Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

I've got a race with a 466 rwhp Cobra !

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2005, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I've got a race with a 466 rwhp Cobra !

And I'm gonna get killed Oh well it's all for fun I guess. I'm tempted to use my dryshot, but I don't think I've got enough injector to support it with my recent cam install. Maybe if I use a 50 shot I'd be OK ? Anyway the races I'm getting all the sudden are starting to amaze me. It's kind of like not having sex for 2 years and having two Hooters girls move in with you one day and taking turns with you lol ! I'M UP FOR IT

Cobra thread
Old 06-20-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Veteran

I'd love to see that car out at the track with us... the Cobras I've seen out there so far have been less than impressive. His looks like it be a hell of a car to see out there... I'd like to line up at the strip against him and see how I fair.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Tech Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool!! Let us know when you are going to run.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:20 PM
10 Second Club

Damn Bill, you're like a virgin that just woke up at the Mustang ranch lately. I think we've seen him before. Like Jason, I just invited him down to the track. I even offered to race him for beer.
Old 06-20-2005, 02:34 PM
TECH Veteran

From reading the link it sounds like this guy is going to get a lot of action. It would be great to see him run at the track for some solid time slips. At least you all have been civil about it so it may bring him to the track.

why is the wicked witch of the west repeating in my head "come here my pretty"??
Old 06-20-2005, 03:25 PM
TECH Veteran

HOLY ****!!!! !That was YOUR NBM WS6 I saw yesterday in Mt. Vernon????? You were crossing over the 5 fwy around 5:15 pm IIRC, t-tops off perhaps? I think it was on George Hopper Rd..........I remember seeing the gorgeous NBM TA and then seeing the lettering on the rocker panels.........DAMN nice car bro.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:29 PM
TECH Veteran

yeah, he came out to Burgermaster that one time we all were there... he brought a friend that had a stock Z28. I'd like to see it run at the track... timeslips are the best way to judge things, not as much variables like on the street.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:16 PM
Banned

I've tried to race charlie about 5 times now and nothing seems to work out. either his car wont shift into fifth or his tranny is going out, or he's not on his mickey's

I showed up on friday last week just to run him and he wouldn't but he still runs you on the street.

I think i have an honest chance once i finish my tune completely and im at the 420rwhp mark (fingers crossed).

Oh and bill if you put your 50 shot on that should secure certain victory from a roll.

Nate

Last edited by taufern; 06-21-2005 at 12:26 AM.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Rottluver
HOLY ****!!!! !That was YOUR NBM WS6 I saw yesterday in Mt. Vernon????? You were crossing over the 5 fwy around 5:15 pm IIRC, t-tops off perhaps? I think it was on George Hopper Rd..........I remember seeing the gorgeous NBM TA and then seeing the lettering on the rocker panels.........DAMN nice car bro.
Hey thanks Rott Yup that was me alright. There is only 1 more NBM WS6 around here and it's bonestock and driven by some hot 30 something babe. If I wasn't married already haha ! What were you in and where were you when you saw me ? **** we came damn close to actually meeting lol ! Another time.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by taufern
I've tried to race charlie about 5 times now and nothing seems to work out. either his car wont shift into fifth or his tranny is going out, or he's not on his mickey's

I showed up on friday last week just to run him and he wouldn't but he still runs you on the street.

I think i have an honest chance once i finish my tune completely and im at the 420rwhp mark (fingers crossed).

Oh and mark if you put your 50 shot on that should secure certain victory from a roll.

Nate
You came all the way up here to run him ?! Wow you're hardcore haha !

BTW I'm Bill and Mark doesn't have nitrous on his car ( YET ! )
Old 06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Rottluver
his is black but has yellow openroadracing.com decals on the rocker panels.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Racehead
Hey thanks Rott Yup that was me alright. There is only 1 more NBM WS6 around here and it's bonestock and driven by some hot 30 something babe. If I wasn't married already haha ! What were you in and where were you when you saw me ? **** we came damn close to actually meeting lol ! Another time.
LOL I was in the backseat of the new '05 white Envoy my parents had just bought...........my old man was teasing me saying, "Look, they are out test driving your car"

Told him not unless they licensed it in WA and put a front plate on it.....
Old 06-20-2005, 04:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by rookiels1
his is black but has yellow openroadracing.com decals on the rocker panels.
Black? Looked NBM...but then again, I am partially color blind and had shades on, so what the hell do I know.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:57 PM
TECH Addict

Actually I think rookie might be color blind. It's NBM, which is BLUE not black That rookie..... He's really a drinker ya know ?!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:02 PM
TECH Addict

It looks like THIS, only without all the event stickers except for the ones on the rocker panels

Old 06-20-2005, 05:26 PM
10 Second Club

Hey bill I mean mark, or whatever your name is, i forget so easily the people that lose to cobras............j/k

With a 50-100 shot i think you will take him on the top end, If you put on some drag radiels, i think it will be all over but the cryin, but mybee not, I have seen some fast cobras, quite a few down here but i would put any of your cars up aginst them any day of the week, I think it is a driver thing with them. one has a kenne bell and some other bullshit, runs low 12's, but i think it is a driver thing, he can't shift at all. i keep wanting him to let me drive but then it would need a cage and stuff and i don't think he wants to go that far.

Anyway Good luck, and get some video!
Old 06-21-2005, 12:14 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Racehead
Actually I think rookie might be color blind. It's NBM, which is BLUE not black That rookie..... He's really a drinker ya know ?!
Yeah, I know...but I didn't wanna school him and figured someone else would.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:28 AM
Banned

sorry man im a retard when it comes to names...
Old 06-21-2005, 12:38 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Tranzor_Z28
yeah, he came out to Burgermaster that one time we all were there... he brought a friend that had a stock Z28. I'd like to see it run at the track... timeslips are the best way to judge things, not as much variables like on the street.
That is not the same guy that was at Burgermaster. His white SVT had an all Bassani exhaust. I would like to meet that one again now.

Quick Reply: I've got a race with a 466 rwhp Cobra !