B+M hammer shifter

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default B+M hammer shifter

hey guys, i posted a pic of my score at the local boneyard the other day
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...console001.jpg
i have decided that i want to go with a B+m hammer shifter due to the look of semi factory... where can i purchase a boot for the m6 console? as you can see the console i got didnt come with the boot so i now must find one..if your wonderiing why i got a whole new console also, its becuase if i decided to go a different shifter i could hack up a spare one and still have my original in case i wanted to put it back in there..they way it looks now is im just gonna have a spare since i want to go the hammer route..any of u guys have any info as far as what is required to put the hammer in a a4 car? what do u do for the reverse lockout and so forth.. fyi i am going with a th400 with forward pattern and no t-brake.. probably go with a transgo shift kit that will allow full manual but still have auto shift as the car is driven on the street quite a bit..thanks matt
Old 12-29-2004, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ttt for me..you hammer guys use the stock boot or the one that comes with the shifter? if u use the one supplied with the hammer how does it attatch to the stock console? if u use the stocker m6 where can i get just the boot thanks
matt