Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Double Kill

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Double Kill

Well i got two storys for you guys if you can stand to read them.

well the frist is differnt so here it goes, tonight about 6:30 i get a call my buddys are playing football and want me to play, so i head over there, as we are waiting for the other players to show up i hear this fart cannon exhuast coming up the road i catch the ball and take a look at this annoying sounding thing, its a honda accord iam not sure what year all ricered out with sliver and blue stickers, a bid *** ugly spoiler, and a body kit, as it pulls in i here that its turboed, well this kid gets out and he is wareing some baggy as pants (no dis on clothes it just did not fit his body style), a black wife beater tank and a red bannda on his head WTF? anywho he comes over and says that he is my cousin's girlfriends cousin, what the hell ever ive never seen the kid well for once i thought i would be nice and i start asking him about his car, its turboed Blah Blah Blah bolt ons and stuff, well now i say i want to get a WS6 T/A. and these are his excact words "******* FIREBIRDS AND CAMAROS SUCK THERE ARE SLOWER THAN ****!" now iam throw off here and very pissed off now, i say what does your car run, 14s is his reply, i say oh thats funny sence a stock T/A can kick your cars ***, he says bullshit and then he says that the LS1s and the days of american cars being fast is over cause imports are here and there faster WTF!!!!!!!!, well now iam tourqed, but my buddys start breaking it up and as he is walking away i hear him say "SOBing firebird boy" well i lose it, i say "F U AND YOUR PEACE OF **** HONDA" he turns and said "what did you say to me", i said"you heard me *******", he says "dont make me come over there", i say "what you going to kick my ***", well he comes and tries to get in my face iam 6' 2" and 195 pounds, this kid is 5' 9ish and probly weighs 135ish skinny little bastard, he says "YEA!" and throws a right hand, i duck underneath it and throw i nasty uppercut to his jaw and the follow though with a left to the nose and this kid is down on the ground, out like a light, for quite awhile, he finally gets up and yells "F U GUYS" and runs to his car and takes off, Dam DICK HEAD

sorry for being so long, as for the double kill my buddy with his T/A raced this guy an hour later, and pulled him by 2 cars my buddys T/A has heads, cam, intake, and exhuast and engine work done, he dynos 395 at the wheels

Thanks for reading, thought i would sare, that i had do defend the LS1 boys including me
Old 07-26-2006, 12:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

LOL damn put that guy in his place. I'm not one for fights though. I woulda just said. 500$ lets roll. You shoulda told him he needs to get in his jap crap and roll cause godzilla is hitting the coast and coming for him.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

So a heads/cam T/A thats putting down almost 400 hp only pulled 2 cars on a turbo accord thats running 14's?

Thats what I got out of the story.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by chadtx01
So a heads/cam T/A thats putting down almost 400 hp only pulled 2 cars on a turbo accord thats running 14's?

Thats what I got out of the story.
yeah thats what i was thinking
Old 07-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Teching In

Is it just me or is every one here a bunch of dick heads? my buddy had shitty street tires on and smoked all of frist and part of second . but then caught him fast pulled two cars on him and let off due to traffic, sorry for saring my story that you two, texasT/A and Chadtx, if you didnt want to read it and just cut it out of the story then you should have just read the last part, sorry for being pissy but ive been treated with alot of disrespect here and iam kinda sick of it
Old 07-26-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FireChicken2000
Is it just me or is every one here a bunch of dick heads? my buddy had shitty street tires on and smoked all of frist and part of second . but then caught him fast pulled two cars on him and let off due to traffic, sorry for saring my story that you two, texasT/A and Chadtx, if you didnt want to read it and just cut it out of the story then you should have just read the last part, sorry for being pissy but ive been treated with alot of disrespect here and iam kinda sick of it
Then stop posting. I never said anything rude or disrespectful, I just dont see how a heads/cam T/A thats putting down 395 to the wheels can only pull 2 lengths on a 14 second accord.

Next time, if you dont want to be questioned, give us the details, then we wont have to go through this little questionaire.
Old 07-26-2006, 10:23 AM
Teching In

well you kinda were rude there buddy you bascilly blew off the rest off the story, just to cut down my buddys T/A because he only got two car lengths on this accord when you had no idea of condtions or facts, sorry for not giveing the whole details, but winning is winng
Old 07-26-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

That wasnt rude, that was me trying to get the facts. I didnt feel the need to comment on you going Mike Tyson on the guy, I wasnt there and I dont really question that part.

But when you say that a kid brags about him having a 14 second accord, then you tell us that your buddy with a heads/cam T/A only put 2 lengths on him, questions are going to arise.

I dont really understand you being suprised by this. Even with street tires, heads/cam LS1's go 12's easy, which should put more than two lengths on a 14 second car without any problems.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Maybe next time the race details could be as plentiful as the fight details and prevent the questions. I can't believe you popped that little fellow. . You bully, you. Amazing how some baggy pants half way down the *** and a red bandana makes midgets badasses, isn't it?
Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM
12 Second Club

That wasnt rude, that was me trying to get the facts. I didnt feel the need to comment on you going Mike Tyson on the guy, I wasnt there and I dont really question that part.

But when you say that a kid brags about him having a 14 second accord, then you tell us that your buddy with a heads/cam T/A only put 2 lengths on him, questions are going to arise.

I dont really understand you being suprised by this. Even with street tires, heads/cam LS1's go 12's easy, which should put more than two lengths on a 14 second car without any problems.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Staging Lane

BCUZ IT WUZ TURBOD!!11!1ONE!!!!11!FPFPFPPTHTPPTPT

But in reality, even burning through 1st and part of 2nd, he should have had him at a good 5 car's at the very least.
Unless! *GASP!*
What speed did you race to? It sounds like you raced to the part where he stopped burning the **** out of his tires and quit.....
Old 07-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Teching In

like i said he burned though 1st and part of second then closed the gap, pulled two car lenghts and had to let off due to traffic he was comin up on i dont what speed, sorry guys for not giving all the details, i didnt know them all tell this morning, sence it was not me racing it was my buddy which i was not with
Old 07-26-2006, 04:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice fight. I too am a little skeptical of an H/C TA putting only 2 lengths on a "14 second" Accord. He may be faster than he thinks, or the traffic really limited the race. Get a second run in!

Nice kills.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

i think you did the country a service by beating that puck b***h. i would have pulled off his spoller and hit him with that.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
TECH Regular

So you think you can box? (line from fast and the furious) (movie not you) Glad you put that little bitch in his place.....

winning is winng
that sounds like a line from a well known ricer movie (and it is true)

you do seem to catch a bunch of **** from some ppl here....I dunno why - I was also gonna say something about "only" putting 2 car lengths on him....but read the rest of the thread and now I know why....
Old 07-26-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, Your DANK!!!
Old 07-26-2006, 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sound like a little dumb **** with a big mouth, and like he needed an *** wopin. Carefull though, little ****** like that come back with gun's somtimes.

Last edited by Oatmeal; 07-27-2006 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Sue us.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

Then stop posting. I never said anything rude or disrespectful, I just dont see how a heads/cam T/A thats putting down 395 to the wheels can only pull 2 lengths on a 14 second accord.

Next time, if you dont want to be questioned, give us the details, then we wont have to go through this little questionaire.

Agreed. 400 whp T/A against a 200 whp accord. 2 cars. What was the race from, 10-20?

And that last line should be highlighted and posted everywhere. I feel like I have to ask questions every other post because either the story sounds wierd or completely untrue. Example: "My Camaro beat a Single Turbo Supra"

Thats all fine an dandy. So what are the Camaro mods? Supra? What kind if race? What turbo? How much boost? Was John Force driving?

Another: "I destroyed a turbo Civic with my echo."

Ok, what motor in the Civic? What turbo? How much boost? How much NAWWZZ is on your Echo? Was the Civic driver on Acid? Why the **** were you racing an Echo?
Old 07-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Teching In

Sounds like that rice boy got just what he deserved.