Some people have no respect...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some people have no respect...

So my g/f and I went to eat at Wallbangers after being on campus all day. I park right at the front of the restaurant, which is pretty nice because it's right in front of some tables where we usually sit. Anyways, we order and eat our food. When we finish, we walk out to the car and something on the front bumper cover catches my eye. It was a freaking foot print of a tennis shoe! Someone had used my car as a foot rest to tie their shoe lace. Whoever did it must have done it when I went to the restroom to wash my hands. I had just washed my car last night and now I had a nice chunk of dirt/mud on my bumper. WTF do people think? I mean, do they not have any common sense or just do this **** on purpose? This might sound a bit **** on my part, but I don't go around doing this type of **** to other people's cars/property and I expect the same type of treatment. Anyways, that's my rant for the day.
Old 10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Krab
So my g/f and I went to eat at Wallbangers after being on campus all day. I park right at the front of the restaurant, which is pretty nice because it's right in front of some tables where we usually sit. Anyways, we order and eat our food. When we finish, we walk out to the car and something on the front bumper cover catches my eye. It was a freaking foot print of a tennis shoe! Someone had used my car as a foot rest to tie their shoe lace. Whoever did it must have done it when I went to the restroom to wash my hands. I had just washed my car last night and now I had a nice chunk of dirt/mud on my bumper. WTF do people think? I mean, do they not have any common sense or just do this **** on purpose? This might sound a bit **** on my part, but I don't go around doing this type of **** to other people's cars/property and I expect the same type of treatment. Anyways, that's my rant for the day.
I agree... People are just plain disrespectful... And it's not even the point that it's a particulary nice car or a clean car... The point is it's not their car so don't touch it!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 07:54 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i totally understand...**** that that guy is lucky u didnt see him cause im sure you would have left your table and smacked...so he got off easy....that kind of **** pisses me off.......duechebags
Old 10-27-2006, 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've seen all kinds of **** at the grocery store. The one that really pisses me off is when someone is carrying a few bags of groceries in their arms, and sets them down on the car parked next to theirs just to free up their hands. They use the top of the car parked next to theirs as a tabletop while they get out their keys, open the car, etc. Really pisses me off!
Old 10-27-2006, 08:02 PM
TECH Addict

Haha. That's funny. The audacity of it all!
Old 10-27-2006, 09:28 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

I know where you are coming from man...

People have no respect for cars basically because they have no pride in thier vehicles...

To them,cars are just "appliances used for commuting".

I always try to sit where I can see my car...that way when someone is getting too close or acting fishy,I just unlock and lock my car with the remote...usually they just think they almost set off the alarm and they keep away..Works for me...
Old 10-27-2006, 10:31 PM
TECH Regular

You shoulda pulled some CSI type of **** and went and found the bastard and set him straight!!
My .02

J
Old 10-27-2006, 11:18 PM
TECH Addict

To restaurant patrons: "Hey, whoever just tied their shoe, on the Camaro, just dropped something."
Old 10-27-2006, 11:19 PM
11Second Club

I don't think that you're being **** at all. If it's not yours, you shouldn't touch it with your hand, door, shoe, ***, or anything else.

I was at a car show one time and decided to go in to the bar for a couple drinks. My wife left her ID in the car (she looks 18), and I went out to get it. When I get there, some stupid teenagers are trying to back a car into half of a parking space between my car and the next. And what's worse, one of the ****** is sitting on my ******* car!!! I asked him if I could sit on his car, and he stood up and was all apologetic. I then got in my car, rolled down my window and said, "I'll go find another space so you can get your door open without slamming it into mine."

******* teenagers need to be smacked. They were God damn ricers, too.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Gauge
I don't think that you're being **** at all. If it's not yours, you shouldn't touch it with your hand, door, shoe, ***, or anything else.

I was at a car show one time and decided to go in to the bar for a couple drinks. My wife left her ID in the car (she looks 18), and I went out to get it. When I get there, some stupid teenagers are trying to back a car into half of a parking space between my car and the next. And what's worse, one of the ****** is sitting on my ******* car!!! I asked him if I could sit on his car, and he stood up and was all apologetic. I then got in my car, rolled down my window and said, "I'll go find another space so you can get your door open without slamming it into mine."

******* teenagers need to be smacked. They were God damn ricers, too.
Should've raced them for the parking space.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:42 PM
12 Second Club

Some people need to be bitch slapped. The worst thing I hate is when you park all the way out in the back of the Wal-mart parking lot (or wherever) and your car is the only one out there. Then you come back outside and some deuchebag is parked next to you. I hate that ****
Old 10-28-2006, 12:18 AM
TECH Resident

this is the reason all the people who give a **** about their cars park on the other side of the lot or where we can see the car. if there werent inconciterate (however you spell it) ****** we wouldnt have to do that. it sucks that it happend at that one moment you werent there, talk about bad timing!
Old 10-28-2006, 12:36 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
You shoulda pulled some CSI type of **** and went and found the bastard and set him straight!!
My .02

J
Good idea, I should have saved the print and made a mold of it so I could go comparing shoes! Thanks for understanding guys, it's good to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. And yes, it was bad timing. I should have held it just a little longer.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Teching In

Just reading that pissed me off! I know its already been said, but its not the fact that its a badass car, its the fact that its yours and not theirs to TOUCH. Much less put their dirty *** shoe on.

I was walking out to my truck one night after class and there were three girls(not hot) standing around my tailgate chatting. One of them had her books spread out on the top edge of the MY trucks tailgate. I know it didnt cause any damage or anything, but what WTF! do people not have the common courtesy to respect others property? I gave them the dirtiest look ever and was shaking my head. She said "oh is this your car". i just rolled my eyes.
Old 10-28-2006, 03:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

God...don't you just love it when they play stupid.

As for the gawd-damned ricers...I'd a killed em.

Old 10-28-2006, 08:39 AM
POC
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS1RedZ
....The worst thing I hate is when you park all the way out in the back of the Wal-mart parking lot (or wherever) and your car is the only one out there. Then you come back outside and some deuchebag is parked next to you. I hate that ****
Seriously every time this happends to me, I open up the persons gas door and unscrew there gas cap. If it has a line to hold it to the car i just leave it hanging. If its not attached i leave it on there roof.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:52 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

people suck. non-car people suck worse.