Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another F-bod Eats It

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2005, 01:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another F-bod Eats It

I love to eat F-bods....anyone can build anything to run a straight line.

Had a WS6 play with me in my C5....not too interesting really, same ole same ole, usually a drivers race, but then again my car isn't setup for drag racing, it's built for the twisties and top end. hahahaha....that's my trap for ya! Guy get's a bit cocky asking me if I enjoyed paying so much for my car when he could outrun me....I asked if he wanted to race to Galveston and back (I live in Dallas) and he looked at me like I was nuts....told him I had $5k to put down on it....he started looking a bit pale...so, I conceeded and asked if he'd like to run on some roads outside of town, and if he could keep up I'd show him what the Corvette was really designed for....he took the bait, but i never could get him to put down any $$...took him out to the country, and by the second turn he was falling behind....and I could see him sliding and spinning and pretty much overall finding out how poorly that car handled. Within the first couple of miles I had him by 1/4 mile and pulling away rapidly. I kept it up long enough to lose sight of him, so I pulled over and waited...and waited...he had given up and finally pulled up next to me shaking his head in disbelief.

So no, I don't drag, unless I think you're stupid enough to take my bait and meet me on my turf.....
Old 03-04-2005, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Too bad your not in California. I would be happy to take your money.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FBodyK1LL3R

Had a WS6 play with me in my C5....not too interesting really, same ole same ole, usually a drivers race, but then again my car isn't setup for drag racing, it's built for the twisties and top end. hahahaha....that's my trap for ya! Guy get's a bit cocky asking me if I enjoyed paying so much for my car when he could outrun me....I asked if he wanted to race to Galveston and back (I live in Dallas) and he looked at me like I was nuts....told him I had $5k to put down on it....he started looking a bit pale...so, I conceeded and asked if he'd like to run on some roads outside of town, and if he could keep up I'd show him what the Corvette was really designed for....he took the bait, but i never could get him to put down any $$...took him out to the country, and by the second turn he was falling behind....and I could see him sliding and spinning and pretty much overall finding out how poorly that car handled. Within the first couple of miles I had him by 1/4 mile and pulling away rapidly. I kept it up long enough to lose sight of him, so I pulled over and waited...and waited...he had given up and finally pulled up next to me shaking his head in disbelief.

So no, I don't drag, unless I think you're stupid enough to take my bait and meet me on my turf.....

Your an insult to the Vette name.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:42 PM
11 Second Club

on my turf you'd probably get the **** kicked out of you for being so cocky and arrogant. metalbeast said it best you're an insult to the vette name
Old 03-04-2005, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Its sad that you have a 0 post count and the first post I come across of yours drips of arrogance. Unfortunately on your turf, your car is small potatoes.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone can build anything to run a straight line.
Except you, right? That sounds like something a ricer would say.

This tool does not represent all vette owners.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

he's probably a really a ricer posing as a vette owner.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:59 PM
TECH Junkie

I know a couple of EVO's and WRX's that smoke your *** in the twisties. Might wanna go hang out in the Honda forum, they like twisties. I like the best of both worlds. You my **** talking friend are a ricer
Old 03-04-2005, 02:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Troll!
Old 03-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Lightbulb

This alleged FBodyK1LL3R spells his name in AOL 'leet'speak so you know he's about 14, pimply and drives and Honda Civic with neon windscreen washer inserts and a tripple decker wing. Just a troll trying to start ****. Also telling is the BS about putting down $5k.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

he's only trying to **** you guy's off and it's working.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02ls1ss
he's only trying to **** you guy's off and it's working.
Nah, but he is really good at grand tourismo!
Old 03-04-2005, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

reason he don't drag is cause he says its set up for the twisties. now when he gets his *** handed to him in the twisties he'll say his car is set up for drag. typical moron
Old 03-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Launching!

Let him keep on talking guys. This is damn good entertainment listening to someone who's entire ego is tied to his car. Kind of reminds me of Predator03
Old 03-04-2005, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2edybrd
Let him keep on talking guys. This is damn good entertainment listening to someone who's entire ego is tied to his car. Kind of reminds me of Predator03
Yeah I was kind of missing him. He provided alot of entertainment, kind of like the bad guys in pro wrestling.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

by the way good luck.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Launching!

I should change my signature. I only ground gears and stalled out for the first 6 months. (you don't want to buy my car used) Now I'm working diligently on the proper launch. These cars love to spin the tires.
Old 03-04-2005, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BBQLS1
Nah, but he is really good at grand tourismo!
Old 03-04-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I should change my signature. I only ground gears and stalled out for the first 6 months. (you don't want to buy my car used) Now I'm working diligently on the proper launch. These cars love to spin the tires.
How about geareater1 or clutchburnernumber1

J/K
Old 03-04-2005, 02:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

This guy is a tool. He probably don't even have a vette. He heard a story of two guys talking and he just added the bs we just read. Get lost ***.