Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

What clutch to get

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default What clutch to get

I'm not sure what clutch to get, my mods are in my signature thanks.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a buddy of mine has a 97LT1 and he put in a McLeod twin disc, cost him a bunch, but he loves it and will never have to upgrade. now I only have LTs, Intake, P&P TB, plugs, wires, Cat Back on an LS1 and I went with (and I know people are going to jump on me for this) a Spec Stage 2 and I am really happy with it. In the end, it all depends on what your future plans are for the car.
Old 06-10-2005, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gotzaGTO
a buddy of mine has a 97LT1 and he put in a McLeod twin disc, cost him a bunch, but he loves it and will never have to upgrade. now I only have LTs, Intake, P&P TB, plugs, wires, Cat Back on an LS1 and I went with (and I know people are going to jump on me for this) a Spec Stage 2 and I am really happy with it. In the end, it all depends on what your future plans are for the car.
Steve is that you? It's John with the red SS, Eddie's friend. Hey man, I know I haven't talked to you in a while but we gotta hook up some time now that it's finally warm again. BTW Eddie's coming back to Chicago!
Old 06-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SSPEEDY
Steve is that you? It's John with the red SS, Eddie's friend. Hey man, I know I haven't talked to you in a while but we gotta hook up some time now that it's finally warm again. BTW Eddie's coming back to Chicago!
yup its me! Hows it going John? Eddie's comming back, thats awsome!! I'll PM you with my TX.

oh and sorry, for the thread hijack...

Quick Reply: What clutch to get