PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racetronix fuel systems + 36lbs Injectors = Change in tune ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 10:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Racetronix fuel systems + 36lbs Injectors = Change in tune ?

I bought a Racetronix complete fuel system from Thunder Racing. I have a set of 36lbs injectors... and a day off of work tomorrow to get these & some other parts on the car. If I put these two things on, will I have to change the tune (HP Tuners)? If I just put on the Racetronix stuff and not the injectors do I have to change the tune?

Car has all bolt ons and stock internals & 100 NOS Dry Shot. Know I dont need the injectors at the moment just thought Id start putting parts on while have time to. Will have cam & intake (maybe heads) soon as I have more time off which is why I went ahead and bought injectors.

Any suggestions?

(Mods not sure if this was right place to ask or not, if need to move. Thanks)
Old 06-24-2006, 08:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SebastianLopezJr
I bought a Racetronix complete fuel system from Thunder Racing. I have a set of 36lbs injectors... and a day off of work tomorrow to get these & some other parts on the car. If I put these two things on, will I have to change the tune (HP Tuners)? If I just put on the Racetronix stuff and not the injectors do I have to change the tune?

Car has all bolt ons and stock internals & 100 NOS Dry Shot. Know I dont need the injectors at the moment just thought Id start putting parts on while have time to. Will have cam & intake (maybe heads) soon as I have more time off which is why I went ahead and bought injectors.

Any suggestions?

(Mods not sure if this was right place to ask or not, if need to move. Thanks)
You don't really need to change your tune with just the new fuel pump, although it will raise your fuel pressue little. When you put the 36lbers in I'd change your injector flow rates (IFR table) to match the injectors.