Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

all you heads cam, or those running single poweradders inside please

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all you heads cam, or those running single poweradders inside please

im trying to make a new list of times for ya'll, like they have for the cam only guys, wanted to post a link, since so many of you never leave the tech forums lol. fastest cam/singlepoweradder cat. is for those who are cam only, but cant run the 4400 stall, and 4.56 gear becuase there spraying too, or some daily driver cars may fit better into this list. also there is a heads/cam only list, for those who still have the stock bottom end.. and even a heads/cam single poweradder list, i may do away with the poweradders, but i figure there are enuff heads/cam guys running insane times that need to be recognized.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-results/284507-okay-guys-need-ur-help-making-new-cat-quicket-blank-only-list.html
Old 03-03-2005, 10:44 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Forced Induction 2005 list code will soon have a administration interface for multiple lists, if your making more lists that might be a good place to make it.

Right now I have to resize images by hand because I need to recompile imagemagick on the machine they are hosted on, after thats done though it would be very easy to create the rest of the administration interface.