Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Few lame kills from yesterday...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 10:29 AM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Default Few lame kills from yesterday...

Wow after owning an LT1 and understanding why I had people trying to race me in 14/15 second cars I am starting to wonder if people are just stupid now. First guy was in an LT1 Impala (looked like it had exhaust and 18inch rims)... I pretty much just gave it enough gas to edge him out, made the worlds slowest shift from 1 to 2 and then pulled ahead to show him he had nothing. Then he decided he wanted to catch me at a light and I gave him a little more (and another super slow 1 to 2) then put a car length between us and hit the brakes.

Later on that night I see some super riced out 97 Cavalier (upgraded dual fart cans, full body kit, gauge pod down the a pillar, yada yada)... He comes up on me in the lane next me with no room and pulls in right on my bumper to follow me through traffic. I just played it easy through the traffic and as soon as it opened up he tried to make his move. I think I must have put 6 to 7 cars on him before I reached 70 (we were going around 35mph) Another words ricer = 1 me = 0 ... to think of all the gas I wasted....grrr..

Anyways.. I don't get much competition around here anymore (save for a guy I know who owns a butt load of exotics that likes to kill me).. so its all I have....