Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Hoots at Snellville tommorow...

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 07:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hoots at Snellville tommorow...

Just talked to Jason and we decided to get together at the Snellville Hoots Wed. night trying to get all of the "original "group that started this deal there almost 2 years ago. No Teagan but been so long since I have been there there may be a whole different A crew there on Wendsday night....
Old 07-05-2005, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would but ill be installing my new long tubes and such most of the night. if anyone has done it before and would like to lend a hand id appreciate it. ill be in loganville in case anyone is interested
Old 07-05-2005, 10:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ramsoccer11
i would but ill be installing my new long tubes and such most of the night. if anyone has done it before and would like to lend a hand id appreciate it. ill be in loganville in case anyone is interested
Lt's are a 2 hour job at most start early and come on by,where in Loganville are you? I live off of Rosebud......
Old 07-05-2005, 11:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ss rally red
Lt's are a 2 hour job at most start early and come on by,where in Loganville are you? I live off of Rosebud......
yeah if we do' em.....
Old 07-05-2005, 11:21 PM
TECH Regular

2hrs my *** lol. i know better than that. im doing it at my work (jeffs garage) and live less than a mile from there, off skyland dr. right next to ace hardware
Old 07-05-2005, 11:30 PM
TECH Veteran

2hrs my *** lol. i know better than that. im doing it at my work (jeffs garage) and live less than a mile from there, off skyland dr. right next to ace hardware

I'll take that bet my bud and I on here BLKWS6 have installed around 30 sets of headers and we average 2hrs on non ET style headers It might take 2.5 hrs if you want to keep AIR/EGR .....

PS by the way I know where thats at,ya'll refill NOS bottles there?
Old 07-05-2005, 11:45 PM
TECH Regular

as of yet no, but he just mention that the other day. i think hes looking at buying a refill station. ok well i have a set of race headers so no air and egr. in fact the air is already gone, took that pos off a loooooooooog time ago. since youve done so many let me ask you a question...i got the o2 sims to replace the rear o2 sensors but wut am i supposed to do with them? plug them into wut used to be the rear bank position on the harness and then wut? where does the black box that is on the other end go? and if u want 2 more TAs to join u at hooters i suggest a lil help

btw this is officially lol
Old 07-06-2005, 12:03 AM
TECH Veteran

as of yet no, but he just mention that the other day. i think hes looking at buying a refill station. ok well i have a set of race headers so no air and egr. in fact the air is already gone, took that pos off a loooooooooog time ago. since youve done so many let me ask you a question...i got the o2 sims to replace the rear o2 sensors but wut am i supposed to do with them? plug them into wut used to be the rear bank position on the harness and then wut? where does the black box that is on the other end go? and if u want 2 more TAs to join u at hooters i suggest a lil help

btw this is officially lol

There is no such thing as OFF TOPIC in this section We hijack every thread that comes in here and since I started this one no harm done, well first let me say dont waste your time on 02 sims If you are modding your car(headers now,cam tommorow ) you are wasting your money cause you will need a dyno tune to take care of so many parameters to get your car spot on and the tune will/can just delete the rear 02's( I can set you up with several LS1 tuners ) This is why you need to show up.....you can save yourself SO much money/wasted time from guys that have a long time ago have been where YOU are now in this modding sickness BUT to answer your question on the sims(if you JUST have to install them) they plug into the rear 02 sensor harnesses and jut zip tie the black boxes into a spot where they wont drag/get burned/damaged. But please do your self a favor,sell them,get them turned off though edit/HP tuners along with TQ managment/AIR codes etc/etc
Old 07-06-2005, 07:53 AM
TECH Regular

well thanks for the info. i knew you could delete the air and egr codes but i didnt know that about the o2 sims. i will definately sell them/return them. and if you have hp tuners for a 98 youd b my new best friend lol
Old 07-06-2005, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would like to join yall tonight if possible, I've just put in the F15 and need to find a tuner. What time yall getting there?
Old 07-06-2005, 05:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 02Firehawk#614
I would like to join yall tonight if possible, I've just put in the F15 and need to find a tuner. What time yall getting there?
7-730.....