Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Tech Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Happy Birthday To Me! A Couple of Wins

ok, well neither of these are exceptionally great kills but i'm posting them for a reason:

1.) they were my first 2 races
2.) they both involve hot girls
3.) they both involve the mighty LS1 whooping ***

they're more entertaining than anything...

well, if anyone cares, today is my birthday. i'm 20, the most useless age. i'm no longer a teenager, but i'm not 21 so i still can't do anything.

well, i have an hour commute to work, but i take a different way home than i do to work. for those of you familiar with atco raceway in NJ, i pass through atco daily on my way to work. i work in marlton, NJ for you south jersey guys.

well, i'm sick and tired of taking this road, route 73 all the way home. it's winding, it's boring, there are no hot girls and the traffic is so heavy you'll never get out in front of the whole 3 red lights you see in a 10 mile strip. boooring. today, i told myself, was the first day i'd take the white horse pike home. boy am i glad i did!

i'm taking the exit ramp off route 73 onto the white horse pike and there is this white V8 loud dodge ram up my ***. "*******" i think to myself. well, when you merge onto the white horse pike, there are 2 overpasses you pass under where route 73 goes above and being the immature little man i am, i take my car up to 3500 rpms so i can hear my exhaust under it. c'mon you all know you do that!

well this damn dodge that was riding my *** goes flying by me! i'm thinking, "okay, i see" so i tail the guy in the dodge. after a few miles and passing a few cops with people pulled over, i finally get the guy at a light. yea, it's not a guy, it's a pretty good looking female...with some doofy looking jackass boyfriend. i'm just staring at her and the light goes green and she floors it. she's immediately 2 cars ahead but i floor it, stop her pull and shut down at 70 easily with 3-4 cars in front. mind you, this girl was going 65-70 in a 50 weaving in and out of traffic, so i slow down to 55mph so she'd catch up and i'd wave but she never comes near me and eventually turns off

i know it's not much beating a dodge ram but still, i figured the girl made it worth it.

------

so it was a pretty shitty birthday. worked all day, came home to hamburgers *snooze* and went out to buy an office chair. pretty lonely, nothing to do, nowhere to go. finally, at around 9pm my buddy calls me and says he'll fill up my tank if i take a ride into atlantic city. not one to pass up on free gas and speeding, i'm in.

boring ride, nothing happened...except some guy in some crown vic tails my *** and turns on a flashing light on his dash and boxes me in. this and scares the **** out of me thinking i'm gonna get pulled over so i slow down and move over and he just passes. dickhole.

so i'm almost home, about a 1/2 mile from my turn and it happens. i slow down to get ready for the turn (take it to 45) and this car is passing me by. being the horny guy i am, i always look for girls in the car next to me. alas, it was one, and she looked good!...well i think so, it was kinda dark and barely made her out under a street light. well she sees me and my buddy and she is out...so i say screw the turn. i have no idea what kind of car it was, some dodge stratus looking thing. well, i'm running her down and i catch up, she floors it and i let her get ahead of me and blow by her. she was just loving it. we were doing this for 5 miles down the white horse pike. thank god the road was mostly empty...and yes i slowed down where there was a few cars til i got around them.

well, after 5 miles of these runs, i try and wave to get her to pull over, but i guess she was in a rush, she gave me several honks when i turned off...or maybe she just didn't wanna pull over with 2 stranger guys on a dark road...

all in all, it was a good night, even if the races weren't good competition. if the girl i raced from mullica township, nj to hammonton, nj down the straight strech of the white horse pike is reading this, i was the guy in the maple colored firebird. if you're reading this, register and send me a PM. i'd like to meet you again and if you knew what my car was to look on this site, i REALLY wanna meet you again. i'll be keeping my eye out for you in the daytime. i'll get you to pull over

sorry this was so long guys.

Last edited by ChocoTaco369; 07-17-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:18 AM
Tech Resident

i guess no one liked my story
Old 07-18-2006, 08:23 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 27 Likes on 18 Posts

Without pics of the supposed hot girls no one really cares
Old 07-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Resident

use your imagination

too dark out for a crappy cell phone camera on the second kill and if i would have on the first, you woulda got a pic of the doofy boyfriend...unless you're into that sorta stuff
Old 07-18-2006, 08:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

noodz? haha jk nice story.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
i guess no one liked my story
Yeap, just too much to read in the morning.

I'm just messing with ya! Happy belated-birthday.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:42 AM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by wickedwarlock
Yeap, just too much to read in the morning.

I'm just messing with ya! Happy belated-birthday.
lol thanks. yea, i thought it was kinda lengthy...hope it was worth the read.
Old 07-18-2006, 11:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Fun, better with pics.
Old 07-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Good Story!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Addict

Nice story man even without a pic & Happy Birthday

peace
Old 07-18-2006, 02:58 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by bad95killer
Nice story man even without a pic & Happy Birthday

peace
thank you, sir.

funny thing is, driving to work this morning (i take the same road to work that i was racing up and down last night to work every day except i drive MUCH further up it then we raced, she kept going, i turned off), i saw a car that looked really similar to hers. it was a dodge intrepid, same exact color, same tail light colors, same everything. maybe it's just my imagination but she kept going up that road last night...i wonder
Old 07-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Launching!

Bully! Jk nice kills. Happy belated b day too. I f u lived here in El paso, 20 would be a great age, partying in Juarez mexico till 4am 1$ tequila shots 25 clubs in one street just like seen in Glory road (thats my school UTEP aka Texas Western)
Old 07-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Tech Resident

Originally Posted by stangeater99
Bully! Jk nice kills. Happy belated b day too. I f u lived here in El paso, 20 would be a great age, partying in Juarez mexico till 4am 1$ tequila shots 25 clubs in one street just like seen in Glory road (thats my school UTEP aka Texas Western)
lol if i lived in el paso i woulda done that when i turned 18

thx for the happy birthday
Old 07-18-2006, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
lol if i lived in el paso i woulda done that when i turned 18

thx for the happy birthday
no you wouldent. You would of done it when u were 13 and got a fake id also known as a 5 dollars bill.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude if i posted about all of the hot chicks i passed in a day, i'd have nothing to do but type.

this thread is worthless without pics.

oh and happy belated bday.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Tech Resident

hehheh, thanks. next time i'll chase them down with a camera. i figure it'll add to the "woman stopping to chat with strange men on a dark road" appeal.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I finally tracked you down, Big Boy! Your Maple colored car got me all hot! I was able to watch you and the road at the same time! Send me a PM!

Love,

Dorothy

.j/k, happy birthday!
Old 07-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Tech Resident

haha, you're fucked up man. i almost lost my breakfast all over my desk.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DeltaT

Well I finally tracked you down, Big Boy! Your Maple colored car got me all hot! I was able to watch you and the road at the same time! Send me a PM!

Love,

Dorothy

.j/k, happy birthday!

LMFAO
Old 07-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Tech Resident

stop quoting it. that picture is really turning my stomach oh god...it hurts