Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Talk about lucky....

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 03:26 AM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk about lucky....

Went to a semi-annual Fastest Street Car Shootout here in Hawaii, and just finished up running my nitrous setup, complete with bottle heater. Made my first qualifying run, and knew something wasnt right. jetted for 175, ran 12.43....way slower than NA. So in the pits we check her out....end result, the Fuel Noid is not working. Barely pulls the piston with no load, and absolutely no fuel flowing through it. So, I figure any less of a shot, and there would have been enough fuel to complete the burn process and frag the engine. Needless to say I didnt qualify and after 38 min of tear down and ****, no luck getting the noid to do her job! Damn it. Will be contacting the shop about the noid and warranty for it.

I am leaning to a dry only now!
Old 07-24-2005, 03:56 AM
10 Second Club

well **** man sorry to hear that. keep me posted on it. id like ot know how you converter works out on the spray
Old 07-24-2005, 01:32 PM
Restricted User

Will find out soon enough. Will be swapping injectors out today or tomorrow and then converting to a dry only. To hell with the wet ****, more wires and the thought of sucking the fuel out of the rail, leaning out the even bank is too much. Wed is the next track night for us. Might have to see then.