Basically Stock SRT-4 - TREVSRT

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Basically Stock SRT-4 - TREVSRT

hey bige_ls1 ? I am posting under my friends name at his house, and he was also there to witness the race, and the black camaro, and my friend's green transam (I am on his account)
Quoted from the thread that got locked by nineball from bige_ls1:

This dude has not yet gottengwith me to let me know if he wants to race me or not. I will let yall know what happens . This Trevor guy has not been on this form or his since I told the real story about what happend that day.Every body tells me "good luck with that kid getting back with you" . I sure hope thats not the case here.If not i will just have to go hunting .

dude, I pm'd you on srt-4 forums and asked when are we going to race again, and you haven't replied since, let me copy my reply to you that you haven't responded to:

Originally Posted by BigE_LS1

Trevor if you want to race just come by at Lowes on 11-05-05 and ask for Eddie i will be there till 7:00 pm and we can set up a race for sunday, but we will race the true way and that is from a dig. If you dont want to race from a dig. Then that is ok but there will be no race. I do not have anything to prove 95% of the people know what would happen if we raced that is why everybody called BS on you. On the way up to the race when you said that you where getting on and off the gas and i could not get you.WHY do you think that is ? 1. Because 345 hp does not = to 240 hp or 2. Because i was not trying to catch you . LIKE I SAID THE DUDE IN THE BLACK 95 CAMARO WAS ONLY ABOUT 3-4 LINKS AHEAD OF US AND WOULD NOT MOVE OVER. All i was trying to do was stay with you. If we race and you do win or i only get you by 1\2 a car or 1 car or 2 car est. You can post what happens and if they call Bs on you I WILL BACK YOU UP AND TILL THE TRUTH WHAT EVER IT IS. If not ok . I did not post on srt4.com to bash you just to till the TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPEND. ps: I liked your black 4.6 better then your new car.IMO it is a better car .Why did you let it go? It was the silver fake saleen right? I did not know you had all those mods in it. I love the way those cars sound!!!!!

TrevSRT (me): (sent you this message on srtforums sat below

I'll race you from a stop I guess, but I am going to lose, so there is no point, but I'll do it again.
RWD -> FWD = Wheelhop and no traction in 1st and second gear.

Btw I raced the black LS1 that has black rims on the way back home tonight and I was steadily pulling past him, and he let off, we had went from about a 40roll, then he wanted me to stop and race from a deadstop.....guess what happened, he smoked my *** from a stop, but I was pulling on him steadily untill 100 or so mph, but i was still 2 cars back, and he let off.

I am telling you, the full power of this car cannot be displayed from a stop because stock they already have traction/wheelhop issues from the factory.

How about this, we race from a stop (you will beat me but who cares), but then we race from a 35-40 roll to whatever speed you want to stop at, cool?

And you will see what I am talking about how big the difference is from a roll on race in my car.[/b]

let me know when you want to race again, my friend will keep track of this thread for me as I do not come on this forum....k?
Old 11-07-2005, 11:14 PM
LS7 Member

Srt-4's are slow.
/thread
Old 11-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Banned

The chicken **** (Trev) refused to race my Honda, even with a 30-car head start.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Ginger Hater

Originally Posted by alexf20c
The chicken **** (Trev) refused to race my Honda, even with a 30-car head start.

sounds like someone gots some splainin to do.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:19 PM
On The Tree

'trev'.. there are PLENTY of ppl here that will race you. You know this and now your stupid *** is going from 'ls1 with any 3 mods' to 'ls1 with lid and catback only' and now, you will only race the guy you raced before, since you've read some BONESTOCK cars on here from Houston running 12.8-12.9... someone sounds like a ***** and should go rub the other SRT-4's vaginas....
Old 11-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Staging Lane

I was at the race of the srt4 and the ls1. and yes the ls1 beat him from a stop but from a roll the roll trev did beat him. it was a a4 ws6 with lid and borla. and the boy driving the ls1 is bsing about the black camaro being in front of them. me (green trans am) and the black were both behind them watching the race. Also the boy with the ls1 y dont u race me from a stop. i will give it to u that u will pull me from a roll and get me on top end, but quarter mile i will get u but it may not be my much but oh well. when i get my car back and broke in will run u from a dig. and if u do beat me who gives a ****. just dont go posting all over the place like ur big and bad and u have the fastest car in the world cause i know plenty of people in angleton that will bust ur ***.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

oh brother some one call him out like they did to that other guy on that vid, hopefully you guys saw it, the one about the guy using 2500 a month on mods but has no supercharger no turbo or nitro, and runs 10's on street tires. LOL
Old 11-08-2005, 09:19 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

All of you guys are slow. Quit pretending to be fast
Old 11-08-2005, 09:21 AM
12 Second SUV Club

i think it is going to get good here maybe somone will have fun here
Old 11-08-2005, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Make sure you put some octane booster
Old 11-08-2005, 10:28 AM
TECH Regular

me (green trans am)

You have a trans am and you are all over the srt-4 guys nuts....Someone around here needs to take your keys away from you....
Old 11-08-2005, 10:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95transamguy
I was at the race of the srt4 and the ls1. and yes the ls1 beat him from a stop but from a roll the roll trev did beat him. it was a a4 ws6 with lid and borla. and the boy driving the ls1 is bsing about the black camaro being in front of them. me (green trans am) and the black were both behind them watching the race. Also the boy with the ls1 y dont u race me from a stop. i will give it to u that u will pull me from a roll and get me on top end, but quarter mile i will get u but it may not be my much but oh well. when i get my car back and broke in will run u from a dig. and if u do beat me who gives a ****. just dont go posting all over the place like ur big and bad and u have the fastest car in the world cause i know plenty of people in angleton that will bust ur ***.
hey.. stfu... your boy has a mouth.. now let him race someone like he said. You do realize he called out 'any ls1 that wants to race' and swore he'd beat the **** out of them. Nine Ball on here only has Lid and Headers... STOCK EXHUAST, UNTUNED and went 12.6 i think it was... that is it, those 2 mods, in a m6 car. He's already said he'd run your boy, then he stopped running his mouth.... so stfu, arent you late for your hourly srt4 blow jobs you give ?
Old 11-08-2005, 10:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if the SRT guy wants to race from a roll, why doesnt he find an M6 LS1 to do it with? hmmmm........
Old 11-08-2005, 10:45 AM
KCS

Received 315 Likes on 213 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I'll race
M6, lid, and exhaust
713 624 0006
Old 11-08-2005, 10:55 AM
On The Tree

Is this still in the Angleton area? I live in pearland, but I drive through Angleton everyday for work, so I could stroll on into town and we could have a go at it...all i have is stock, heavy *** '05 GTO...
Old 11-08-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

this thread sucks.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Staging Lane

so now yall are doggin me cause i have a friend that has a srt4. now yall are trying to be my mom and dont want me to hang out with guy that has an import. wtf. and i never said my car was fast. and "after dark" is ur car blue? and if so i allready ran u and u smoked my *** once u hooked up. but that was before my car went to the shop (and i aint saying i could be u now, as matter of fact u still smoke my *** if ur the person i think u are). i just want to know thing y do so many people talk ****.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

I don't get many races, and you were the only one that has tried sence i got my GTO. I'm not trying to talk smack, just looking for some fun. Yeah that was me... Let me tell you folks 95transamguy is as cool as they come, and his ride is no slouch. I wish everyone was as cool as he is on the street. I look forward to hanging with ya and see'n you again on the road way. And as far as hang'n with others, that's your buisness.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:17 PM
TECH Junkie

chill 'b'
Old 11-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Whatever happened to neon neon neon when you type in SRT4? That would make this tread alot better.