Attention Tech members

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 08:33 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Attention Tech members

Hey guys, This is in response to my recent post for help w/my SS. I would like to apologize for my rude and inappropriate comments to some of the members. I was out of line and a total *** for no appearant reason. Although there is no excuse for my actions (I'm not justifying it) but I totally took a few of the responses as sarcastic b/c of some of my "so called friends" who aggried to help then ditched out with similar remarks. I am somewhat new to the site and have made alot of friends and met some cool people who I stay in contact with offr of it and the last thing I'm trying to do is make enemies or be classifiedin any negative way. I understand it might take time for everything to calm but rest assured my apology is genuine and sincere. I drive 48 states weeks plus a month and I tend to really get agitated, in fact this whole SS thing has me on edge??? Well anyhow i just wanted to get that out and once I'm home I'll release some of my stress on that car. But hey You're all still welcome to lend a hand if my attitude didn't scare anyone off (lol)
Old 10-13-2006, 08:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Takes alot of ***** to andmit having an attitiude proplem. Congrats to ya... With that said, when do you need help? week-days? or week-ends? Week-days are eaiser for me. If you still need help? Oh yea, I dont know $h!t about being a mechanic but I'm great at learing and taking things apart... If You could use an idiot like me, I'd be glad to help, just let me know.
Old 10-13-2006, 11:46 PM
TECH Addict

Much respect to your attitude after all buddy

welcome To our best world LS1Tech.com .

peace
Old 10-14-2006, 12:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey Man I'M READY TO DRINK SOME BEER AND WORK!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

word...u da man
Old 10-14-2006, 12:47 AM
TECH Apprentice

Hey tumbler, perhaps we can get up there together, I seen you car at the movie tavern. You are famous!!!! lol
Old 10-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Launching!

It takes a man to express his attitude as far as his words he has to say to anybody at anytime. It takes a REAL man to admit if he's made a mistake, offended anybody or has gotten out of line with anything he has said to anybody or any group. I dont know you, but you have MY genuine respect as an individual, too many of the 'other' people and not enough of you around in life.
Old 10-14-2006, 04:05 PM
"All Motor 9 Second club member"

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't remember the thread, but I totally respect the way you are making things right.

Kudos to ya!
Old 10-14-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well said.....let me buy ya a beer.
Attached Thumbnails Attention Tech members-oakagedyeti.jpg  
Old 10-16-2006, 08:04 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About 4 people on this site from Texas need to take a lesson or two from you. They are always popping off and sound like a jack-a__ all the time. No body cares about their 2 cents, but they offer it anyway. It's like, if I wanted to hear your mouth or your opinions, I'd ask for it. You're awesome for being a man and stepping up to apologize. You will not get that out of many of these on this site!!
Old 10-16-2006, 08:13 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you talking about this thread? https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-members/589823-i-really-need-hand-here-fella-s.html
I have seen a lot worse than this. You were not that bad.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Hey any of you guy's who want to lend a hand give me a hollar the car is at my house off hwy6/ clay rd area....

You will freak when you see the other project I just picked up the damn thing is literaly sitting on the floor no wheels no nothing...