Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it ok...

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Is it ok...

to use ported maf ends with redhardsupra's new maf calibration document?

At first I scaled my maf and it pulled all kinds of timing and had me running mid 11's and low 12's..

Once I calibrated it with his formula the fuel trims where in place it was running good timing but it was lean around 13.5-8 but was running good.. Since then I have backed down the afr to 13.0 and added 4* advance w/ no knock so im going to keep going w/ that .. But Looks to me like w/ this new calibrations the ported mafs should be ok... Is this right?
Old 03-25-2005, 03:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tiger2o69
to use ported maf ends with redhardsupra's new maf calibration document?

At first I scaled my maf and it pulled all kinds of timing and had me running mid 11's and low 12's..

Once I calibrated it with his formula the fuel trims where in place it was running good timing but it was lean around 13.5-8 but was running good.. Since then I have backed down the afr to 13.0 and added 4* advance w/ no knock so im going to keep going w/ that .. But Looks to me like w/ this new calibrations the ported mafs should be ok... Is this right?
MAF mods = necessary recalibration of PCM MAF tables. If done correctly all will be well...