Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

8" street converter?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default 8" street converter?

I've never run a converter this small in a street car but have a chance to buy a BTE nitrous converter, all the bells and whistles for my th350. Stalls between 3600 and 4000 on a small block(old design) Wondering how it will act behind a 6.0 with a carb, cam and a 150 shot? I'm sure to need a big cooler for it but didn't know if I should go with the same stall in a 10".
Old 08-30-2006, 10:48 PM
TJ
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my yank is a 8" bill.
its puked fluid only one time on me, and that was after several burnouts and trying to get the nitrous to hook on the street.
gotta love the lillian alabama back roads. hehe.
ive got a fan for my cooler, just aint put it on.
Old 08-31-2006, 07:11 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I didn't realize your's was an 8" TJ. Jason Shiver has that one for sale and I thought it would be the perfect thing for my th350 behind what may or may not be a 5.3(or a 6.0 I found) Shoot if it works on yours I'm sure it will do for my junk!! Hey, watch out on those Lillian roads..... my Mom lives out that way! May try to call you this weekend for those brackets too. Oh yea, the 6.0 was gonna be a suprise when we line up at EC one night!!
Old 08-31-2006, 06:23 PM
TJ
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bygblok
I didn't realize your's was an 8" TJ. Jason Shiver has that one for sale and I thought it would be the perfect thing for my th350 behind what may or may not be a 5.3(or a 6.0 I found) Shoot if it works on yours I'm sure it will do for my junk!! Hey, watch out on those Lillian roads..... my Mom lives out that way! May try to call you this weekend for those brackets too. Oh yea, the 6.0 was gonna be a suprise when we line up at EC one night!!
hey, my 5.3 may grow some cubic inches too.