Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

hungry anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 08:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hungry anyone?

well, my ship left for 10 days and i just got back last friday.... so its safe to say ive felt a little deprived. so here are the kills from friday on, up until last night...which isnt much since i havent been driving too much lately...

friday - got off the ship, and got crazy fucked up...so no driving...

saturday - just cruising around, enjoying the day, and im merging from 64E onto 264W...(its basically a sweeping turn to the right, then left, and back right again. pretty fun w. no other cars b/c you can take it fast and 'shoot' off of 64 onto 264) when i get onto 264, im doing about 75 and im in 6th just cruising alot, when i see a red eclipse gsx a lil ways up, doing the speed limit i assume. i continue on and start slowly passing on his right...as im doing so im looking at him, not b/c i wanted to race, just b/c i look at everyone (i dont know why, i just do). hes a black guy in his late 20's w. the most horrid jerry curl ive ever seen, so i smile and continue to pass (coming up soon, the 3 lane highway were on merges w. another part of it. so the lanes sequentially end, starting with the one im in and then finally merging with the reg. highway). by the time im 2 cars ahead of him, i glance back and see him coming up fast. i let off the gas and slow to about 65...i wait until his back bumper is next to my door, and i drop it in 2nd. the whole car shudders and the tires immediately grip and it sends a shockwave throughout the whole car. he has a half car on me by the time i start to reel him in. i bang third as soon as my shiftlight in my airvent flashes at me. halfway thru 3rd im next to him and passing, staring at him the whole time.lol. i hit 4th and im a few cars in front. hit the turn signal and moved over in front of him since the lanes were ending. i slowed back to 55 to see if he would come up and play some more since there wasnt much traffic and the road was just beginning to get fun. no dice. i tried to slow to 45 (10 under the limit) but still no luck. guess he got too busy for me or something...

sunday - head out to the EFA Grillin N Chillin in Warsaw, Va. im cruising with a stock 00 WS6, a SS truck, a mint 35th Anny. SS with headers and exhaust, and a stock internal 11 second A4 Formula with a huge stall and slicks and skinnies...on the way there we hit a few hurricanes and had to slow to about 30 mph or lower, but finally it cleared up. me and the other formula were racing each other the whole way, since noone else was a real competition. most of the times he would take me by just a little, but sometimes i would take him by a little as well. we weighed the cars there, and mine was 3,680 w/out me (i weigh 160), and his was 3,3xx w. him. oh, and i had 2 160-170 lb passengers with me as well.lol.

when me and the formula were racing, my friend in the pass. seat would yell out the window and flag for us when we were supposed to go.....suprisingly enough, one of the times i actually won agaist the Formula, he went on '1' instead of on go, and he got a half car jump on me (30 roll) by 2nd gear i was passing and i kept him at my bumper when i left off in 3rd gear. one time we ran, we both went right on the money, and we were neck and neck....but he was gripping the streering wheel and shaking back and forth (trying to go faster i assume.lol). he also must have whiplash from his neck snapping back when he got on it.

i have video of a few times when we raced (forgot we had a camera ) i dont know if we have any vids of us from a dig, or of me even winning...but i dont wanna post of vids of us running from a dig anyway.lol. it was, well, bad...

monday - didnt drive

tuesday - heading out toward the beach on 264E and im doing 60-65 cruising along at about 9:30 or so at night. a guy in some honda (civic i think) with a big tach and a fart can passes me slowly on the left. im looking at them as the pass (he was w/ a girl) just because thats just what i do (stated above). when hes passed me i hear his hit the gas a few times to get me to play. i wasnt going to, but.....yea, i couldnt help it...i dropped it in 2nd, and he dropped it into whatever gear hes supposed to, and well...i passed him of course. i slowed back to 60 after i was a few buslengths ahead and turned the radio back up. he came back beside me, both him and his girl smiling, so i do the same, and he took off. i cant be outdone, so i take off too. and pass him as usual. he got off at the next exit and gave me a thumbs up, i smiled...and revved

im almost back to base, i was coming to the last light before i made my last turn to go into the gate when i see a copper srt4 waiting at the red light. my windows are up (5% tint) and the a/c is on too...but i see him look over at me. the light turned green and we both eased off normal. he starts to go a lil faster, and so do it.lol. finally i hear him floor it, so i try to hit it as well. got a lil wheelhop, and a whole lotta wheel spin. i back off to about 75% throttle, but no luck. i shifted in 2nd at about 5k to see if i could stop the spin, still no luck (shouldnt have powershifted.lol. but its habit ) i back off the throttle and get her under control and we both let off. but i was ahead nonetheless. i was getting a lil sideways, but i kept her in my lane i rolled down the window and was laughing my *** off, and he was smiling. i asked if he was going to base, and he said no (we were at the turn) so i told him to goto advance auto. we pulled in and he didnt have too much done, but was puttin like 270-280 to the wheels i think. cool guy. gave him my number and he said he has a few skittles who might give me a lil more of a fight.

when i got back to base the gate guard asked me if i just raced a srt4 by here a few mins ago. i said 'no way, i was going to get some food, and i couldnt keep up w. him anyway, he has a turbo ' he laughed and waved me on.

welp, thats my story. thanks for reading
Old 08-04-2005, 06:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like someone had some fun