Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Finally!

I finally got around to putting on my headers and tsp ory and plugs and wires. had the stuff since february just never had time. anyways the whole process was very easy. stock manifolds and ypipe came off with ease no cutting at all. the headers slid in there no problem. i didn't have to remove the coil packs steering shaft or anything. the tsp ory went on fairly well, except where the y meets the I pipe had to use some elbow grease to get it together(still needs a little work). plugs and wires went on perfect first time. the only time cosuming job was adding the o2 extensions, and those suckers are sealed up good so no i shouldn't have to worry about redoing that. the headers tuck up real nice and tight and the ypipe hangs a little low on the driver side but i will get that adjusted when i get the dynomax bullet muffler in. i did the !air mod also and get this no ses light! i was very surprised. all in all everything went well, the exhaust is loud as hell and raspy but i was expecting that. i recommend pacesetter lt's and tsp ory to anyone.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:00 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you won't get the ses light right away. it may take a couple days before it comes on from the !air.