Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Foolish man.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Foolish man.

People like this,..give all of us in this part of the forum, a bad name.

On my way home today....I guess around 7ish. .. i'm making my way towards the highway,...in somewhat thick traffic for this time. ANyways, i'm at a light...idling, and then a red WS6 coasts by me at about 10mph...then brakes, as he catchs a glimpse or a sound of my car at idle. He sticks his head out the window....and then hits it one time, screeching the tires.

Ok.

Meanwhile,...I make a lane change, and mildy follow, it just wasn't a spot I knew I could get a race off at. As I made that lane change, we all had to come to a stop cause there was an ambulance crew at the intersection. He diced through....I slowly followed,...not wanting to run anyone over. Anyways....traffic clears after the accident,...and I had about a 1/4 mile of somewhat open lanes(mild traffic ahead, not directly in our lanes)...and I crept up alongside this fool.... I left my car in second gear, so he knew what he was about to get into...

...I do a mild lil dry hop, to let him know whats up, then he gases it by me, I stab the throttle, and start to effortsly real him in. Ha...I guess he didn't know that,...cause he started to throw his hands up,...like saying whats up now? or some **** like that. lol. I JUST had my windows re-tinted, so I could roll down the window and tell him to eat **** and die....so I just signled to him, in the cockiest way I could with the windows up, to get his *** onto the highway.

He follows but, he was stuck behind a car. So,..I'm chilling, merging onto the highway, thats somewhat cluttered in traffic(again, not the time or place to race). He dices around the car that was behind me, cuts onto the merge lane,...passes me,...I just look on....then I couldn't take it anymore, I JUMP OUT after him, he steps on it, we're in the far right hand lane, irioncally the only one without traffic in it,... and I am just running up on the back of this car NASTY(although I have raced a few LS1 f-bodies on spray, it's performance resembled that of a bolt on f-body with either a 125 or 150 shot)(just my guess but, i'm pretty good at these, as most of my friend have LS1's on spray all with various mods, and I know how I do against them on the highway),...then the ****** STANDS on his brakes..., so I do the same. It's cool, wasn't a problem scrubbing off the speed but, the idiot hit the brakes so hard, he actually locked up the brakes for a second.

At that moment, I was tired of the dude. You could kinda tell he was a few fry's short of a happy meal or some ****. So,...he, I guess, thinks i'm still on his *** or something...and tries to dice again through traffic. I just stayed in my lane, and as luck, or should I say chance should have it, my lane moved faster, and he got stuck behind some slower cars.

Nows where he turns into a retard rager. He, the dude in the red WS6,...all of a sudden, I guess gets pissed off,...and starts just driving like a maniac on the shoulder, on the right hand side. He must have been doing about 90+mph, just barely keeping the tires off the grass. Oh, and I forgot to mention, the roads now,...in this area, where a little bit wet(it's florida, it rains in one spot, but ten feet to the left, it's dry)...too wet for me to hit it in almost any gear as I'd spin. This guy, I swear was about to loose it,...then, to top it off, the where people merging onto the highway, that he was coming up on, very fast. He dices in, again, it's wet, and he's in an F-body(seen these things spin out alot in the rain).... he takes off,...he's gone.

...moments later,...as I slowly worked my way through traffic...and traffic cleared after I got ahead of everyone....I picked up my normal 90mph cruising/chilling speed....and what do I see about an 1/8th mile in front of me,.....with his hazards on.. yup. That mother ****** threw his hazards at me.

Soo,....as i'm still at my 90mph speed, he must have slowed to 70ish or something. ...he still has his hazards on... I roll up along side of him,....mind you, there is NO TRAFFIC IN FRONT OF US FOR ABOUT,ahh....maybe an 1/8th mile... I pull up next to him, and start giving him the JERKOFF SIGN(like i'm stroking my johnson).... I do this through my side window, and about till about 50 feet in front of him, making sure I thought he was a ******* idiot.

He slows. I kept my speed the same. I get off at my exit. Wouldn't you know it,...dipshit gets off too but, now he's staying really far back. So far back, if you didn't already know it was a trans am, you wouldn't know wtf it was.

I get shot with radar, as I always do at my exit,...and instantly slow from 50mph to 35mph in a second. Now, I hate to say it but, I was hoping that ****** got pulled over. He didn't. As he was coasting up behind me, I just made the light(traffic light), me loping at 35mph,....and he was about 30 feet behind me,...so he got stuck at the light.

I then, gave him my hazards.

I think he flashed his lights at me.

Dude, red trans am, ws6, if your reading this,....look at the car in the picture(my sig),...thats me(white corvette)..... I think your a ******* idiot.

...and I can't wait to see you in the dry....and with about 200 less cars on the road next time numb nuts.

See you around, sucka.

The White Devil
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice, show em' whos boss.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya really kick that T/A ***. I really hate people that risk the lives of every 1 on the road becasue they think they are the **** and can drive fast. Anyone can drive a car fast and have mods done takes a real driver/racer to know when and when not to.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:49 PM
TECH Resident

Florida drivers! I live in Florida as well, lived all the way from the panhandle to Tampa. There are alot of idiots on the roads here. The hotter it gets the more I come across the idiots. Some people are like alligators - the hotter it gets outside the meaner and more stupid they become.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Used to roll I4 every night from Deltona to Orlando to work at Universal....talk about some numb nuts....I4 is full of em!
Old 08-09-2006, 08:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah...

I didn't see the bastard on the way home today.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:50 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

I hope he does read this. I will have to keep an eye out too, I keep getting the dark red WS6 will pace me near my house and he REFUSES to do anything! One time the guy even drops the clutch for a second at a light and burns them with me right behind him. Light goes green and he does a Driving Miss Daisy. Puss. You would have beat him anyway, chew on dat WS6.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:18 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds like he's been playing too much PS2. Driving on sholders and ****. Thats stupid.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:28 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like Joe got his car running again.
J/k
Old 08-10-2006, 09:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by speed_demon24
Looks like Joe got his car running again.
J/k

lol...I know Joe. Wasn't him.
Old 08-10-2006, 09:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
I hope he does read this. I will have to keep an eye out too, I keep getting the dark red WS6 will pace me near my house and he REFUSES to do anything! One time the guy even drops the clutch for a second at a light and burns them with me right behind him. Light goes green and he does a Driving Miss Daisy. Puss. You would have beat him anyway, chew on dat WS6.

Typical...

That **** can be irritating.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:00 AM
Teching In

Get em Next time V! Alot dumbasses drivers out there..jus remember the cars and smoke em!
Old 08-11-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Magno222
Get em Next time V! Alot dumbasses drivers out there..jus remember the cars and smoke em!

Thats the plan man.

I wanted to go after him but, my common sense side took over the gas pedal. I didn't want to be affiliated with this guy ya know?... I mean,...dude was a jerkoff.... and if a cop would have seen him driving that way, he would have no doubt gotten arrested.

Again....today goes by and I didn't see him on the way home.

Tonight is a large local car meet....it's possible that he might be there tonight.

Have a good weekend ya'll.
Old 08-11-2006, 06:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds like a TOTAL idiot. Just becareful out there man.
Old 08-13-2006, 11:14 AM
11 Second Club

good **** jamie....

should of answered your phone....last night was fun
Old 08-14-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GDM Z28
good **** jamie....

should of answered your phone....last night was fun

My bad dude...didn't even know I missed your call.