Northwest Members WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, SD, ND

Help please...

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help please...

I need help.. I am starting a job in Renton in about three weeks ( yeah, I know..) and live in Mill Creek...now why I need help, my baby (SS) is makin some weird noises, and I am nervous that it may be serious, or lead to somethin serious and its my daily driver, So.. Does anyone know a Reliable and Responsible mechanic that Knows LS1's in the area ? I have a time constraint.. sadly I have about three weeks left. I had an appt for tomorrow but it was just cancelled..
I had hoped to determine if my problem was solvable :IE I can afford to repair it in the time I have left to me: or if I need to find alternate means of transportation to Renton.. any thoughts would be exceedingly appreciated.
I am somewhat stressed out now
Thanks
Old 01-30-2006, 11:14 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry Douglas. I Can do it just about any other time but tomorrow when we had planned. I can look at it later in the evening? I tried to do the responsible thing and call you to let you know I could not make it when we had planned.

Again Sorry. I do whole heartedly apologize for the inconvenience.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

No worries man, I wasnt tryin to bash you in any way, I am simply under the gun and I am seriously stressed, long story and I wont bore you with details, but the job change isn't a choice I made, its necessity and thats alot of time and heavy traffic to have an issue w/ internals...
What really concerns me is that when I took it to Marysville Speed, they ran me twice on the Dyno, when I mentioned the noise, they revved her up, listened and said Yup, thats a noise and yanked me off the Dyno at the second pull.... altho the sign and the verbal contract said three pulls ...
I aint fussing, just thinkin Errr is that a sign its bad news ?
I know I am limited for days off etc, and am willing to leave the car w/ whomever and drive the wifes Alero <shudder> and Sure, I can do another time if you can, I guess I took it that your whole day was shot, I have an appt @10 in Seattle, but should be no more then 1 hour, other than that, I am wide open..
Old 01-31-2006, 01:06 AM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

LOL believe it or or not I am living with the same problems you are I will explain more tomorrow.

I am not sure when I will be done tomorrow after noon. I have heard it is an all afternoon gig. I will call you as soon as I am leaving my appointment
Old 01-31-2006, 03:02 AM
TECH Veteran

Ellis,
Is the T/A good to go for a few days? It would help pay storage fees for us. Shoot me a PM if that would work (not to mention finding the rattle it has too).

Now I know why what was missing at the shop. And you thought I would be offended at the desktop screensaver....sheesh!

Quick Reply: Help please...