Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Formula vs 05 GT, 02+ GT, Caprice 9C1

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Formula vs 05 GT, 02+ GT, Caprice 9C1

Ok, driving to my girlfriends house the other day I was sitting at an intersection and lo and behold I see a blue 2005 Mustang GT drive past going the way I was turning. So naturally when I finally get the arrow, I go and catch up to him to see if he wanted to play. There was some traffic out so for a while we were behind eachother and didnt get to do anything, but finally there was a clearing enough for a one gear run. He was going around 70 and he got over in the other lane, so I bumped it down into third and caught up to him paced him letting him know I was interested. The driver looked at me with a big grin and i saw him drop a couple gears and go. As soon as I saw the car jump out of the corner of my eye i stomped on it. Suprisingly enough, I started pulling on him through third gear. I put about a 3/4 of a car or so on him and was steadily pulling when I shut it down at around 100 because there was a neon I was approaching fairly quickly in front of me. The driver was as excited as I was and was waving out the window and giving me the thumbs up for the next mile or so until I turned off into my gf's neighborhood.

So there you go, the first 05 GT kill.

Next, last night I was driving home on the highway and I came across a 02+ GT or Bullitt. Well I went by him at around 70 just passing him like a normal car, and he decides he wanted to fly by me at around 90 and then slow back down. So being the calm collected person I am, I said "Oh **** that ****" and caught back up to him. So I dropped it down into 5th to make it easier to get to him, and as pulled next to him and glanced at the driver, I saw him and his passenger laughing. So dropped it into third gear as we cruised around 65, and I jumped a couple times to see if he would bite. Sure enough he did, and he took off and had about a half a car on me before i did the same. Well, his half a car lead didnt last long at all, I caught up to him and put a car and a half on him through third, and another one before I let off at around 105-110ish in fourth.

After my Mustang race, my adrenaline was pumping, so as merged over to another highway, I passed a Caprice with Impala SS wheels driving normally again at about 70 or so. Well, once again, someone wanted to play. The driver sped up to catch me, and paced me at my door, so I dropped it into third gear once again and jumped once to see if he would bite. He bit on the first jump, so i put the pedal to the floor and instantly pulled 2-2.5 cars on him in third gear and shut it down at the top of third around 100. We raced again a few times with the same result before I finally hit my exit and went home.

So once again, Formula - 3, other assorted domestics -0.
Old 02-26-2005, 06:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good kills!