice. It almost brought a tear to my eye cause this has never happens to me so I open the cutout and give him a rev back to let him know I am game. I know this is fucked up but i also checked the bottle to make sure everything was ready to go.We slowed to about a 20 mph roll in first and then 3 honks and we are off. I got some pretty bad spin cause my tires are bald to say the least and he pulls about a half car on me and he held that all the way through second I hit third and then sprayed. I got at least 3-4 cars on him by 130 and shut it down. we stopped at a light ahead and he asked me how the hell I did that I said MAGIC then as the light turned green I said have a nice night and drove off.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Also want to ask is there someone on this board that lived in the bay area around concord that owns a black ss with true duals? That thing waaas verrry fast I dont know what else he had but i was on the bottle and he was right with me the whole time he might even pulled a tiny bit on me.
Old 12-01-2004, 01:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02BlueFormula
Well he didn't cry but I bet he was very upset that his car got chewed up and spit out. So this is my kill for the day, I was driving down port chicago rd. and a c5 with a man looking to be about 60 pulled next to me and revved his engine and I might add it sounded very nice. It almost brought a tear to my eye cause this has never happens to me so I open the cutout and give him a rev back to let him know I am game. I know this is fucked up but i also checked the bottle to make sure everything was ready to go.We slowed to about a 20 mph roll in first and then 3 honks and we are off. I got some pretty bad spin cause my tires are bald to say the least and he pulls about a half car on me and he held that all the way through second I hit third and then sprayed. I got at least 3-4 cars on him by 130 and shut it down. we stopped at a light ahead and he asked me how the hell I did that I said MAGIC then as the light turned green I said have a nice night and drove off.
"Magic"
Old 12-01-2004, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

Haha, I had something like that happen to me one night, a older guy with his wife or maybe daughter, the girl was trying to get me to run at the light, we both turned left and hit it and i pulled a few buslengths and stopped at the next light and asked him what year it was etc, I said nice car he said mine sounded good and we went off hehe, old people that race are awesome.
Old 12-01-2004, 02:11 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by mach1
...old people that race are awesome.
True dat!

Nice kill.