Black SS on 225...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black SS on 225...

Leaving HRP tonight.

The car sounds awesome and it runs damn good too. Made the trip home a little more fun.

Also to the chicks in the black SS behind them and the red Z28, what happened to you guys, I thought you were gonna play with us too.

If none of these people post on tech, then I've just wasted 2 minutes of my life.
Old 10-21-2006, 01:51 AM
TECH Regular

Speaking of crousants (people that are a bit flaky) there was a nice looking mustang that sounded killer leaving HRP tonight on 146 trying to race one of the 3 black corvette some friends and are were in and he got clowned. My car is one the slowest one of them 450RWHP and sure did make him look like a *** clown after we got through taking turns on him.

Chad, I met you in the parking lot of the galleria mall one day I was leaving my office. You met up some guy with a very nice WS6. Silver with pin stripping. I think you had just got his car dyno'ed at MTI that day. Probably 3-4 months ago. I don't know if you remember me but................. What up dogg??

J.R.
Old 10-21-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Addict

whats up JR? howd the fast do? i picked up that ls6 intake from you a while back for Mike "invisiblez" give me a shout
Old 10-21-2006, 02:55 AM
TECH Regular

Hell yeah I remember you big dowg!!! I just sold that intake and got one that was ported by Tony Mamo. Trying to keep up with you guys. I am planning on building either a 427 or a Blown 408 at the bigging of the year. May need some of yours and Mikes professional help on that project. Also, I am going to be working on installing a LS6 in a 1967 Impala SS. Give me a shout sometime if you guys get together or need any help with anything.

Take care,
J.R.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1stz06
Chad, I met you in the parking lot of the galleria mall one day I was leaving my office. You met up some guy with a very nice WS6. Silver with pin stripping. I think you had just got his car dyno'ed at MTI that day. Probably 3-4 months ago. I don't know if you remember me but................. What up dogg??

J.R.
You sure it was me? Short fat guy?

If it was, and I forgot then we'll have to get together sometime and have a beer, on me
Old 10-23-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Speaking of crousants (people that are a bit flaky) there was a nice looking mustang that sounded killer leaving HRP tonight on 146 trying to race one of the 3 black corvette some friends and are were in and he got clowned. My car is one the slowest one of them 450RWHP and sure did make him look like a *** clown after we got through taking turns on him.

J.R.
I remember you. I was in the WS6 and the other guy wasn't Chad. I believe you walked up from being at the Shell station. Looks like Chad will be getting you cold one.

Chad - Oh and you can get me a cold one too Chad, hehe...and by the way, I got the car fixed and she's running great. (knock on wood)
Old 10-23-2006, 03:31 PM
TECH Regular

FASTFLAMES, I still talk about your car all the time...........she is a beaut!!!
That was me that walked up from the gas station. Who was that guy you met up with
?? I could have sworn his name was Chad. CHADTX01's car looks just like the one that other guy was in. No big deal.

Good memory. I hope all is going well for you guys. Keep in touch!!

J.R.
Old 10-23-2006, 05:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by fastflames
I remember you. I was in the WS6 and the other guy wasn't Chad. I believe you walked up from being at the Shell station. Looks like Chad will be getting you cold one.

Chad - Oh and you can get me a cold one too Chad, hehe...and by the way, I got the car fixed and she's running great. (knock on wood)
Awesome. If the weather is good, we need to do something this weekend. I was suprised you werent out at Judgement Day yesterday. Scott's truck ran strong.

He made 2 11.7x passes!!

And I dont mind getting you a beer man, you can drink one for me
Old 10-23-2006, 05:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chadtx01
Awesome. If the weather is good, we need to do something this weekend. I was suprised you werent out at Judgement Day yesterday. Scott's truck ran strong.
I almost went yesterday with a friend but we decided not to go because the weather wasn't looking to good. So I finished up working on the car yesterday evening. Even took the car to work today and didn't find anyone to play with...

FASTFLAMES, I still talk about your car all the time...........she is a beaut!!! That was me that walked up from the gas station. Who was that guy you met up with ?? I could have sworn his name was Chad. CHADTX01's car looks just like the one that other guy was in. No big deal.

Good memory. I hope all is going well for you guys. Keep in touch!!

J.R.
Thanks. I've put alot of work into it and its finally paying off.
I can't remember that guy's name, he said he's not online to much.
Let Chad and myself know when you want to cruise around and we'll meet you, hopefully we can get others to join us.

Last edited by fastflames; 10-23-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:17 PM
TECH Regular

Hell yeah!!! For the first time in the last 6 months all 4 of my LSX buddies have our cars running at the same time. We are dying to roll out. Please keep me in mind if you guys want to cruise sometime. I'll PM you my number.

J.R.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chadtx01

He made 2 11.7x passes!!
And I dont mind getting you a beer man, you can drink one for me
damn in a truck?
Old 10-23-2006, 11:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SSilverSSurfer
damn in a truck?
Yep, a whipple charged Lightning. Its a bad truck. The truck has an 11.6xx pass in it, but the last time he ran, it was heat soaked.