Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

Any McChord guys here?

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 11:32 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Any McChord guys here?

I have a black C5 with H/C full bolt ons.........

I have seen a couple F-bodies and a couple Vettes, but that's it!
Old 12-04-2005, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am here jon but thats about it lol. Theres alot of army guys, they are trying to get a Race team together for CCCA this next year.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
I am here jon but thats about it lol. Theres alot of army guys, they are trying to get a Race team together for CCCA this next year.
Yeah........I know you. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but I know your around. I've seen some other f-bodies on base and a couple of Vettes too. I don't think they frequent this site, or they just plain don't know about it. I was at the gas station yesterday at McChord, and I was filling my tires with air when I heard this nice mineral gray T/A or Firebird rolling from teh Commisary. It was nice! Didn't sound as nice as my car, but nice none the less..................
Old 12-04-2005, 10:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 00Vette
Yeah........I know you. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, but I know your around. I've seen some other f-bodies on base and a couple of Vettes too. I don't think they frequent this site, or they just plain don't know about it. I was at the gas station yesterday at McChord, and I was filling my tires with air when I heard this nice mineral gray T/A or Firebird rolling from teh Commisary. It was nice! Didn't sound as nice as my car, but nice none the less..................

Well when my husband gets back I think he is going to start driving the 99 around base if the weather gets better. lol

then of course you will see my white 3rd gen on base once its up & running because he hs going to be doing the breaking in of the engine lol
Old 12-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Teching In

lol
good to see someone from McChord
i got a 94 TA its black all stock though.
im trying to get orders to korea, so far no luck.
i'll be selling it when i get my orders so i guess you might see my car in the "lemon lot". hopefully i can find a 01-02 LS1 when i get back.

i know a couple of guys with F bodies, one has a black 93 TA, another has an pewter LS1.

i also seen vettes and more F bodies.
one of the guys i work with has a shelby 427 but he hardly drives it on base.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey sometime after the first of the year we need to get together & hang out? superbowl party maybe? husband should be back by then.
Old 12-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by krazzycowgirl
Hey sometime after the first of the year we need to get together & hang out? superbowl party maybe? husband should be back by then.
im currently deployed to iraq, i shoudlnt be home til february, so are the other guys ..
we all work in the port, 62 APS..
Old 12-10-2005, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well kewl when you get back from over seas we can get together. you are coming back just in time for the race season to start.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Teching In

I'm here.

Lance
Old 12-12-2005, 08:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey well i'm just up in everett...
Old 12-23-2005, 06:04 AM
Teching In

I'm here in Iraq with Manic and I to am with 62 APS. The sad news is I sold my 2002 white WS6 about 6 months ago some might remember it had metallic grey strips slp loudmouth, hooker LT headers, 5.0 shifter, QTP y-pipe. Man that was a fun car.
Old 01-19-2006, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was at McChord a little over 10 years. PCS'd in Jan '04. I'm currently trying to figure out a way to get back there to retire. Maybe do a remote in Korea or something... hmm

At least I had changed my home of record while I was there so I can easily come back when I retire one way or the other.

BTW, my Z28 came out of the lemon lot back in March '00. All stock, got it from a MSgt that was about to retire. He was the original owner and bought it new through AAFES while stationed in Germany. At the time I got it, he had been stationed at McChord 2 years and he said it had seen rain only twice. Sat in a garage all the time and had 36,000 miles on it when I bought it. Was a screaming deal and I had to have it.
Old 01-19-2006, 11:35 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by tysws6
I'm here in Iraq with Manic and I to am with 62 APS. The sad news is I sold my 2002 white WS6 about 6 months ago some might remember it had metallic grey strips slp loudmouth, hooker LT headers, 5.0 shifter, QTP y-pipe. Man that was a fun car.
The only white WS6 that I remember was S/C.......was that yours?
Old 01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Teching In

hey whats up all. im on mcchord. i drive a 93 red z28. loud as hell haha so im sure youve seen me around. he 00vette are you the guy that just recently rebuit his tranny ? Ive been out with the f body club once in bremerton with ben sward and chris. I use to work with ben til he went to little rock i think.
Old 01-27-2006, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blkslpr
hey whats up all. im on mcchord. i drive a 93 red z28. loud as hell haha so im sure youve seen me around. he 00vette are you the guy that just recently rebuit his tranny ? Ive been out with the f body club once in bremerton with ben sward and chris. I use to work with ben til he went to little rock i think.

Where you work out of? My husband works for MXS (something like that) he works flight line as a Mech.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:28 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah, I had alot of work done! I haven't had my car on base for a while. Well, since its been at the body shop! But I should get it back soon. Either way I only drive it on nice days. I have seen a nice sounding red Z28 on base once. Its had the stock Z28 rectangle exhaust, but sounded very nasty! Definately sounded like a cam. Well unfortunately I'm deploying in late February, but maybe we can get together some time before then. I'm planning on hitting Pacific raceway on the 12th to see if I can finally hit that elusive 11.XX I've been looking for. Maybe we can get together before then or something.

I still keep in touch with Ben. He's a good guy!
Old 01-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Teching In

yea i saw u at the track once when i was with ben. drove a VW or sumthing haha right? yea thats my Z. Its ok for now. auto tho. Im looking for a black silver or red z28 99-02. cant seem to find a decent one though. Ill hit the track up with you though. maybe brian will come this time too. He works with me in fab. drives thats pewter auto trans am. So just keep in touch and all. I might not run tho. Ill have to c .
Old 01-27-2006, 04:13 PM
10 Second Club

yea i saw u at the track once when i was with ben. drove a VW or sumthing haha right? yea thats my Z. Its ok for now. auto tho. Im looking for a black silver or red z28 99-02. cant seem to find a decent one though. Ill hit the track up with you though. maybe brian will come this time too. He works with me in fab. drives thats pewter auto trans am. So just keep in touch and all. I might not run tho. Ill have to c .
ahhhh, you aint gonna be a ***** now are you???? J/K! Well at least come out to the track with me (weather permitting)! Maybe we can cruise up there in a line or something. How is Brian's T/A? He was lightly modding it last time I talked to him and he was running mid 13's. Not bad for a beginer with little to no mods!

So you have never seen or heard my Vette huh? I've been driving that damn VW for quite a while. But at least it gets good gas mileage. You won't miss my Vette when you see it. However, I have seen one other black C5 on base, but mine is the only car that loud! The cam I have with the exhaust setup makes that car sound like a full blown race car...........no ****!! You'll have to hear it for yourself. Its sick as hell!
Old 02-07-2006, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Swap meet is this weekend for anyone who wants to go
Old 02-09-2006, 06:46 PM
Teching In

swap meet? what is this and where is it.

Quick Reply: Any McChord guys here?