PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Innovative LC-1 Problem...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 01:12 AM
317indy

Default Innovative LC-1 Problem...

I installed mine today, but I cannot seem to get it to read A/F Ratio. I want it to read 11.05 instead of 1.105 or some crazy ****. I dont have any EFILive or HPTuners. Just the LC-1 and DynoTune Square Gauge.

It reads 1.xxx instead of 1x.xx. Ive loaded the CD into the computer and tried to make it switch over, but it wont. :-/ Its starting to make me mad lol. Ive searched and didnt come up with anything but people wanting to run theirs as narrowband as well. Or they dont have them wired properly.

Last edited by 317indy; 04-16-2006 at 01:29 AM.
Old 04-16-2006, 02:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am installing mine in a couple of weeks.

From the instructions the DynoTune gauge is calibated to work with the LC-1 out of the Box. I will be watching this thread in case mine does the same thing. Did you recalibrate it?

Dean or Dan @ DynoTune should be able to help you out, PM or call them (you may get lucky, I know its Easter Sunday, but ya never know they may be there in the afternoon late evening).

Most of the LC-1 stuff is on the Cd or you can Download it from the www.innovatemotorsports.com site .

Probably not telling ya anything ya don't know...but I need to Launch my 200th post
Old 04-16-2006, 03:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 317indy
I installed mine today, but I cannot seem to get it to read A/F Ratio. I want it to read 11.05 instead of 1.105 or some crazy ****. I dont have any EFILive or HPTuners. Just the LC-1 and DynoTune Square Gauge.

It reads 1.xxx instead of 1x.xx. Ive loaded the CD into the computer and tried to make it switch over, but it wont. :-/ Its starting to make me mad lol. Ive searched and didnt come up with anything but people wanting to run theirs as narrowband as well. Or they dont have them wired properly.

Which AO is the gauge connected to? Analog output 1 is default configured for like 0 - 1V while analog output 2 is configured for 0 -5V.... Depending on what Voltage range the gauge is configured you may have to modify some settings by using the Lc1 software....goodluck.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:37 PM
317indy

Ive tried to recalibrate it, but it doesnt do anything. Ive done all of the trouble shooting, and it just wont fix itself.
Old 04-16-2006, 06:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 317indy
Ive tried to recalibrate it, but it doesnt do anything. Ive done all of the trouble shooting, and it just wont fix itself.
Recalibrating it wont change the AO output range. Have you actually chaged the setting just to see if the gauge reads different. For instance going from 0 - 1V to 0 to 2V range. If so I have nothing else useful to add, Ill let the experts chime in.
Old 04-16-2006, 09:51 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

if you still have issues just conatct dean hes calibrated 100's of them to work correctly with his gauges. very nice and helpfull guy and company.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:33 PM
317indy

Ive contacted them and to my surprise, they were actually able to respond today.