Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Edelbrock Header Questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edelbrock Header Questions

ive been doing lots of searches on headers, and have come upon edelbrock headers, they are decent priced, but i know nothing about them, are they a good header?,good fitment? what is the quality of the ti-tech finish and the ceramic coating?, will they last me awhile or will they be the kind of header that needs replaced in 9 months
Old 01-24-2006, 12:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

They seem to be really nice. They tuck up really well too.

I say get them. Can't beat the price and the quality is really good too.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:21 PM
Retired Street Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here is my thread on them. I have yet to put them on yet, but I can tell you that they are of much better quality compared to the Pacesetters I used to have. They are also cheaper than them. There are a few guys that have installed them and are really happy with the fit, quality, and power. The Ti-tech coating looks pretty tough. I have not heard any negative things about them. They should last jsut as long as any other coated header.
Old 02-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Staging Lane

I have the slip-fit Edelbrock's on my 01. It only took me 2 hours to install them w/o dropping the motor and had no problems. After I installed them on my car I dropped half a second off my ET. I have no leaks and no complaints about them. They rub a little bit on the K-Member but not much at all...and the coating starts to rust a little in the bends but not much...for the money and the results they are the best.