Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Alright, Ellis it looks like your gonna have to start tuning Vette's.

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 02:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alright, Ellis it looks like your gonna have to start tuning Vette's.

I've got a few guys that I'm looking to refer to you, but need to know if your confident tuning Vettes? These are club guys so there is a pretty much 100% chance that you'll be getting more work from them if they're happy w/ the work. And from what is heard around this forum is that they will.

PM me your info so that I may go ahead and start getting them to work with you.

The thing w/ a lot of the Vette guys is that they are a little more "older" and are cautious what they do with their cars, but if they have someone that they feel confident working with, then the mod fever begins. Along w/ that they hang out in packs, so it's free advertisement in a sense and with the winter coming there's gonna be a chance to make a decent amount of $$$ w/ this new genre.

From what it seems so far:

1 car - FI
2 cars - NA

Last edited by tru_ice; 09-09-2005 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-09-2005, 04:44 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by tru_ice
I've got a few guys that I'm looking to refer to you, but need to know if your confident tuning Vettes? These are club guys so there is a pretty much 100% chance that you'll be getting more work from them if they're happy w/ the work. And from what is heard around this forum is that they will.

PM me you info so that I may go ahead and start getting them to work with you.

The thing w/ a lot of the Vette guys is that they are a little more "older" and are cautious what they do with their cars, but if they have someone that they feel confident working with, then the mod fever begins. Along w/ that they hang out in packs, so it's free advertisement in a sense and with the winter coming there's gonna be a chance to make a decent amount of $$$ w/ this new genre.
Wacha mean start???

He just loaded my factory tune into his database other night. I know of several that he's tuned without a single complaint.
Old 09-09-2005, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by NWDragRacer
Wacha mean start???

He just loaded my factory tune into his database other night. I know of several that he's tuned without a single complaint.
He stated not too long ago, something about him getting more familiar w/ Vettes. I'll find the thread and post it.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Once I get my rear end in and the Long Tubes in, I'll need a tune as well. My headers don't have cats, so can you turn off my sensors with your program or do I have to by the mil eliminators? Thanks, Jon
Old 09-09-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Once I get my rear end in and the Long Tubes in, I'll need a tune as well. My headers don't have cats, so can you turn off my sensors with your program or do I have to by the mil eliminators? Thanks, Jon
MTI turned mine off.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:07 PM
12 Second Club

I think with the way washington does emissions you have to get the O2 sims because they look for active rear O2's
Old 09-10-2005, 01:14 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by rookiels1
I think with the way washington does emissions you have to get the O2 sims because they look for active rear O2's
I'm an alaskan resident in the military and don't have to get emissions....