Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where to get Fuel Rail Covers ???

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2005, 10:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get Fuel Rail Covers ???

Ok I wanna do them, I wanna airbrush em and the works, but one prob. I dont see many people selling these things, Should I just goto a dealer and ask for fuel rail covers for like a vette ???
Or does anyone know of a site I can score a pair, thanks.

Pewter
Old 02-11-2005, 10:48 PM
TECH Resident

If you want to buy them already cut, I know Bryan (Parbreak) sells them.
http://www.thecheckeredflagstore.com/

Last edited by 2002BlackSS; 02-11-2005 at 11:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

What rock have you been hiding under that you've not noticed people selling these things before?!?!

Bryan/Parbreak has been doing it here & through a sponsor here for a long, long time. Very sharp product. Go to afterthoughtsauto.com to see his products.

I've also sold many of them pre-cut to fit the f-body for the last couple years, & recently started building them to suit to the requests of buyers.

Use that 'search' function up there on the right, you'll find a ton of info!

Good Luck!
Old 02-11-2005, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

A huge rock apparantly
Anyway, yeah I saw them, they are hot.... I did do a search but everything I got back wasnt exactly what I wanted, talkinging about cutting them...etc

Originally Posted by PontiacFan
What rock have you been hiding under that you've not noticed people selling these things before?!?!

Bryan/Parbreak has been doing it here & through a sponsor here for a long, long time. Very sharp product. Go to afterthoughtsauto.com to see his products.

I've also sold many of them pre-cut to fit the f-body for the last couple years, & recently started building them to suit to the requests of buyers.

Use that 'search' function up there on the right, you'll find a ton of info!

Good Luck!
Old 02-11-2005, 11:30 PM
TECH Resident

So his post was more complete than mine.
Like he said, if you search you will find. If you want to do them from scratch, there are plenty of posts for oem model #'s and places to buy them, though you can buy them from a chevy parts store. PontiacFan is a good guy. You may also want to ask him for some.
Old 02-11-2005, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

ok coolio I do want to try them myself. I airbrush so I was thinking of doing the airbrush thing, ya know....... if it does fail, I saw some from pontiac, there awesome
Old 02-11-2005, 11:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2002BlackSS
If you want to buy them already cut, I know Bryan (Parbreak) sells them.
http://www.thecheckeredflagstore.com/

Ok I just got thru to this site, I was getting a DNS error before for some reason, anyway, alot of nice stuff there, I think I am ordering other things, thanks blackSS
Old 02-12-2005, 12:59 AM
TECH Resident

No problem. Thank parbreak. It's his work you like, and you'd have found it eventually. All I did was give you a link .

Oh, and by the way, I think it's cool if you want paint your own (and I'm sure all the people who make them agree). Just remember you're painting something that sits on top of an engine, so use appropriate temp paint/clear. You'll also probably want to fill in the CORVETTE. Keep in mind that filler material such as fibreglass resin will settle as it dries, so take your time.

Also, having just installed a set, for the difference in price of having someone cut you some vs. cutting them yourself, you'll probably end up with a better fit, and less of a headache if you just buy precut ones, which is why I directed you to his site (besides the fact that he does good work, and has some other cool stuff on there).

Of course, if you decide you don't want to bother with the effort of painting them, both of these guys would probably be happy to hook you up with whatever you had in mind.

Last edited by 2002BlackSS; 02-12-2005 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:07 PM
TECH Addict

I think we just spoke a few times through email, if I'm connecting the 2 IDs together correctly. Thanks for the nice compliments and yes, we, meaning myself or Afterthoughts Auto can hook you up with any level of completion you like. All the way from simply cut to fit, to primed and ready for paint to finished product. Afterthoughts doesn't advertise this but just ask and she'll hook you up.

Thanks
Bryan
parbreak
Old 02-12-2005, 02:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by parbreak
I think we just spoke a few times through email, if I'm connecting the 2 IDs together correctly. Thanks for the nice compliments and yes, we, meaning myself or Afterthoughts Auto can hook you up with any level of completion you like. All the way from simply cut to fit, to primed and ready for paint to finished product. Afterthoughts doesn't advertise this but just ask and she'll hook you up.

Thanks
Bryan
parbreak
Yeah that was me Bryan, you got the ID's right. I sent you another email not to long ago actually for pricing on a setup for FRC

Quick Reply: Where to get Fuel Rail Covers ???