Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Yellow jackets go down...and then some.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 05:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Yellow jackets go down...and then some.

My weekend started off alright I guess. Friday evening...as I was on my way to TARJAY(target)...doing some triple digit speeds...getting off the highway, I pull onto a three lane road, right next to a YELLOW C5 with borla exhaust. I let him here the pipes a little bit....I cracked it one time in 2nd. He really didn't respond a whole lot. I pull in front of him, i'm now in the middle. He's directly nehind me about 25 yards. I'm watching him, through my mirror...i'm in 3rd, cruising. Then all of a sudden, that ricer mother F'r tries to do a flyby on me. I was ready, as I saw the front of his car lift, and start to go around me, I dropped her in 2nd,....immediatly stopped his pull, and began starting to put some lengths on him. After that. He stayed back. I arrive at target.

Next day. I'm on my way to my brothers, on the turnpike. And what do I see....a YELLOW Porsche coming up somewhat fast. Sweet. It was slammed....wheels, spoiler, and said Carrera on the back... I downshift as he's next to me(always gets peoples attention) ... he looks. Then we start diceing through traffic. There wasn't much traffic but, we did have to negotiate some cars. Some times, we split and went different directions,...one to the left, one to the right. I would always come out first, I guess due to my power level, and the fact that my coil-overs make my car feel like a friggin go-kart....makeing somewhat high speed moves, pretty friggin easy. On the straights......the porsche would get walked....several times. We did this for miles,.....and it was fun. He would never pull directly alonside me for some side by side action but,..I did try. Regardless,...I arrived at my brothers house grinning.

On the way home from his house, going back south. I was on the phone with a buddy.....when I said "BRO, I GOTTA CALL YOU BACK, A VIPER IS COMING UP BEHIND ME!!!" click. AS I threw my phone in my lap, carefully, as I didn't want to hurt king ding a ling,...I look to my left, and it's a YELLOW SRT 10 Viper, .......with guess what... a late 30's, early 40 year old blonde haired,...good looking woman. I downshifted. SHe looked, and smiled. Went by me, I had to get behind her, as A car was in my lane. Then I went along her driver side,...smiled at her. And then we just started playing a little bit. Although we were on a 5 lane highway,...there was no way we'd be able to go full throttle in any gear so,....her and I just played follow the leader for a minute or two.....then, my suga momma ended up getting off on her exit. That was that. Car looked stock,....it did have a POLICE star or badge on the liscense plate. Anyways,...it was fun, just cause she was sexy.

Later. Belive it or not, about 15 minutes later. I'm on my way out to the races,....and I get off the highway, to see a BLACK VERT C5 with BLACK wheels, and JET BLACK TINT. It did have exhaust but, I honestly didn't get a good look. Anyways. I pull alongside him, and his girl... I really couldn't see in the window, it was night time, and the tint was dark but, I could make out it was a guy driing and a girl rideing shotgun. Anyways, at the light,...my car is obviously camming........ light turns green. We both hesitate, waiting to see if the other one goes....two feet out, we both punch it. I immediatly light up first, and powershift second...I could see him SLOWLY(I was spinning, leaving black lines, he wasn't) staring to fade back. When I hit third gear, I started to pull really hard, as I finally got traction. Then, I lifted, cause it would have been stupid to go faster where we were. That was that.

Later that night, at the races. My buddy walks up to me, and tells me there's a kid in an M3, stock, that wants to race a NON Z06. So, he wanted to race me or my friend. His is black, mine is obviously white. His is stock,....and well, mine ,....well, is sinister. The M3, wants to race the white one. He doesn't know about my mods, or anything else. I tell my friend,..."dude, come on man. I don't want to race that kid." Then everyone is like, just do it,...to make a point. I honestly didn't want to pick on the kid but, then he pulls up,..with a platnium grill, top and bottom, no ****. And asks me if i'm ready. My mood changed. "are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked him. He looked at me like I was retarded. He said hell yeah. "alright dude" ....

...he starts to pull out,.....then waits at the exit. I start my car, roll into the gas to get her moving, and quickly trun it off while i'm still rolling. Reason why I did that, is cause I had to pull alongside him, and set up the race, and I didn't want him to hear my car. lmao. funny ****. He then, tells me he wants to go from a 70mph roll. I tell him "whatever you want bro..." He pulls out. I start, and follow. Get alonside him,....3 honks,....and by the time 4th gear ran out in my car, I had put about an easy, no bullshit, 50 yards on this car. My clutch pedal goes to the floor,...I pump it, it comes back. Make a U turn.... he wants to go again. We do,...this time it was alot worse for him, as I actually hit 5th gear this time,...for ***** and giggles.
lol....

We get back,...everyone at the spot is laughing. The M3 pulls up,...complimenting my cars audible note. They said it sounds "******* crazy"..... that was that.

Today....I went to west palm. I blasted all the way there....as it was early and traffic was light. Later on, on my way home, actually, just minutes ago, I raced a BLUE WRX,...who tried to get the jump on me. I did immediatly start pulling on him but, I gotta say, when I first punched it, in third, in my power band, I didn't pull on him hard like I do most cars. As soon as I shifted to 4th,...all his hopes ended big time,...as I put lengths on him as well. He came back again for more....same thing happened.

I also tried two porsches, and four corvettes, a mustang GT lowerd, and a black cobra with 315's. None of those bit. Also walked a late M5. He tired to get a run on me, as soon as I nailed it,...he let off. Either he said **** that,....or I scared the **** outta him with my exhaust. I dunno. It was marone.

Anyways ya'll.... I think thats it. I might be leaving out a TRY or two but,....thats it for the racing.

Keep it tight.
Old 07-30-2006, 08:21 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gray M3 with large aftermarket wheels and a raspy aftermarket exhaust? I hope so. This guy annoys the hell out of me.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:43 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice man! Very good kills. I may go this weekend to Towers, I'll PM and meet up if I go.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like you got the better of me on the race action this weekend. Great read as usual, and good kills.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kills on some sick cars. BTW what cam did you end up going with? I know you were kicking around the idea of a g5x3 or trex or something along those lines?
Old 07-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn dude, alot of people here have troubles gettin a single race going but you've managed a whole weekend of *** whipping! good job and nice kills.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Junkie

I love these stories, man!!! Keep it up... BUT go easy on the car man!!! Your poor car!!! Funny ****, man!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Gray M3 with large aftermarket wheels and a raspy aftermarket exhaust? I hope so. This guy annoys the hell out of me.

lol. Sorry bro, it was bone stock. Young dude driving, maybe 18. Probably 100lbs soaking wet. Honestly, he seemed alright, he had a white gold grill in his mouth. lol. I truly didn't want to race him. But, whatever.

I'll be on the lookout for the one you described though.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Nice man! Very good kills. I may go this weekend to Towers, I'll PM and meet up if I go.

Cool cool man. We'll see if my clutch makes it threw the week. lol. i'm retarded.

Just give me a hollar man...90% sure i'll be at towers this week.

peace
Old 07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Sounds like you got the better of me on the race action this weekend. Great read as usual, and good kills.

...I aim to please pimpin' . Thanks for the comments.....means alot coming from a maniac like yourself.

That email earlier was great by the way. (wet T shirt)

Old 07-31-2006, 07:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by lunatik
damn dude, alot of people here have troubles gettin a single race going but you've managed a whole weekend of *** whipping! good job and nice kills.

I hear you man. I do look for it I guess. I honestly get phone calls ALMOST daily for a race but, I honestly don't like doing much during the week. Soo friggin tired when I get home from work, i'll just clean/eat/and watch chapelle show or something. I dunno if it's just how south florida is.....or what but, there is ALOT of sports cars running around everywhere. My main purpose is to go after exotic's.

thanks for the comments G...
Old 07-31-2006, 07:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by bboyferal
I love these stories, man!!! Keep it up... BUT go easy on the car man!!! Your poor car!!! Funny ****, man!

hehehhee. My car probably hates me man. Everything I have ever owned....i've driven hard. So far...the LS1 has held up best against my wonder powers. lmao.

Everyone at work, thinks i'm nuts. They tell me to leave the car alone,...when's it gonna be enough?...(never)...."can you not work on it for one weekend" ...nope.

I can't help it man. I was born to go fast. Honestly. I think it's a disease.

See you bro.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
hehehhee. My car probably hates me man. Everything I have ever owned....i've driven hard. So far...the LS1 has held up best against my wonder powers. lmao.

Everyone at work, thinks i'm nuts. They tell me to leave the car alone,...when's it gonna be enough?...(never)...."can you not work on it for one weekend" ...nope.

I can't help it man. I was born to go fast. Honestly. I think it's a disease.

See you bro.
I feel you on that one can't help it either but it is what it is
Old 07-31-2006, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

King ding a ling??? I just about fell out of my chair!

Great stories. Sure get plenty of action down there.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

V-series, do you know why your clutch goes to the floor? My car does that too. I'm just wondering if you know what I could do to fix mine. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Black Bullet 1
I feel you on that one can't help it either but it is what it is
whats up pimpin???

Yeah, you bastard,...I know YOU know aht I mean. I feel somewhat responsible for you driving the way you do.

Crazy ******.

Old 07-31-2006, 09:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ls1 jeff
King ding a ling??? I just about fell out of my chair!

Great stories. Sure get plenty of action down there.

lmao.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
V-series, do you know why your clutch goes to the floor? My car does that too. I'm just wondering if you know what I could do to fix mine. Thanks.

You on the stock setup bro?

I am. The power level i'm at,...it just blows. Now, I can work around it but, it's just a matter of time.

You may want to change your clutch fluid man,...as it gets old/hot and nasty when used like this. SO,...it's just another thing to maintain.

check this out from RANGER
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1353621

more...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1355341
Old 07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Nice kills on some sick cars. BTW what cam did you end up going with? I know you were kicking around the idea of a g5x3 or trex or something along those lines?

Thanks...
I ended up with neither bro. I'll PM you the spec's.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
whats up pimpin???

Yeah, you bastard,...I know YOU know aht I mean. I feel somewhat responsible for you driving the way you do.

Crazy ******.

jajaja but atleast im good at it so its all good you know how we do